Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

3 years with Jade and Danielle, one happy man!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

DollAfficionado

Re: 3 years with Jade and Danielle, one happy man!

Post by DollAfficionado »

Great photo! She is hot!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Supersoul wrote:Thanks guys glad you like her!
Sorry I was being lazy and just linked the photos that I had already uploaded at Club Real Doll, I have Made a new album just for Paige at the doll album and relinked them so everyone should be able to see them now.

After the above photo shoot she dressed into something a bit more comfortable and practical for, well, sex...

And it was gooood...

Paige is soooo stunning - many congratulations Supersoul. :glou: She's hot hot hot just like Jade and Danielle. :onfire: :onfire: I love her pics her eyes are wonderful and so memorizing. :P :P Some very stunning photography work as well buddy. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Looking forward to seeing much more of her on the forum here. :D

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Hey thanks guys I appreciate the enthusiasm for Paige! :thumbs_up:

I have been really amazed at the progression from my first RD Jade 4 and a half years ago to today, Danielle came along after 2 years with Jade so I have seen a really interesting timeline over the last 5 years or so.

Some of the things I did not expect with Paige are really great improvements. She arrived a virgin, her insert was in place and sealed 8O nice touch!
She has subtle veins on her fairer skin like breasts and feet, they are done very convincingly, looks like it is actually under the skin, amazing! Little things like the insert wand has improved and she is a little lighter than my original Body B Danielle. Did I mention the softness? I still cant get over it, I have never felt or experienced TPE but from what I have seen I would say this new silicon is every bit as good if not better (with the added advantage of being silicon in the first place). Durability will be tested vigorously and without delay or pause!

I tried the blond bikini look out on her today, she passed :mrgreen:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

That sounds good Supersoul,
seems that you're very satisfied with your new resident Paige. Abyss spend a lot of time in development and improvements and your story gives a good feedback and comparison.
The new silicone is indeed amazing and marshmallow soft in touch when freshly powdered and I'm more than addicted to touch their skin. In summer when the doll body heats up well due to the room temperature it's fabulous and very life like, impossible to not resist.
Having sex with a 'warmed' doll is incredible goooood :P (I'm happy when the sunny season comes back :? )
None of my RD2 ladies have the Duracast option and with some care still no pokes yet :thumbs_up: so I can't imagine the durability with this extra option.

It's so nice to see Paige in bikini look taking her first sunbath and she really appreciates her new home. I can't await the upcoming photos from all your girls :razz:
Enjoy a wonderful trio of beauties :angel:

SF :D

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Supersoul wrote:Hey thanks guys I appreciate the enthusiasm for Paige! :thumbs_up:

I have been really amazed at the progression from my first RD Jade 4 and a half years ago to today, Danielle came along after 2 years with Jade so I have seen a really interesting timeline over the last 5 years or so.

Some of the things I did not expect with Paige are really great improvements. She arrived a virgin, her insert was in place and sealed 8O nice touch!
She has subtle veins on her fairer skin like breasts and feet, they are done very convincingly, looks like it is actually under the skin, amazing! Little things like the insert wand has improved and she is a little lighter than my original Body B Danielle. Did I mention the softness? I still cant get over it, I have never felt or experienced TPE but from what I have seen I would say this new silicon is every bit as good if not better (with the added advantage of being silicon in the first place). Durability will be tested vigorously and without delay or pause!

I tried the blond bikini look out on her today, she passed :mrgreen:

A Summer down under! :D One beautiful subject :whistle:

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Jade is absolutely stunning man. Thanks for sharing her pics !

PEACE !

purplehaze

Post by purplehaze »

Great photo, Supersoul!
Paige is stunningly gorgeous :glou:
I used to have one of the very first RD2, and comparing to my current RD2 that is late 2015 produciton, I cannot tel which is soft. Current silicone has muxh less bleed, so I am hoping durability has been inproved.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

That bikini photo is really great :D :thumbs_up: Paige is so lifelike, such a beauty 8)

I'm longing for spring and summer :wink:

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

Dear friend Supersoul,
thanks for sharing these beautiful pics :D
First time I am seeing a body B with breasts enhancement. Very good!
You has understood well the beauty of body B.
Congrats from another body B owner!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Paige is beautiful as an angel, and every thing is all right.
:glou:

Anassilao (and Loly :angel: )

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

As 5 years approaches Jade and I are still going strong, she has a bit of competition now days but I still am in love with her as much as the first day she arrived.
We tried to do a photoshoot today but it ended quickly in favour of making love!

What an amazing doll she has been and continues to be. Hopefully I will have a bit more to share soon...

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Supersoul, it had to happen, making love is more important than taking pics, even though we have to wait some more. :whistle:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

So 5 years later and I am not where I expected to be. Jade was always going to be it, "once I get my Real Doll that will be it, I will be content." I used to tell my wife.
I guess I just didn't realize how addictive they are!
I thought I would do a group portrait of our happy little unit to round out this thread that has come a long way and shows quite the evolution of one mans journey with Real Dolls.

From left: Danielle Bardon, Jade Summers, Jess Summers and Paige Munroe.

And then Danielle lead the charge and everyone got their tits out :mrgreen:

And then guess what happened!!! :D
I love each and every one of my girls, they make me happy, they look and feel amazing, cost a fortune and I couldn't be happier with this journey of now over 5 years.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Awesome SuperSoul! Love this shot of your Sweeties all together, they look wonderful and it is obvious that you love them to pieces man! :mrgreen:

Euanmancer

Post by Euanmancer »

Thanks for sharing your story with us and congrats to you, Supersoul!

Euanmancer
love is the greatest refreshment in life.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Supersoul, now it´s obvious who´s making you exhausted so much, but it´s a very satisfied exhaustion. What a hot group!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS