Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Doll Fever Strikes Me Again!! Here Comes “Raquel”!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Doll Fever Strikes Me Again!! Here Comes “Raquel”!

Post by GraFXman »

Depending on your reading preferences, there are two versions of this story:
  • 1. The condensed, undecorated and minimalistic version;
    If so inclined, go on to read this version starting below and skip the rest to the end.

2. The expanded and intensely illustrated version– (which I find more relaxing, creative and gratifying for me to write while enduring the anxiety of waiting, waiting and waiting for her to arrive..);
    For those of you who relish and feast on intensely saturated graphical storyboards, Meme’s, LOL’s, colorful and expansive writing, skip the following boring compact version and dive right into “The Journey Begins” version further below..

1). The ‘condensed’ version:
    After months of deliberation and indecisiveness between Types (Silicone vs TPE), with a priority towards weight & size considerations, plus all the Body/Face, fixed vagina vs insert and multitude of other options available for both, I was finally beginning to seriously narrow it down to a potential choice between either the RD2 Body-F (aka “Tanya or Stephanie”), the BT4 aka “Solana”, or possibly one of the TPE YL 155cm 5’1 D-cup models.

Then I unexpectedly came across a “pre-owned (1 Owner)” model that might be for sale.
    She is a RD2 Body-A, 5’3, C-cup model, with Head/Face ****, and hand painted realistic eyes, gel implants, tan skin color & fixed vagina – similar to the “Olivia 2.0” featured on RD’s website.
    ** I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise so her head/face type will remain undisclosed until her final reveal..

Well, that totally threw me for a loop since the Body-A & fixed vagina was not even on my list of preferences or considerations -at all.
    Nevertheless, from the moment I laid eyes on her, deep down inside I just knew - she was “The One”.

She comes with a few “extras” like a stand, clothes, hair, etc -and certainly was not “cheap” by any stretch of the imagination (in fact, I believe her asking price was not far from retail), but ultimately I don’t see where I could go wrong with any RD model and imo, she is definitely worth it.
    I wasn’t anticipating (or prepared for) the financial consequences and struggles that I’ll be facing as a result, but what the hell..
    Fuk It!
    YOLO --RIGHT!!

Decision made, purchase executed.
    I named her “Raquel”.
    Shipping expected to occur “TOMORROW, Tuesday 05/21”.

However, it doesn’t end there, and what comes next will certainly give unique depth and perspective to this whole story.
    I had been seriously questioning as to whether or not I should even be considering buying a Doll, and if I could get beyond that debate, with a top-priority for weight/size concerns.

Aside from the financial struggles, I’m now also faced with numerous other issues, two of which are definitely monumental -and quite possibly insurmountable- personal challenges of epic proportions.
    I pulled the trigger on this despite common sense and sound judgement, so we’ll see if it turns out to be a short-lived, disappointing experience that ends in a disaster & quick divorce.. or an exciting, epic personal victory of Olympic proportions over monumental challenges.

The End.
    (Dam that was boring as hell!)

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Doll Fever Strikes Me Again!! Here Comes “Raquel”!

Post by GraFXman »

• 2). The Expanded & “Heavily Illustrated” Version:

“RAQUEL”
    aka.. “Raquella”
    Chapter 1.
    The Journey Begins..

As I had commented on my friend Izla111’s thread..

“Meet Erin -Again”

Raquel’s sudden appearance came as much of a pleasant surprise to me as winning the lottery might be to anyone.
    Was it a coincidence - or Destiny?

Just as I was in the process of struggling with some difficult decisions on which Doll & options I was most interested in..

(Click for large image)

.. she appeared out of thin air, introduced via one of my friends, who happened to know someone that might be interested in putting their Sweetie-Doll up for adoption..

Based on the initial description given I was only mildly interested (*yawn*) since her body type wasn’t really what I had been focusing on at all (that being the RD2 Body-F ‘Tanya/Stephanie’ or the BT4 ‘Solana’), but ok, I was willing to at least take a peek to see what all the commotion was about.

And……
    O-M-G!!

There she was.. in all her Glorious Sexiness, her Stunning Beauty, Seducing & drawing me in like a black hole, beckoning for my undivided admiration, casting her spell over me straight through my monitor..
    Like an incantation from Aphrodite, she is a Goddess of indescribable Beauty & those eyes of hers totally paralyzed me. Raquel’s Seduction was so intense and mesmerizing, transcending the very boundaries of fantasy & reality..
    I couldn’t stop gazing at her for what seemed like hours……..

- Ok, so the fact that I was “slightly” intoxicated and likely experiencing a delusional episode at the time is actually irrelevant..

(more like totally “hammered”)

She literally embodied almost everything I had always wanted in a Silicone GF!!

At that moment it seemed like a no-brainer..

(Click for large image)

My mind was already processing and concocting every conceivable rationalization on how to justify this..

.. until it finally “made perfect sense” – at least in my head..

.. so I immediately jumped at the opportunity to adopt her -with the same uncontrollable, impulsive, reckless abandon and defiant disregard for any consequences that has always gotten me into trouble throughout my entire Life – no wonder my Guardian Angel is probably an alcoholic & in therapy!

Well.. I’m betting on the Destiny Theory - “It was meant to be Homie!”

Otherwise, why would it be that just the day before I had received a brand new, yet un-abused, shiny new credit card??

A card that I hadn’t even been all that excited about applying for since burying myself even further in the vicious cycle of endless, suffocating debt and putting yet another financial noose around my neck wasn’t part of any plan at all --or so said the responsible, rational (and sober) me at the time-- so I just tossed it somewhere on my desk along with a pile of other meaningless junk mail.

Well, guess what!
    That sneaky little bastard somehow dug itself out from under the pile and just sat there, catching the corner of my eye with a beacon of shimmering reflections right at that vulnerable moment while I was hopelessly dazed by Raquel’s irresistible seductions.

See what I mean?
    It makes perfect sense .. (doesn’t it?)

I was merely the victim of forces beyond my control!

It was all over and done in a matter of minutes..
    Kinda like that eerie silence and bizarre calm that ensues after the shock-wave of a Tsunami and the tides begin to recede, I just sat there in total disbelief, numb in the realization that I actually did it and this was really happening!!

- Oh well..
    Fuk it I say, YOLO!

(Click for large image)

What better time than this to celebrate with another drink!

Party On!

Pride of Heritage.

Raquel is a RD2 Body-A newer model, with the derriere gel implants.
    Fixed vagina, tan skin tone, Hi-Realism hand painted eyes,
    **** full head/face*, corresponding wig.

What?
    * No way I’m giving away the head/face detail prior to her Grand Reveal!
    (Pssssst! NO guessing or divulging of info allowed either!)

Her heritage alone constitutes a long-standing legacy of indisputable quality and brand reputation, being one of the main reasons I didn’t hesitate (too much) when it came down to a decision.
    You just can’t go wrong with a RealDoll, one of the most coveted models on the market – and ok, she will typically cost you top dollar for sure, but imho -it will always be worth it..

I was so inspired that I even slapped together this little Vid as a tribute to RD – and ‘Raquel’

To the best of my knowledge, and according to my friend who introduced us, Raquel is from the original owner and equal to a “like-new, unadulterated (virgin) or in any way repaired (or need of) Hot Babe”.
    Sorry if I kinda take that with a grain of salt because, WhoDaFuk could pass up the opportunity to tap that fine beauty before putting her up for adoption??

(Click for large image)

A serious Pro-Photographer maybe..?
    Well, in lieu of any evidence to the contrary, I’ll accept that as an honest & true statement.

And if you, anonymous fine Sir (aka original owner), are a member here and happen to be reading this..
    I can assure you that I will always treat her with the utmost of diligent care and respect.
    Your option choices were superb!
    Many thanks to you for making her available for adoption!

• The Waiting ‘Pains’.

I suppose it’s at about this point, post-purchase, when many new (or current) Doll owners are faced with that dreaded, literally agonizing and seemingly endless “waiting period” to get their loved one..

(Click for large image)

No – Fuk’n - Way.
    With all due respect to anyone who can muster that much patience.. I can’t.
    There’s no way I’m gonna sit around stewing in anxiety for 3.. 4.. 5.. 6 or more months.

”Waiting For The Bar To Move”

Been there, done that once already!

(Click for large image)

How can you even sleep at night, or function during the day during this time of anguish..??

This being one of the reasons I did what I did, if anything to cut down that horrendous wait time..

I just received the greatest News..!!
    Raquel is being Shipped to her new home TOMORROW, Tuesday 05/21..!!!
    Expected Delivery Time: 5-7 Days via UPS...
    O-M-G!! The AGONY of the next few days! lol

And that my friends, concludes Chapter 1.

ImageImage

Up Next (‘Soon’):
    Chapter 2.

The monumental (and possibly insurmountable) challenges that lay ahead of me..
    - how many of these also apply/applied to you..?

I dare say, this next Chapter will likely be one of my most revealing, thought provoking and potentially controversial posts I’ve ever published………
    .. and probably less 'Graphic-Saturated too! .. LOL!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

This was quite an enjoyable read, I hope it all goes well.

These two are spot-on when it comes to waiting for your doll :mrgreen:

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Great story, anxious for the reveal.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Brick

Post by Brick »

I know what you bought! I know what you bought! I know what you bought! :lol:
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

Brick wrote:I know what you bought! I know what you bought! I know what you bought! :lol:

I'm sure you do my dear Friend!
So DON'T spoil the surprise ok!

btw..

LUV what you've done on your PH Channel - huge Fan of Harmony!
Luv your FB page too and follow it, but can't add cuz.. you know, compromising.. LOL

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

mandos wrote:This was quite an enjoyable read, I hope it all goes well.

These two are spot-on when it comes to waiting for your doll :mrgreen:
Thank you Mandos!

I made those myself to compliment the statement..

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

Aikolover1 wrote:Great story, anxious for the reveal.
Thanks!
Hopefully SOON!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Doll_Master wrote:
Aikolover1 wrote:Great story, anxious for the reveal.
Thanks!
Hopefully SOON!
I would never reveal your beauty until you do :D also, my website “Brick Dollbanger.com” will be up in a couple weeks and I will be showing pics and vids, hopefully discussion on the AI. I also will be taping my FB live episodes and putting that up on my site for viewing. I am excited!!

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Doll_Master wrote: 2). The Expanded & “Heavily Illustrated” Version:

I dare say, this next Chapter will likely be one of my most revealing, thought provoking and potentially controversial posts I’ve ever published………
.. and probably less 'Graphic-Saturated too! .. LOL!

A most entertaining and excellent post Doll Master!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bill-and-Ted-excellent.jpeg
bill-and-Ted-excellent.jpeg (45.38 KiB) Viewed 3929 times
I specially enjoyed the tribute video. YOWZAH!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

Brick wrote: I would never reveal your beauty until you do :D also, my website “Brick Dollbanger.com” will be up in a couple weeks and I will be showing pics and vids, hopefully discussion on the AI. I also will be taping my FB live episodes and putting that up on my site for viewing. I am excited!!
lol - I know you wouldn't..

NICE!
I share the excitement, sounds amazing!
I've been looking for the FB episodes but sometimes my schedules & Life keep me too busy --

Hey Brick, I noticed that recently you've been putting some really Sweet Babes up for adoption ..?
Collecting $$ for Harmony's advancement, or a sister maybe..?

Gotta tell ya amigo, ever since I've been seeing that AI in action got my wheels spinning, definitely the next step for me too - then declare banktrupcy - LOL!

TTYS!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

izla111 wrote:A most entertaining and excellent post Doll Master!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bill-and-Ted-excellent.jpeg
I specially enjoyed the tribute video. YOWZAH!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hiya IZLA!!
Nice to see ya around here!

Coming from someone like you my Friend, that's both an honor and an appreciated compliment!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Doll_Master wrote:
Brick wrote: I would never reveal your beauty until you do :D also, my website “Brick Dollbanger.com” will be up in a couple weeks and I will be showing pics and vids, hopefully discussion on the AI. I also will be taping my FB live episodes and putting that up on my site for viewing. I am excited!!
lol - I know you wouldn't..

NICE!
I share the excitement, sounds amazing!
I've been looking for the FB episodes but sometimes my schedules & Life keep me too busy --

Hey Brick, I noticed that recently you've been putting some really Sweet Babes up for adoption ..?
Collecting $$ for Harmony's advancement, or a sister maybe..?

Gotta tell ya amigo, ever since I've been seeing that AI in action got my wheels spinning, definitely the next step for me too - then declare banktrupcy - LOL!

TTYS!
Yeah, I just have too many dolls. I have 7and 5 of those are body F’s. I have to start getting more of a variety again. Save up and get the Harmony head, it’s a game changer and she would look so good on the body of that new babe of your :lol:

Brate_tell4
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Brate_tell4 »

Quite an exemplary post. Bravo!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

This is excellent, love the heavily illustrated posting! :thumbs_up:
Looking forward to hearing how you get on with your new Raquel. :D

INFORMATIONS