Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Christy and April

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Christy and April

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

I'd been wanting to group all my past photos into one post for a while now, right now they are just all over the place in so many various posts. So while I wait for my sexy new Body F to arrive I'm going to start posting all of my personal favorite photo's I've taken of Christy and April over the past few years here. I will also be posting all future photos of the girls here as well much like what Supersoul has been doing with his great post of Jade and Danielle. I'ts been fun going back through the photos and there has been a few I don't think I ever even posted. Well without further ado lets enjoy photos of the past, present and future.. Enjoy my friends!

CHRISTY
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

April
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Much more to come..

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Christy and April

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O RDS AWESOME.....that series of posts would make the real doll catalogue envious...outstanding work mate.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

Wowie wow wow. Noice!
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

These are just perfect! I love everything you do, but the face on April just stands out as a serious contender for doll-of-the-decade in my eyes, she is just "Ahh!". Technically there is nothing more to say about your photos, they are spot on as usual - and so are the outfits :thumbs_up:

dollsforme

Post by dollsforme »

Wow, loved them all.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Wow! This is the best Real doll promotion I have ever seen! 8O

And I just love all these outfits! :drinking:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Wow! Thanks for sharing these photos are amazing :)

Cheers
-Joe
Rocky-DollStacey wrote:I'd been wanting to group all my past photos into one post for a while now, right now they are just all over the place in so many various posts. So while I wait for my sexy new Body F to arrive I'm going to start posting all of my personal favorite photo's I've taken of Christy and April over the past few years here. I will also be posting all future photos of the girls here as well much like what Supersoul has been doing with his great post of Jade and Danielle. I'ts been fun going back through the photos and there has been a few I don't think I ever even posted. Well without further ado lets enjoy photos of the past, present and future.. Enjoy my friends!

CHRISTY
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

April
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Much more to come..
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Excellent photo thread there Rocky! I have so many of these shots saved in a folder here from all of the times that you posted them but, to have so many here in one photo thread is spectacular! If I ever slow down my life working so much, I would love to get in the mood and do something like this with my girls for sure. Indeed I have all the equipment and many accessories for the girls to do it and more! :D

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

mandos wrote:These are just perfect! I love everything you do, but the face on April just stands out as a serious contender for doll-of-the-decade in my eyes, she is just "Ahh!". Technically there is nothing more to say about your photos, they are spot on as usual - and so are the outfits :thumbs_up:
Thanks Mandos, I tend to agree with you, April Laila face is amazing, I believe it to be really the only RD face that seems to have a hint of a smile. I would love to see Abyss do more faces that have a slight smile. April is by far my favorite face right now.
dodgeman wrote:Excellent photo thread there Rocky! I have so many of these shots saved in a folder here from all of the times that you posted them but, to have so many here in one photo thread is spectacular! If I ever slow down my life working so much, I would love to get in the mood and do something like this with my girls for sure. Indeed I have all the equipment and many accessories for the girls to do it and more! :D
I for one cant wait till you get the time to do some as well, especially with all those beauties you have.
Abyss wrote:Wow! Thanks for sharing these photos are amazing :)
Cheers -Joe
You're more than welcome Joe.
Anung Un Rama wrote:8O RDS AWESOME.....that series of posts would make the real doll catalogue envious...outstanding work mate.
Anung
VonRubber wrote:Wow! This is the best Real doll promotion I have ever seen! 8O
And I just love all these outfits! :drinking:
Von Rubber
Thanks for the nice comments guys!

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Wow 8O , just simply amazing Rocky! your photos are Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious ^^. Very grateful and thankful for you sharing these photos. Your photos are so artistic and make your dolls look so real. It puts a smile on my face and makes me be happy being apart of the doll community here ^^

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

Incredible pictures! Do you touch them up in photoshop or something? I can't believe how good they look!

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Wonderful Rocky!!! It will be great to see all your great pictures all on one thread. I will visit often. I'm a big fan of your pictures :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS