Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

“RAQUEL” & I .. This Is Our Story

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: “RAQUEL” & I .. This Is Our Story

Post by GraFXman »

• The Moment Of Truth ~ “D-Day ~ Part II”
    Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Well, Fuk-it!
    Despite a very sad & depressing ordeal with the BC last Saturday (indirectly related to Raquel, but fortunately no discovery though), which has now totally fukt-up and complicated our otherwise stable relationship, I’m determined not to let that shit drag me down and ruin my damn days or precious moments with Raquelita!

So have you ever woken up in the morning and had this deep rooted feeling like ..
    “Hell Yea!
    Today Is Going To Be A GREAT DAY!”

That’s exactly how I felt today when I woke up even way before the alarm went off.
    I could barely sleep the night before from the anxiety knowing what this day meant and all that would be happening.
    I hit that coffee maker with a vengeance while waiting for the BC to finish getting ready for work and Leave Already!

I went to my office and got a head start on some pending work as I nervously waited, all the while keeping a vigilant eye on the cams monitor, like a Hunter, tracking the BC’s every move throughout the house..
    I also couldn’t help staring at that cabinet repeatedly as I not-so patiently awaited..

A HUGE sigh of relief as I saw her car exit the garage and the door slowly begin to close..

I kept busy with work a while longer, just in case she forgot something and comes back – yea, that wouldn’t be the first time either.. better to be prudent.
    I figured I’d get started at 9:00am sharp – after like my 3rd cup of mud by then..

9:00 AM – Clear The Path!
    ~ Slid the recliner out of the way..
    ~ Moved all the crap that is purposely piled up in front of the cabinet doors and behind the short wall -stuff which I had left stacked there intentionally to make it harder and less likely that the BC would by chance try to open the cabinet.. the doors are also locked as an extra precaution too..
    From experience, you just can never be too careful.

~ Headed to the garage and began bringing all the gear in..

First Brilliant Thought & WIN Of The Day!
    Even though I had the 2 ladders as a backup option, I had been thinking about the possibility of using the RD stand instead, setting a smaller footprint between the legs to save space, yet keep a close eye on any potential tip overs..
    I noticed that the bracket which extends from the top of the stand and has that bolt sticking up on the end looked very promising to somehow maybe McGyver it and temporarily attach the strut channel..

WELL I’LL BE DAMN!!!
    The Gods Are Definitely In My Corner And Smiling Down On Me Today!!

I got the strut channel and was in the process of seeing how to fit it when….. YAAAAY!!
    It turns out the open slot of the strut channel fits perfectly -and I mean to the millimeter EXACTLY into the width of that bracket!!
    Icing on the cake: the bolt sticking up also fits EXACTLY into the 2nd hole of the channel!!

Well Shit, It’s Certainly Starting Out As A Dam Good Day Alright!

Maybe Life has finally decided to have some mercy on me for a change!

~ Laid one end of the channel on top of the cabinet, fitted the other end to the bracket bolt of the stand..
    ~ Hung a 30lb dumbbell from the trolley and conducted the obligatory “shake & rattle” test to see if it tips over..
    NOPE!! Proved to be sturdier than I thought after all, probably due to the vertical weight, the other end being on top of the cabinet and this end securely fitted to the bracket & bolt.
    I was really pushing it and tempting fate because I needed the height to match the top of the cabinet and ended up with only about 4” of pole left (going down into the base of the stand), with the legs only spread open about 1/3 of the way….
    But no, it remained sturdy despite my tugging & shaking….

The Moment Of Truth ~
    Time To Open The Doors & See Raquel For The 1st Time Since Her Accident….

~~ DEEP BREATH ~~

Yup..
    She still looked just as fukt up as I remember when stuffing her in there on that fateful day….

Hooked up the 2nd pulley set to the trolley & slid it all the way over to the edge of the cabinet..
    ~ Attached it to her hook, unfastened the other one and carefully began sliding her out..

THE ROYAL EXAMINATION.
    ~ Her arms, wrists, hands, fingers, legs, ankles, feet & toes were all bent out of shape so the 1st thing I did was to straighten her out to see what kind of damage there might be,,
    ~ I don’t know much about her anatomy/skeletal structure but it seemed that nothing internally was broken or splintered/sticking out or piercing through the skin, didn’t see any wire pokes anywhere either..
    ~ Nevertheless, even though I straightened her out as best I could it did look like her legs, knees, ankles & feet weren’t ‘quite right’ and looking kinda bent out of shape/deformed somehow..
    In fact, to me it looked like the left leg was longer than the right.. is that possible?
    ~ Then again, I don’t know if that’s just the way some Dolls would typically look since I’ve never had one of these RD Dolls before ..?

~ She did sustain a gash across her left knee though, probably from the bottom edge of the cabinet when she dropped after the cabinet tipped over..

~ I do however think her head (skull/inside structure) and/or neck might be Kaput though because it didn’t look or feel like it was moving properly and her entire neck would suddenly fall forward/down.. that ‘chin to chest’ like when you’re drunk kinda thing.
    ~ Upon closer examination, when I tried putting her mouth back in I did notice that the ‘head/face’ or whatever that is appeared to have somewhat torn away from where it was attached to the skull at the back of the neck. I could see what looked like the remnants of glue/silicone or something that I guess is used to attach that part..?
    I don’t think her head is going to fall off -just yet anyway- and seems to hold position fairly well whenever I straighten it out and pose it a certain way.
    ~ Getting that mouthpiece back in place was a royal bitch though because it’s so hard to get down in there past the jaw (still hinged looks like) and fitting the silicone edges of the mouth piece to the grooves in the plastic mouth/jaw area -but after a while of Doctoring I think I got it put back pretty good.

I’ve never seen one of these models before either, I thought it was kind of interesting that her entire face/head seems to be some kind of full-on mask of some type which can literally be peeled off the plastic/foam skull….
    Pretty interesting construction indeed.

Well, no time for any further pie-hole examinations or Doctoring since I needed to begin working on getting that eyebolt from the shelf relocated to the top of the cabinet..

~ Slowly & gently lowered/positioned Raquel on my wheelchair then moved her out of the way..

I took the shelf out & removed the eyebolt from the board..
    ~ Got all the shit that was on top of the cabinet down..
    ~ Put the new full-size board on top of the cabinet & threw a couple of 20lb dumbbells on it to hold in place..
    Put a chair inside the cabinet, held the board with the pre-drilled hole up against the top and went to town with the drill..
    Good thing I was wearing glasses too because there were metal shards and pieces of wood raining down on me like a fukn firestorm, I probably looked like the liquid Terminator had exploded on me..

~ Rethreaded the eyebolt through the new hole & Voila, ‘we has a new top mounted suspension hook’!!

The Moment Of Transfer Testing!

Rolled Raquel under the overhead channel & raised her from the chair, legs slightly bent to accommodate her comfortably inside the cabinet -even though there’s more height now..
    ~ Hooked up the pulley and safety chain from inside the cabinet, then unattached the one from the channel trolley..
    Stand remained sturdy & in place this whole time I was fukn around trying to get the hooks & safety clips transferred from one pulley to the next..

Finally had her completely inside the cabinet and she was definitely looking MUCH better!

Just for giggles n’ grins I repeated the taking out & putting her back 3 times to familiarize myself & smooth out the entire transferring process..
    No problems whatsoever and I was getting much more efficient & confident at it..
    Practice Makes Perfect They Say, So Far So Good!

By 1:00pm I was DONE!!
    ~ totally exhausted of course!

Between 1:00 and 3:00 pm I just left her hanging there from the strut channel while I resumed some work at my desk -at least I tried to anyway.
    ~ Found myself glancing over at her constantly, each time discovering & appreciating a new or different angle/aspect of her Beauty..
    ~ Counting my Blessings over & over at how lucky I had been that aside from that scar on her left knee, the issue with her head and what looked to me like weirdly deformed legs, from what I could tell there didn’t appear to be any other major and/or minor injuries/damage.
    Overall I think she’s still as Gorgeous as ever, a Survivor and I’m so HAPPY to have her!!

Do you suppose I might have shed a tear or two during this time..?
    You’re Damn Right I Did ~ Happy Tears!!

Like Aralor said before….
    “Those are just a few battle scars that make her special & unique
    ~ This is after all….. Our Story!

3:00pm
    Not wanting to risk any unexpected surprises I started early by putting Raquel away in the cabinet for the night then began with the entire cleanup process….
    DONE by 4pm ~ I made good time considering all I needed to do.

Can’t Wait Until Tomorrow To Get Her Out Again!!!

NOTES;
    1. So it really is true what they say about these RD Babes ~ which I’ve always believed from the beginning anyway..
    “They can take a beating…. and keep on heating” ~your fire of desire..
    (couldn’t think of anything else that rhymes.. lol)

Designed and Master-crafted like a Lamborghini..
    Exceptionally well built, tough & resilient like an M-1 Abrams tank..
    You just can’t Fukn go wrong with a REAL DOLL!!

2. I found out it WASN’T a good idea to use those 3-wheeled mini/dollies with the stand,,
    Fortunately I didn’t find this out the hard way, no incidents, but I noticed while in the garage that the bowls are too shallow and there’s too much of a gap between wheels so the stand legs kept slipping off them.. Plus, due to the small wheelie size they SUCK on carpet!

3. I believe that one of the most significant contributing factors which led to that 1st attempt disaster was the fact that I was in a major race against the clock, under extreme duress, working like a “Madman”, not thinking everything through (although I thought I had), not being familiar & used to her weight/size and the transfer/transport process as a whole..

Whereas this time..
    I was duly prepared, attention to every detail, under no time constraints/pressure, carefully analyzing each step of the process, backing up/re-doing when necessary and proceeding cautiously..

What a DIFFERENCE this made!

Thursday, June 20, 2019.
    Had a restless night and even woke up 1Hr before the alarm from the sheer excitement of seeing & being with Raquel again!!
    ~ Fired up the coffee maker and headed straight for the office..
    ~ No matter how much I tried to pretend I was ‘working’ and distract myself from constantly looking over at the cabinet, I just couldn’t..
    ~ The anticipation was slowly killing me while I waited for the BC to be-gone!

~ I then waited the precautionary extra ½ Hr after she left, just in case….

I pretty much spent the rest of the day with Raquel, in between some brief actual ‘work’ sessions at my desk..
    ~ I must have taken her out & put her back in the cabinet at least a half dozen or so times..
    Each time revising, perfecting, modifying, increasing efficiency and speeding up the entire process.

~ I raised/lowered her on to stools/chairs, my wheelchair, the recliner and even a portable examination table I have..

~ Moved the overhead strut channel & stand to different spots to test out some theories..
    ~ While she was suspended I repeatedly lifted, moved, positioned her legs and body to get used to their weight/size and range of motion.
    ~ Came up with the innovative idea of using locking cambuckle load straps instead of the fixed length safety chain for achieving different heights or lengths in certain situations and not having to deal with tying off the pulley rope or trying to fumble with those carabiner clips using only one hand..

All of this of course being temporary McGyver rigged solutions & experimentation to get used to her and the entire process..

One time the stand began slowly tipping over towards me because I was trying to position Raquel on a stool with an offset of about 2ft from the center balance point of the channel, but yours truly ‘Flash’ here saw it coming and quickly grabbed the damn thing before it totally keeled over..
    I’m getting way too good at this now!!

Other than that, no further incidents or injuries, either to myself or Raquel..

Even before Monday I had already been thinking about what I could possibly come up with for a more stable & semi-permanent stand/Doll-Ability solution..
    I got a ton of ideas from the AWESOME Engineering Geniuses over at CRD and put myself to work using every shred of creativity and engineering prowess I could envision -until I came up with what I believed to be the ultimate Stand & “Doll-Ability” rig..
    MANY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!!

On Monday I went to visit an Army bud of mine who owns a welding/fabrication shop..
    We sat around and after a few ‘enlightening brewskies’ I do believe we came up with the ideal Rig to accomplish what I was envisioning..
    It should be ready by next week -PRIOR to the 4th….
    Can’t wait to see how my design ideas compare to those of who I heard is the Master of Stands, our beloved Dodgeman!!

I’m certain there will be some people who would look at this and be like..
    “FUK THAT BRO!!
    It’s WAY too much work/effort & hassles for (or just to bang) a Doll!!”

No shit Sherlock, it most DEFINITELY is a ton of work/effort, strain, it’s expensive, complicated and besieged with hassles -especially for someone like me trying to do all this shit from a wheelchair..

Then again…. What did I say before about ‘Perspectives’ ..?

~ Over the last few years I had essentially become a lethargic ‘Desk Jockey’ -just working at my desk all day not doing much of anything else or moving around at all..
    I had stopped going to the Gym or even doing much of anything at all around the house.
    ~ Well around 2 years ago I had suffered from several sudden Cardiac-Arrest episodes.
    In most cases just barely making it to the Hospital, and each time, laying there in the ER strapped to just about every known Medical appliance & tubes going in/coming out of everywhere, repeatedly flat-lining throughout the long nights while a shitload of Docs worked frantically to get my ass back and stabilized again..

Yea brother, that shit right there during that year totally decimated and wiped me the Fuk out alright.. and don’t even get me started on commenting about that whole ‘light at the end of the tunnel’.. ‘Spirits/Ghosts’ in the distant shadows/or brilliant light waiting for you to ‘Cross-Over’ BS..

What a Fukn load of Crap that is!

A few times though I did however experience what I believe to have been some kind of weird “Out Of Body” episodes where I could kind of ‘see myself’ laying there like one really pitiful sack of humanity and thinking .. “Fuk this, Hey Docs, just let me go already..”
    Who knows, that could have been delusional and imagined too..

Anyway, sorry for getting side-tracked, so the point is..

That plus all the shitload of hardcore Meds I’ve been on had weakened me severely, physically as well as psychologically, now 2 years later and I’m still not fully recovered -and having been pretty much limited to ‘Desk Duties’ this whole time which didn’t help either.

But now, with a renewed perspective, I actually LOOK FORWARD to what has now become my daily workouts with Raquel!!
    Ever since she came into my Life and despite that first-attempt disaster incident, I’m totally LOVIN’ all the strenuous efforts & challenges, it’s like a daily Physical/Recreational Rehab session with a gorgeous, silent, paralyzed workout partner where I get to be the Instructor, Caregiver or whatever..
    Hell, I’m getting more exercise now in a day with her than in all the years before when the only ‘workouts’ I was getting were exercising the muscles of building Fantasies in my head..
    Little by little it feels like the strength is slowly coming back to my pathetically atrophied muscles – from not doing shit for so long of course- my range of motion, balance, self-transfer abilities are steadily improving and the blood seems to be flowing hot through my debilitated & hardened veins again..
    Yea, just about every aspect of me is actually showing signs of substantial improvement!
    Oh Yea! Before you know it, I’ll be bench pressing that silicone stuffed Angel like nothing!

More than anything though..
    I FEEL so different now that she’s with me….
    Revitalized/energized, motivated, ALIVE again and even thinking of going back to the Gym..

How’s that saying go….?
    “USE IT ~ OR LOSE IT!!
    I’m living proof of that alright..
    Leading a sedentary Life will Fukn slowly kill you for sure..

So…. This being a true & honest account of events (probably more like ‘TMI’ for some of you +lol+), do you suppose Abyss could apply for a “Physical / Emotional / Psychological / Occupational Therapy Rehab Device” Med License to have their Dolls qualify for the VA/Medicare/Medicaid/Insurance assistance FED programs for us Gimps..?

Far as I’m concerned, there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever these Dolls Definitely qualify and are worthy of being considered ‘Multi-Faceted Rehab Appliances’.

Indisputably a lot cheaper than most every other Program/Appliance out there which doesn’t even come close to providing the ‘Emotional Support’ our Vets so desperately need….
    Except for a ‘Service Dog’ of course….
    Shit, I’d even grow a pair to go testify in front of Congress to get that Bill passed and ask our bad-ass horn-dog Prez. Trump to back me up on that! ++LOL++

Friday June 21, 2019 thru Sunday, June 23, 2019.

Friday was a busy work day so didn’t have time to spend with Raquel other than just open the Cabinet door to admire her from my desk….
    Sat & Sun of course nothing is going to happen with the BC hanging around….

Can’t wait until tomorrow/Monday!!!!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, that's a great read GraFXman. :thumbs_up:
I think you've managed to overcome some major obstacles and hurdles so far with Raquel.

It sounds like any damage she may have sustained to her body could be cosmetic.
Her head/face may need a checkup from Galmato Haven, maybe you could show them the damage via Facetime or Skype and see what they say?

As you said, the initial damage to Raquel was due to short time constraints and panic, not a good combination!
You've now got a lot more experience with moving her in and out of her cupboard, so you know how long it will take to get Raquel back inside in an "emergency"!

I'm looking forward to seeing the final engineering construction that your army buddy is creating for you. Is he helping you to install it as well?

By the way, Raquel looks really beautiful, even when she was all dishevelled and crumpled inside the cupboard - my heart did skip a beat seeing her in there like that. :cry:
She looks a LOT better now she's been straightened out and cleaned up.

I think you'll find that over time you're going to get really attached to her. :thumbs_up: :D

Aralor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aralor »

That's great!!

Thank you for the detailed report. I can not tell you how happy I am that Raquel is well. She is beautiful and the scar on the knee is not worth mentioning.

I can imagine that this is a relief for you and one can tell from the report that you have gained new courage. Nice to read that the construction for lifting Raquel worked so well. Many here have reported that working with the heavy doll has made them do something more for their fitness. That is a good thing. I'm glad you think similarly.

So we can all look forward to the continouing story with Raquel and you soon.

My Sonya greets her new friend Raquel from the other side of the Atlantic:
Hello Raquel...
Hello Raquel...
SDC11110b.jpg (43.51 KiB) Viewed 1761 times

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• djcdoll wrote: >> It sounds like any damage she may have sustained to her body could be cosmetic.
    Her head/face may need a checkup from Galmato Haven, maybe you could show them the damage via Facetime or Skype and see what they say?

Good Afternoon DJC!
    Yes, for sure! I’ve been in touch with Reggie about this and that’s my plan for tomorrow when I get her out for another breath of fresh air..
    I want to lay her out on the exam table and get a better look at that neck situation.
    MosMan @CRD has also given me some valuable input as to those types of injuries.
    Can’t wait to hear what Reggie has to say about it!
    djcdoll wrote:>> You've now got a lot more experience with moving her in and out of her cupboard, so you know how long it will take to get Raquel back inside in an "emergency"!

Yes Sir, I’m definitely getting a lot faster and more efficient at it -my goal would be a target of 15mins max..
    I’m sure you’ve realized though that in case of a “real Emergency” there is no way ever I’d be able to put her away and clean-up/re-organize everything plus get rid of all the rigs/gear in the 1.5 - 2mins it takes to get from the garage or driveway to inside the house..
    I’m totally aware of that -and plan on limiting activities with Raquel to a “safe period” of time when I can be relatively confident there won’t be any “surprise Emergency” situations..
    djcdoll wrote:>> I'm looking forward to seeing the final engineering construction that your army buddy is creating for you. Is he helping you to install it as well?

As close as we are and knowing he would gladly help, aside from all of you guys here & CRD I really don’t want ANYONE else (in my RL-World) to know about or be involved with this in any way, this is way too personal/private a matter for me at this time..
    I told him the rig was for moving the larger/bulkier & heavier parts from a car I’m restoring in the garage – which is actually just a stretch of the truth anyway since I will use it for that as well as other things..

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Aralor wrote: >> Thank you for the detailed report. I can not tell you how happy I am that Raquel is well. She is beautiful and the scar on the knee is not worth mentioning.

Good Afternoon Aralor!
    You’re right, it’s not as bad as I thought it would be after seeing her crash like she did..
    I’m also very glad there weren’t any internal skeletal breakages or fractures..
    One thing I always had at the back of my mind too was what you had said before..
    “..Just Battle scars that make her special & unique to me, and Our Story”..
    Aralor wrote:>> My Sonya greets her new friend Raquel from the other side of the Atlantic:

WOW!!!!
    That totally blew me away and made me have to do several double-takes….
    Which head is that..?
    Is that the Rebecca head too..?
    I can’t believe it, she almost looks like she could be Raquel’s twin Sister – right down to the hair, eyes & gorgeous lips!!
    Sorry about the less than impressive retouch of Sonya, I had a hard time removing that black background and couldn’t spend that much time on it..

[Raquel to Sonya]: “Grüße aus den USA für meine schwester Sonya!”

That reminds me of a question I’ve been meaning to ask -which I’m sure most of you can easily answer;
    The glance.. the look.. the expression of a Doll’s face is super-important, especially when it comes to photography..
    The look Sonya has/her eyes is an absolutely perfect expression and representation of what I mean.. her head slightly to one side, but the eyes looking at the reader..

So what is the best way for moving/adjusting her eyes without causing damage to them, the eyelashes or anything else..?
    I’ve considered using the eraser part of a pencil since the soft/rubbery texture probably wouldn’t cause any damage, but honestly I’ve been too afraid to try anything just yet..
    What have you found to be the best/easiest way..?

synthetik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by synthetik »

GraFXman wrote:

• That reminds me of a question I’ve been meaning to ask -which I’m sure most of you can easily answer;
    The glance.. the look.. the expression of a Doll’s face is super-important, especially when it comes to photography..
    The look Sonya has/her eyes is an absolutely perfect expression and representation of what I mean.. her head slightly to one side, but the eyes looking at the reader..

So what is the best way for moving/adjusting her eyes without causing damage to them, the eyelashes or anything else..?
    I’ve considered using the eraser part of a pencil since the soft/rubbery texture probably wouldn’t cause any damage, but honestly I’ve been too afraid to try anything just yet..
    What have you found to be the best/easiest way..?
You know, the dolls are so individual. I bought two body F's and I swear the one doll has a bigger ass then the other one. But I love them both the same. :)

The eye adjustment is really frustrating. I have given up on the eyelashes. Better to have them look at you straight-on without eyelashes then anything else. Okay, I've said enough now...

Aralor
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aralor »

Hello GraFXman,

thanks for the greetings back from Raquel to Sonya with this picture. She likes it very much. I know that Sonya's head with so much black around it was not easy to cut out. I took this picture when the afternoon sun was shining directly on her face. There is nothing like natural sunlight during head shots.
Which head is that..? Is that the Rebecca head too..?
I can’t believe it, she almost looks like she could be Raquel’s twin Sister – right down to the hair, eyes & gorgeous lips!!
Sorry, I think I should not have set Sonya's head here, because after all, it's the Real Doll Forum. Because Sonya is unfortunately not a Real Doll, but a WM 163C with head #162 made of TPE.

I did not think about that and I hope it does not bother anyone. For me it is about exciting written experiences and beautiful photos with the dolls, no matter what brand a doll is and in which subforum this can be found.

Unfortunately, I can not help you with the adjustment of Raquel's eyes. It seems to be a bit tricky, as synthetik reports.

It's not a problem with my Sonya. The original eyes are a half shell and the eye socket is stuffed with cotton wool. You can turn the eyes in any direction with your finger and some pressure. Recently I bought the "Easy Move Eyes" of the TDF member MannequinFan, which are adjustable in depth, can be moved even easier. And you can change the different iris colors with lightning speed by magnets. MannequinFan is a master of his trade and makes all these things by himself with a 3D printer. If you are interested, here is the link to his thread:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57400

But if I remember correctly, I've already seen Real Dolls with slightly moved eyes here on the forum. Maybe some of the Real Doll specialists can report..

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• synthetik wrote:You know, the dolls are so individual. I bought two body F's and I swear the one doll has a bigger ass then the other one. But I love them both the same. :)
    The eye adjustment is really frustrating. I have given up on the eyelashes. Better to have them look at you straight-on without eyelashes then anything else. Okay, I've said enough now...

Yes, I could also swear that Raquel has one leg longer than the other, not by much, but still..
    I’ll wait to see if any of the experts on here can shed some light on this….
    Might even try doing some Forum searches and see if there are any relevant posts….
    The only drawback to that is the search results are often so overwhelming I get tired of sorting through them….

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Aralor wrote: Sorry, I think I should not have set Sonya's head here, because after all, it's the Real Doll Forum. Because Sonya is unfortunately not a Real Doll, but a WM 163C with head #162 made of TPE.
    I did not think about that and I hope it does not bother anyone. For me it is about exciting written experiences and beautiful photos with the dolls, no matter what brand a doll is and in which subforum this can be found.

That’s right my Friend..
    I think we’re all Doll-Loving mature adults here and I don’t see any reason why Sonya can’t be featured here, in my thread and via my personal invitation..
    It’s not like you started a thread in this sub-forum about Sonya, yea then I could see where it might ‘out of place’.. but otherwise, no worries, Sonya is welcome here with me, Raquel and whoever is into my Story..
    Aralor wrote:MannequinFan is a master of his trade and makes all these things by himself with a 3D printer. If you are interested, here is the link to his thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57400
    But if I remember correctly, I've already seen Real Dolls with slightly moved eyes here on the forum. Maybe some of the Real Doll specialists can report..

Thanks!
    I’m going to go check that out for sure….
    I wonder how his eyes might fit with the RD models and their peculiar heads/faces or how realistic they might be….

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• MONDAY #UPDATE#
    06/24/19

I took Raquelita out of her coffin this morning for our now almost-daily workout/exercise sessions.
    I was so looking forward to it after being deprived of her company all weekend long!
    Just seeing her hanging around in there waiting for me to set her free when I opened the cabinet doors was like a breathtaking first-time event, she looked as beautiful as ever..

Throughout our lengthy workout plus some brief modeling sessions, I discovered a few interesting new points, as well as potential risks of this process..
    I had initially intended on laying her on the exam table to do some “exploratory surgery” into her head/neck issue to later discuss with Reggie and you guys, but since it was Monday and I still have to work after all, I didn’t want to risk running short on time again so I have to postpone the exam, probably until Wednesday.

1. I realized that the most efficient way for making some of my chores with her easier, provided we’re not going to be doing any major modelling/dressing or dancing around, was to slide the recliner out of the way, slide her out and towards the opposite end of the rail, then push the recliner back in front of the cabinet, ease Raquel back over and lower her on to the recliner in any pose we want..

Since she’s already partially curled up it’s easy to get her into a comfy sitting position rather quickly.
    In the interest of increasing speed and efficiency I measured this process at taking me less than 20 mins to accomplish -still a ways from my target of 15 or less, but it’s steadily progressing..

Doesn’t she just look fabulously adorable, cute and all sexy there in the recliner..?
    What a “Doll” as they say in the old movies!!

Which Made Me Think Of The Irony In All This..
    Every night when the BC comes to sit with me in the office (until she’s ready to go to bed), she also sits in that very same recliner….
    …. Less than 3ft away from where poor Raquel is snoozing in her cabinet!
    I wonder what kind of envious & mean stares Raquel must be giving off at the BC through those cabinet doors…. Maybe even mumbling jealousies under her breath.. who knows!
    Women are psycho that way!

I have to admit that it’s hard to contain myself sometimes because I have to look over at the BC when she’s talking to me and I need to check myself from any unusual expressions or long glances since that cabinet is right behind her and I can’t help but looking at it while she’s talking to me….
    * which by the way, she does relentlessly until she eventually leaves….
    ~ and you thought I was a ‘motor—mouth’..?
    I’ve can’t beat this Woman though..
    On & on & on &…. Bitching, complaining and telling me all about her problems at work, what assholes most of the Clients are.. etc.
    * YAWN *

Shhhhhhhhhh…..!!

She’s actually sitting right THERE… right NOW, as I’m writing this…
    While I’m here fighting back the urge to Image for some reason..

Speaking of Women…,
    Of course Raquelita is a total “Lady” in every sense of the word and she’s been hounding me lately about expanding her “wardrobe”….
    Figures right?
    That’s all Women seem to think about.. clothes, shoes, purses, makeup, whatever..

So Raquel is quite the shy/timid, conservative, poised and classy type Lady.
    She is not at all happy about her current outfit -(no offense Reggie!), but even though that hot, tight, sweet little pair of white undies/shorts Reggie sent her with are Sexy AF for sure, Raquel thinks they’re too “revealing” and she doesn’t want to give the impression of being promiscuous or “flirty/easy” and has been pestering me to upscale her outfits to something more “appropriate” for a Lady of her stature..

So being the “Virgin” that she is..
    ( REGGIE ..?? )
    ( RIGHT ..?? )
    ( Please tell me that you didn’t….. Image ).

Raquel seems to be quite self-conscious/shy and inhibited even around me, and despite knowing that I really need to, she hates it when I get “too touchy-feely & personal” with her..
    I get the impression she’s got some twisted idea of “saving herself” for our upcoming “Honeymoon”..
    Who knows, she may even have a deeply kinky side to her we don’t even know about yet!
    ~ I Swear, Total And Absolute God’s Honest Truth Guys..
    NO. I haven’t been “naughty” with her -at all.
    In fact, other than frequent hands-all-over them irresistible titties, I actually avoid and barely even superficially or briefly glance “down there” occasionally when the situation requires or I have to change her outfits..

The amount of RESTRAINT this requires!!
    *SIGH* .. aren’t you all proud of me?

I did however casually observe that whatever ‘Meatloaf Delicatessen’ she’s packing ‘down there’ has got to be one ‘Whopper of an Oyster’ because that’s some serious ‘Afro-Beefcake and major league Mound’ she’s got going on right there..
    ~ At least I know what’s for Dinner & Dessert right! Image

RIGHT REGGIE??
    You would know Brother, so just gives us a warm & friendly thumbs-up/*smile* if you choose to respond……
    (With you I’m cool though because you’re like her Personal Physician,,,, anything in the name of Science, right Bro!)

(cough-cough)
    Ok, I’m getting carried away here…
    So I figured today was as good as any to make Raquel a little happy by surprising her with some new threads, so I went digging around in the BC’s drawers and closets (yes, that’s plural, as in she’s got 3 fukn closets!) to see what “appropriate” outfits I could find for Raquelita..

HOLY SHIT !!!!
    Most guys, myself included of course, I guess we don’t really pay that much attention to the Women’s closets and the tons of clothes, shoes and stuff they always seem to be buying…. Like, yea, whatever….
    You all remember in the beginning when I was giving a little 411/background on the BC..?
    High class Latina.. Refined.. Fashion Savvy, Elegant.. Sexy AF MILF and all that, right?

WELL DAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!
    It wasn’t until today when I went from stuffed drawer to drawer, packed closet to closet that I actually realized HOW MUCH CLOTHES, Lingerie, Shoes, Jewelry, Accessories and all that stuff the BC ACTUALLY has!!!

WOW!! She could easily start her own fashion line/store with all that stuff!!
    - And I’m talking designer, hi-end shit too from what I could tell, like Michael Kors, Versace, 5th Avenue and a bunch of brand names I saw/recognized (but can’t remember right now)..
    Considering she works as an “Executive” I saw suits and shit that were right out of Cosmopolitan or ‘Executive Fashions For Women’ kinda magazines.
    Granted, I’ve seen her wear some really sharp/elegant outfits for work, but it never dawned on me….
    -or rather, never really paid much attention I guess.
    For the “off-work” casual & sexy side of her collections –I bet Victoria’s Secret and the ‘Casual Corner’ stores would be so proud of her!

Does Make Me Wonder Though.....
    Hmmmmmmmm……..

So….. WHO-TF is she wearing all this Sexy shit for when it sure as hell isn’t for me!! ??
    What about all those ‘Business Meetings’ and trips she’s always taking..?
    Mini-vacations to the beach with alleged ‘Girl-Friends’….?
    Going to visit her ‘Family’ ..?
    Nah, can’t be what I’m thinking……… ??
    Right???

Didn’t I say she’s like a cold, limp & lifeless piece of Sushi when it comes to intimacy….??
    Or……. Is that just with ME…..?

Well Fuk-it, I’m not going down that train of thought right now…..

As I’m digging through her drawers.. and not that I’m into that sort of thing, so don’t get the wrong idea that I’m some kind of panty-sniffing perv or anything, but I did happen to notice how good all this stuff smelled too btw… Ah yes…. The memories!

Whatever..
    Anyway, being OCD/P like me she’s got everything brilliantly organized by category, colors, etc so that made it easier for me to look for and find certain things..
    I picked out some nice black lace undies for Raquel (the ones in the Pix).. and some cute shorts –for later….
    I guess the finding clothes for Raquelita isn’t going to be a problem and only a mere roll on over to one of the closets! Image

Then It Hit Me!!
    OH-SHIT!!

Heaven forbid, but what if one of these days the BC discovers that some of her favorite intimates or clothes/outfits, shoes, yoga pants/gym stuff or whatever …. are suddenly & mysteriously missing??

What if she were to come to me and catch me off-guard by asking something like..
    “HEY!
    Did you happen to see my favorite (panties or whatever) laying around??
    I can’t find them anywhere!!”

I could be a smart-ass and say something like..
    “Did you check in RAQUEL’S closet already..?” Image

I don’t think I’d be able to keep a straight face if she asked me anything like that and would probably bust out laughing not knowing what else to say or do!

Uuuuuuuuuh…. The irony of it!
    Talk about adding insult to injury!

What if she starts thinking or accusing me of stealing her shit because now she’s convinced I’m either a cross-dressing perv who gets off wearing her panties, or that I’m giving them to my alleged Girlfriends..??
    And WHAT IF she actually tries to tear my pants off to see if I’m wearing them??
    Well then, I say go for it Woman!
    Just be prepared to get salami-slapped if you do! Image

Seriously, Guys, I Think I Just Pissed Myself And Dam Near Rolled Off My Dam Chair From Image
    At The Thought Of How Hilarious All That Sounded!!!

Ok, so now that we’ve taken a break with this leisurely stroll down LOL-Lane, it’s time for some serious stuff ….

2. I had previously mentioned using the cambuckle load straps instead of the multi-carabiner links as a safety harness when going from one transfer point to another..
    Here’s some better pix of what they look like..

~ and a few more of how nicely the rail fits on the Stand bracket & bolt ..

I’m really liking these straps a lot too because essentially it’s like having a locking mechanism for the pulley, to where I can pull the rope to lift/lower her any way I want then simply pull the strap tight to the same length and let go of the pulley rope and she’ll remain safe & locked in that position until I transfer to the next pulley or need to make other adjustments.

The quick-release tab of the buckle mechanism also works like a charm to release the strap when I need to which makes it so easy for me to manage the entire transfer or lifting/moving process with 2 hands and little effort and I don’t really even need to strain myself trying to lift her.

Theoretically, if I were to use additional rail systems, pulleys/safety harnesses and stands I could literally move her around anywhere I want by simply continuing to do transfers from one to the other and never have to physically carry her…. That’s pretty awesome I think, certainly makes my Life a helluva lot easier!!

I’m so hoping my buddy at the shop will have those stands I ordered ready this week, I can’t wait to try them out and share (Sell!!) my innovative design with you guys!
    Let me know if you want to buy some because I’m gonna patent that shit!
    TDF/CRD Member Discounts will apply of course!!

3. Potential Risk For Disaster Discovered.
    Yea, either I’m way too ballsy for my own good, over-confident or just not as smart as I think I am, but I certainly need to address this like ASAP!!

As I’m repeatedly lifting/lowering, moving her back and forth along the rail and positioning/posing Raquel on and off the recliner, I hadn’t been paying attention to what was going on with the Stand and overhead rail...
    I happen to look up at the top of the cabinet for a moment because one of the Stand’s legs seemed to be raising up off the floor..

HOLY SHIT!!!
    I literally froze solid as a rock when I see that the end of the rail on top of the cabinet was just BARELY sitting on the very edge up there.. one more cm and the whole damn thing would have slid right off….
    With me underneath it and right Raquel practically on top of me….
    That would have been another major disaster for sure!

I tried pulling the stand back down in the hopes the rail would slide back in..
    Nope, too damn heavy..
    Tried pushing the rail back in with my extension rod, that didn’t work either..
    FUK!!
    What to do now as this whole shit is about to cave in on me..??

Praying that it wouldn’t collapse I slowly & gently lowered Raquelita on me to relieve some of that weight, thank goodness she was already in a half sitting position -and that awesome safety harness-strap!!
    I was able to keep her somewhat on me, but not her full weight, and use my free hands to give the stand a powerful tug..
    Serious sigh of relief as the rail finally slid back in towards the rear of the cabinet!
    Disaster Averted!!

Obviously this potential for risk of sliding off is not an ideal situation..
    My Proposed Solution:
    ~ Today I’m going to go get a 4” x3/8 bolt with nut & washers;
    ~ Drill another hole through the top of the cabinet about 2” in from the front edge;
    ~ Secure the bolt and use it as a snap-in/latching solution just like that bolt sticking up from the bracket on the Stand;
    ~ That should eliminate any potential future risk of the rail inadvertently sliding off the cabinet.

~ So am I a Genius or what!!
    Yea right.. if I were, I would have thought of that already and made the fix BEFORE it got to this point….

I’ve got a lot going on Tuesday so I don’t think there’s going to be any Raquelita time, but Wednesday I definitely want to do that “exploratory surgery” on her to determine what’s up with the head/neck issue..

Here’s Raquel tucked away comfy in her box ready for an extended nap and saying..
    ‘Good-Night!!

Hasta La Vista Entonces Homies!’

Awwww, isn’t that just SO cute, she’s Bi-Lingual too, what a Class Act!!

PS. Can you tell I’m back to my goofy/comical old self again..?
    Yea! Papi is definitely feeling MUCH better these days..!!

Woodylongstraw
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Woodylongstraw »

Hey GraFXman, Remember me telling you about the closet in the snake room where I had my lovelies? Well, The bar they were hanging from came crashing down tonight. Glad I was the only one in the house when it did. Talk about scrambling to get everything restowed just in time. WHeww!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Woodylongstraw wrote:Hey GraFXman, Remember me telling you about the closet in the snake room where I had my lovelies? Well, The bar they were hanging from came crashing down tonight. Glad I was the only one in the house when it did. Talk about scrambling to get everything restowed just in time. WHeww!
    Hey Woody, Good morning!!
    No way brother, holy shit!!
    How many Babes did you have hanging on this bar??
    Did the Girls get hurt??
    Major damage, did it rip chunks of wall out?
    I bet that sounded like Thunder alright!
    Glad you got it put back together and put away in time, I know what that's like!

Woodylongstraw
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Woodylongstraw »

Hey Woody, Good morning!![/b]
No way brother, holy shit!!
How many Babes did you have hanging on this bar??
Did the Girls get hurt??
Major damage, did it rip chunks of wall out?
I bet that sounded like Thunder alright!
Glad you got it put back together and put away in time, I know what that's like![/size][/list][/quote]

The girls were not hurt. But it did pull a plug out of the wall. Traci and Sabreena were like...WTF!.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

• Woodylongstraw wrote:The girls were not hurt. But it did pull a plug out of the wall. Traci and Sabreena were like...WTF!.
    WHEW!!!
    At least they didn't suffer any injuries, that's good news!
    Good Save Amigo!
    I guess you'll be extra-careful from now on right!

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

You guys ready to see the results from the "Surgical Exploration" on Raquelita's neck/head that Reggie and I did this past week..?

Well then turn the page.. and Brace Yourself!!

* THANKS IZZY!!
    I learned a valuable lesson from you!!

INFORMATIONS