Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realdoll Body G and Willow head now out.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Realdoll Body G and Willow head now out.

Post by 0osik »

upsux wrote:^ The Body C is immortal, even suggesting it could be, or should be, scaled down is fightin' words 'round these parts friendo. :D
The Body C is barely tall enough to be categorize as a Super Model. There are very few dolls that even come close to having the assets to be in the Super Model category, and of course Taylor fits perfectly. The main factor both have, at least from an initial look, is Looong Legs. Both appear to have a longer leg to body ratio. Note that there are several other dolls that have an even longer leg to body ratio, but IMO don't look as nice as the RD Bodies C or G.

The new Body G is still very exquisite athletic build, but is not in the Super Model category. The huge advantage of the Body G is the loss of over 10-15 lbs from the Body C.
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Brate_tell4 wrote:Looks like a scaled down version of the body C. Beautiful.

Yes, Willow is VERY is beautiful of course. BUT that's just like saying I (a Petite 3) am a scaled down Body B just because I am shorter.
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

:multi:
holy crap i guess its time for me to start seriously saving for a Readoll. oh my goodness the realism is incredible
:razz: :razz: :razz:
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

DARKSUN wrote::multi:
holy crap i guess its time for me to start seriously saving for a Readoll. oh my goodness the realism is incredible
:razz: :razz: :razz:
It really is incredible. While I still feel that Realdolls are overpriced, their beauty cannot be questioned, in my opinion. I still would love to have one... or more. :lol:

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

Since I had been very busy IRL after my father's death and the arrival of my latest (TPE) doll Alvariel, I have just discovered the new Body G, and I am stunned. It is absolutely perfect. The body of a gymnast, a ballerina, a dancer, an acrobat. And those cute little titties... <3

I'm pretty sure that if I ever get a RD, it will be a Body G. This is the true successor of the old Body 6.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

It sure would be nice to see this body and dimensions as 5'6" or so and still the same weight. I see the TPE manufacturers seem to just stretch out the lower legs for increased height and often leave the body the same size, so I wonder if RD could maybe add a 1.5 to thigh length and 1.5 to shins without too much distortion of scale or increase in weight.
And yes, I agree with standing option and legs which can come together and cross without undue strain on skeleton or silicone.

INFORMATIONS