Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Body A Shoulder Measurement Requested

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

speed60

Body A Shoulder Measurement Requested

Post by speed60 »

Hey, would any newer (late 2016 and up) Body A owner be so kind as to do me a quick favor that will help me set up storage? Abyss has told me if lying down is how a doll must be stored, lying on one side, then switching sides every couple weeks is ideal.

Can anyone tell me the overall height of a Body A while lying on its side? I assume shoulders might be the tallest point, but just however much vertical space that is. Thanks!

AlephNull
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Body A Shoulder Measurement Requested

Post by AlephNull »

just measured my RD2 body A. On her side, her shoulders have a height of just under 14 1/2 inches. Hope this helps. If you need any more measurements, let me know.

speed60

Post by speed60 »

AlephNull wrote:just measured my RD2 body A. On her side, her shoulders have a height of just under 14 1/2 inches. Hope this helps. If you need any more measurements, let me know.
Just noticed it was you who responded to this, and later we talked about that very doll for sale! Good luck with the sale, and I'm here if you don't quite get the price you're asking. As recent as it is the doll does deserve it, but I can't give it.

MeLikey
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MeLikey »

Since you are offering measurements! What is the shoulder width on a body A when hanging from her hook or posed sitting? Does it change when laid on her side?

INFORMATIONS