Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

The Newly Refined Body A

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

The Newly Refined Body A

Post by Supersoul »

So Abyss has announced they are about to have available a newly refined Body A, for me this is fantastic news! My Jade is 5 years old next month, she is a Body A, in fact one of the last RD2's before the articulated spine was introduced as standard (I was offered it as an upgrade, but figured as I only wanted her for sex not photography I wouldn't need it, who knew!) so this news of a new Body A with redefined abdomen and undoubtedly other updates is really exciting!

When Paige arrived and I got to experience the new super soft silicon and the first thing I said to myself was "I have GOT to get Jade in this silicon mix!" the combination of a refined sculpt and the newest material would just blow me out of the water so to speak...

So what are you guys expecting to see with this new Body A? I don't have any inside information on the actual sculpt other than what I saw on their Instagram page, a picture of a new abdomen on what was otherwise a Body A, but here is my pick- refined sculpt of the abdomen, maybe chest. Lighter weight than my 5 year old Body A, Gel buttocks and a refined bum. Arms and legs? I don't know, how can you make perfect even more perfect? Skin texture could have the more realistic skin textures of the later RD2's, hopefully...

So chime in and let me know what you think the new sculpt will be like, there is no point demanding this feature or that because the moulds are already created, we will just have to wait and see what Matt has come up with, I have faith she will be absolutely fantastic!

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: The Newly Refined Body A

Post by stacy718 »

So excited!!!! My old body A is so beautiful... I can't imagine how amazing the newer version will be!

-S

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

I'm with you there Supersoul! I'd love to get CJ in on this as well. The body D that I bought second hand was poured about a year or so after CJ and that silicone mix is way softer . I can only imagine what the newest mix is like.. For me the new Silicone and Gels in her her bum along with improvements with the skeleton would be awesome. They have gone light years ahead with just everything since CJ was poured . I'm sure the new A body will be absolutely mind blowing.. Now I have not been impressed with the Crystal faces I have seen lately. I think I would send CJ's head back for a makeover and then have then use her existing head for her new body. Then she would still be my CJ only better. I can't wait to see some pics of this new A body.. :thumbs_up:
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Improvement to the skeleton, nice one Smoke! There will no doubt be subtle improvements all over lm sure!
I have never heard of anyone not being totally blown away with their Body A so this certainly is exciting! Jade has been such a standout success for me, I just love her to bits!
I wonder if Matt did the new sculpt digitally or if he went back to the original sculpt or a bit of both?
Stacy I am really excited too! I hope you get to floor us with amazing images of her at some stage.

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Good news, it's great that they continue to evolve and improve their dolls :D

I do wonder after so many new recent doll bodies, which one is the most detailed?

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

I am very excited to hear this! I personally would love to see a bump up in the chest area for us breast lovers, perhaps getting a little closer to the chest of the D with the shorter, lighter body A would be a dream. I absolutely love the Body A and I'm a huge fan of the smaller tight little bum she has so I would like for that to stay the same, but maybe with gel for a little more softness. Of course any skeletal improvements would certainly be a plus no doubt. BUT PLEASE don't mess with the legs of the body A :D ... They are perfect!! I've considered getting another body A so this is fantastic news, thanks Supersoul for the post.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I have to agree Rocky on all of your points, the breasts though I'm really interested to see what happens there, personally I think they are perfect as is but knowing Matt he wont be able to leave 'perfect' alone!
I am assured of gels in the buttocks so that's a great new feature! The photo on Instagram of a new tummy with a beautiful athletic build I think can only be the new Body A, though I have no official word on that... I was so smitten with the deluxe athletic torso with its beautifully defined tummy muscles so its really nice to see this sort of detail.
I cant wait, I will always love my original Body A, I have had a truck load of fun with her and she will always be very special to me, but any new body's to come from Matts ultra skilled sculpting hand is always very exciting! Especially in the evolution of the Body A!

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Can someone post a pic or two. I don't have an Instagram account and no desire to get one.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

TTNLBTPD wrote:Can someone post a pic or two. I don't have an Instagram account and no desire to get one.
Ditto.

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Account is private, I can't see nuffin. :roll: i try to stay away from those social media because when i have a couple of beers i let everything roll :lol:

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Would love to see pix on here also...
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

As a lover of small breasts, I hope they will eventually make a reincarnated Body 6 - maybe something like the Body A with breasts the size and shape of those on the old B6.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Here's a photo of the new body in development :) Make sure to follow us on Instagram @abyssrealdoll.

Cheers
-Joe
newbody.jpg
newbody.jpg (158.95 KiB) Viewed 4564 times
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Nice. Can you disclose the measurements yet?
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

INFORMATIONS