Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Question on Breast size upgrades for real doll body F

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Question on Breast size upgrades for real doll body F

Post by Doll Wizard »

I think this question is for Brick. I’m not sure how to connect with directly as I just joined the site. So I will post here. I ordered a Body F real doll with 1x cup size upgrade on a Stephanie doll. I saw pictures and videos of the triple Tonya doll. Her boobs are AMAZING! when I talked to Debra at real doll she said that the most they would do is 2x cup size on the body F as the risk of “blowing out” the dolls boobs goes up exponentially. My doll is not in production yet. So I’m still considering going up 2x sizes. How has the triple Tonya boobs held up after you have had her for awhile? Will the boobs end up dropping to her knees with age?

2nd question- how much of a noticeable difference is there with each cup size you go up? Other than the triple Tonya it’s hard to tell the differences in cup sizes from the standard 32F cup size that comes with the doll or even the upgrade as they all look great! I love Giant big round boobs, but want to make sure it’s worth the brain damage and extra money for 2x upgrade.

Thanks

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Question on Breast size upgrades for real doll body F

Post by djcdoll »

Doll Wizard wrote:I think this question is for Brick. I’m not sure how to connect with directly as I just joined the site. So I will post here. I ordered a Body F real doll with 1x cup size upgrade on a Stephanie doll. I saw pictures and videos of the triple Tonya doll. Her boobs are AMAZING! when I talked to Debra at real doll she said that the most they would do is 2x cup size on the body F as the risk of “blowing out” the dolls boobs goes up exponentially. My doll is not in production yet. So I’m still considering going up 2x sizes. How has the triple Tonya boobs held up after you have had her for awhile? Will the boobs end up dropping to her knees with age?

2nd question- how much of a noticeable difference is there with each cup size you go up? Other than the triple Tonya it’s hard to tell the differences in cup sizes from the standard 32F cup size that comes with the doll or even the upgrade as they all look great! I love Giant big round boobs, but want to make sure it’s worth the brain damage and extra money for 2x upgrade.

Thanks
While you wait for Brick to answer, I'll jump in here and just say that Brick does a live streaming session (no nudity) on FaceBook on Sunday's at 2pm Californian time (10pm London time).
Recently he has featured his "Triple Tanya Body F" with the Harmony robotic head, although I'm not sure which doll he will use on the next event, but he's used a variety in past events.
His live sessions could give you some idea of how the RealDolls look and you can ask Brick questions live. Also all the sessions are recorded so you can watch again at your leisure too.
If you're worried about privacy on Facebook, all you need to do is create a new fake Facebook account and follow Brick Dollbanger.

Secondly, Brick tends to spend more time in the ClubRealDoll forum so you may catch him there with a lot of other RealDoll owners.
Hope that helps.

Brick

Post by Brick »

As Djc has noted, please visit us over at Clubrealdoll.com to see dolls and talk to realdoll owners. Djc and I have a special bond after he almost nabbed the Triple Tanya from me :lol: The answer to your first question:

Yes, there is some sag that will develop to the breasts, not much, but some. I personally like a bit of sag for realism. You can stop all sag, by putting a compression bra on the doll when not in use. Not difficult and she will stay as perky as the day she arrived. Also much of the tightness that accompanies the enhancement is lost through vigorious massage of the breasts. Triple Tanya is softening up nicely......HeHeHe

I would definitly get the double enhancement if you can afford it. You really cant go wrong with this, her boobs are going to be beautiful and feel amazing. Remember cup size is all about the fullness of the breast, so if you like big round, full breasts. You are going to be one very happy owner 8O. Any other ?s let me know. And thanks Djc, for your input!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Brick wrote:As Djc has noted, please visit us over at Clubrealdoll.com to see dolls and talk to realdoll owners. Djc and I have a special bond after he almost nabbed the Triple Tanya from me :lol: The answer to your first question:

Yes, there is some sag that will develop to the breasts, not much, but some. I personally like a bit of sag for realism. You can stop all sag, by putting a compression bra on the doll when not in use. Not difficult and she will stay as perky as the day she arrived. Also much of the tightness that accompanies the enhancement is lost through vigorious massage of the breasts. Triple Tanya is softening up nicely......HeHeHe

I would definitly get the double enhancement if you can afford it. You really cant go wrong with this, her boobs are going to be beautiful and feel amazing. Remember cup size is all about the fullness of the breast, so if you like big round, full breasts. You are going to be one very happy owner 8O. Any other ?s let me know. And thanks Djc, for your input!
Triple Tanya slipped out of my grasp, so near so far!!!!!! Ha ha. :mrgreen: :lol:

Danish Viking

Post by Danish Viking »

Hope it is ok for me to jump in here, but how is the enhancement done?

I really love the Body A with enhancements, but I am unsure if it has any negative effects. As far as I understand it is a modification after the molding process?

Brick

Post by Brick »

Danish Viking wrote:Hope it is ok for me to jump in here, but how is the enhancement done?

I really love the Body A with enhancements, but I am unsure if it has any negative effects. As far as I understand it is a modification after the molding process?
Yes, it is done after the molding process. They go through the nipple areas of each breast and breakdown the silicone and then inject more silicone into the breasts. Then they attach the nipples to the doll. It does cause the breasts to be firmer. But they do soften up after vigorous massage, over time...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

Thank you everyone for your input!

INFORMATIONS