Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Marielle´s Picture Thread

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Marielle´s Picture Thread

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Mr. Shy, she´s a great girl, I hope you´ll be able to take her on another trip so she can pack her suitcase again. She looked so cute doing it.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Ace pics thanks Mr shy. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Marielle is very understanding isn't she? :) She's also very stunning. :D I always look forward to any pics of her. :) You're going to miss her on your holls but hey it'll be great to get back home. :D I hope you have good time. :)

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

It is very nice to hear from you, Dennis, and thanks for sharing the pics. I hope you have a safe trip here to the U.S. It's too bad we can't take our ladies with us on travel. I take business trips a few times a year and I'm always relieved to see Rachel when I get home. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Travel safe!

mickey mowz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mickey mowz »

Hey Mr Shy. I clicked on this post because I thought Marielle was a very pretty name, and it turns out that she's a very pretty lady as well!

mannix
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by mannix »

I love, Love, LOVE your pics of Marielle! I know everybody likes to really dress them up and model them but your shots are just so natural and candid. She looks so more real in the normal atmosphere and doing different things (DVD, reading book, etc.) That's mostly what I'm going to do with my Mary Ann.

Mr Shy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Shy »

Hey Mariëlle, I've got something for you:
DSCN3812.JPG
DSCN3812.JPG (899.54 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
DSCN3813.JPG
DSCN3813.JPG (840.21 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
Mariëlle: Hmm, let's see. That would be nice I think.
Me: Can you try it.
Mariëlle: Of course just a second.

Honey, do you like it?
DSCN3815.JPG
DSCN3815.JPG (889.47 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
Of course Mariëlle.

Mariëlle climb on the bed like this:
DSCN3816.JPG
DSCN3816.JPG (857.88 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
DSCN3818.JPG
DSCN3818.JPG (868.18 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
DSCN3820.JPG
DSCN3820.JPG (861.63 KiB) Viewed 3085 times
And I think I don't have to tell you what's happend next......
Marielle had been added to The Doll Matrix

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

No you don´t, I´m sure you had a great time with lovely Marielle.
Chris

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Ace pics thanks Mr shy. :D :D Marielle is sooooooooo very soooooooooooper stunning. :D :D :P

Mr Shy wrote: And I think I don't have to tell you what's happend next......

The ironing :eeek: :eeek: ......Nope I don't suppose it did had anything to do with the ironing did it??!! :haha2: :haha2:

Thanks again for the pics I always look forward to more pics of the very beautiful Marielle. :D :D

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

Love the pics and I am so glad to see another member having fun taking pics. I think it adds a lot to the relationship with your Doll, hope you agree! :)

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Nice to see your having a lot of fun with Mariëlle Mr Shy, that's what it is all about!
Love the purple number too, very sexy! Thanks for sharing mate :thumbs_up:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

So happy to see Mariëlle's back, the purple dress suits her well. She's so lovely, isn't she?
Cool selfie, you Mr Shy with Mariëlle.
Nice pics, thx for sharing these moments :thumbs_up:

Guy

Mr Shy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Shy »

Well, Mariëlle is now six months at my place so it is time for a little review:

Thanks to the Doll Forum I am really enjoying my time with Mariëlle. I wanted a doll for a long time. I remembered that when I was a few years younger that there was a report on the Dutch tv about RealDoll. Because they look like a real women I want one. Before I could never pay this huge about but now I can. So many choices to make. Let's search on the internet, maybe there is a online forum for dolls. Yes, there it is. With really nice people who wanna help. With a little bit of your help Mariëlle was born.
- Without the Doll Forum I guess Mariëlle would be an ordinary sex doll but now she have a personality -
And a couple of months later the crate with Mariëlle arrived in the Netherlands and at my place. She really is a beauty. I love her. She is like my ideal girlfriend I'd never had. A few things I have to learn. Dress her up. Every time for me is a guess if the clothes matches with Mariëlle. The other thing is that I have to pay attention about the position of her wig. I don't have the guts to buy clothes in a normal store so I buy them online. Clothes are expensive. Thanks to Alex and Kayla now I know cheaper places for her to go shopping.
The doll is named after a girl which I have/had a crush on. Not so long ago I saw a picture on Facebook and saw that the doll and girl where pretty much the same.
I made from a doll my Mariëlle. Mariëlle is sweet, cute, loving, stunning, taking care and loves to cuddle. I love that too. Before I'm going to sleep Mariëlle and I cuddle and most of the time I fall a sleep into her arms.

Now I'm on holiday and miss her. She is hanging all alone on her doll stand waiting for me to come home. Because I love her so much she is holding a letter right now. A letter in case of emergency. Last time planes are falling out of the sky like it's almost normal. So before I get on the plane Mariëlle and I wrote a letter what to do when I'm getting a serious accident.
I love my Mariëlle. She is my one and only (doll). The only way to get her of the number one is to get a real girlfriend. We spoke about it and she understands. I hope Mariëlle is going to be for a very long time at my place.
Marielle had been added to The Doll Matrix

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Mr Shy wrote:Well, Mariëlle is now six months at my place so it is time for a little review:

Thanks to the Doll Forum I am really enjoying my time with Mariëlle. I wanted a doll for a long time. I remembered that when I was a few years younger that there was a report on the Dutch tv about RealDoll. Because they look like a real women I want one. Before I could never pay this huge about but now I can. So many choices to make. Let's search on the internet, maybe there is a online forum for dolls. Yes, there it is. With really nice people who wanna help. With a little bit of your help Mariëlle was born.
- Without the Doll Forum I guess Mariëlle would be an ordinary sex doll but now she have a personality -
And a couple of months later the crate with Mariëlle arrived in the Netherlands and at my place. She really is a beauty. I love her. She is like my ideal girlfriend I'd never had. A few things I have to learn. Dress her up. Every time for me is a guess if the clothes matches with Mariëlle. The other thing is that I have to pay attention about the position of her wig. I don't have the guts to buy clothes in a normal store so I buy them online. Clothes are expensive. Thanks to Alex and Kayla now I know cheaper places for her to go shopping.
The doll is named after a girl which I have/had a crush on. Not so long ago I saw a picture on Facebook and saw that the doll and girl where pretty much the same.
I made from a doll my Mariëlle. Mariëlle is sweet, cute, loving, stunning, taking care and loves to cuddle. I love that too. Before I'm going to sleep Mariëlle and I cuddle and most of the time I fall a sleep into her arms.

Now I'm on holiday and miss her. She is hanging all alone on her doll stand waiting for me to come home. Because I love her so much she is holding a letter right now. A letter in case of emergency. Last time planes are falling out of the sky like it's almost normal. So before I get on the plane Mariëlle and I wrote a letter what to do when I'm getting a serious accident.
I love my Mariëlle. She is my one and only (doll). The only way to get her of the number one is to get a real girlfriend. We spoke about it and she understands. I hope Mariëlle is going to be for a very long time at my place.
Wonderful post and tribute to your Marielle, Mr. Shy. Great photos too, she is lovely. Thanks for sharing the photos and your feelings for her with us.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Mr. Shy, that´s so cute to write a letter in the case of emergancy, I´m sure it´ll never be necessary but it shows Marielle how much you love her. :thumbs_up:
Chris

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Mr. Shy,
That's a nice little review and life story who shows how deeply you miss your Mariëlle near you.
Soon you can hold her cute hand again and falling asleep into her arms.
Mariëlle protects you and she's your all best guardian angel Mr. Shy.

Guy

INFORMATIONS