Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Tiffany

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

sirachasauce86

Re: Meet Tiffany

Post by sirachasauce86 »

izla111 wrote:
sirachasauce86 wrote:
izla111 wrote:
sirachasauce86 wrote:
She literally reminds me of a pureblood Cali Girl. Phenomenal job you did taking photos of her and my gosh she's a freakin' hottie!
Thanks Sirachasauce!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I recall that when Matt was asked about his inspiration for the Tanya doll he replied that he drew on features from Pamela Anderson, and Katharine Hepburn. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That's awesome! I did not know that. I wonder if there's other interviews or material of him discussing what women inspired his creation of the different faces. Even though I do not see it very often, I'd like to know his inspiration behind the Michelle, Brittany, Olivia, and Crystal faces.
If you are a VIP member in CRD you can ask Matt those questions directly. He has a thread in the CRD VIP section for answering questions. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks man, yup, I've seen you as well on the RD Forums. Though I can't afford VIP at the moment. I'm focusing on paying many bills.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

You know me. She looks incredible. Super hot. The icing for me would classy pantyhose under that bodice. Man..That would be something else

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

sirachasauce86 wrote:
izla111 wrote:
sirachasauce86 wrote:
izla111 wrote:
sirachasauce86 wrote:
She literally reminds me of a pureblood Cali Girl. Phenomenal job you did taking photos of her and my gosh she's a freakin' hottie!
Thanks Sirachasauce!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I recall that when Matt was asked about his inspiration for the Tanya doll he replied that he drew on features from Pamela Anderson, and Katharine Hepburn. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That's awesome! I did not know that. I wonder if there's other interviews or material of him discussing what women inspired his creation of the different faces. Even though I do not see it very often, I'd like to know his inspiration behind the Michelle, Brittany, Olivia, and Crystal faces.
If you are a VIP member in CRD you can ask Matt those questions directly. He has a thread in the CRD VIP section for answering questions. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks man, yup, I've seen you as well on the RD Forums. Though I can't afford VIP at the moment. I'm focusing on paying many bills.
Yep, been there before. :mrgreen: Zebo has been doing a great job as a brand ambassador for Abyss. PM him, I bet he could put that in one of his future videos with Matt. I'm also curious to know Matt's inspiration for all the beautiful faces Abyss has in their stable. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HonkyDonky wrote:You know me. She looks incredible. Super hot. The icing for me would classy pantyhose under that bodice. Man..That would be something else
LOL!!! Yeah, I know. It's your cup of tea. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I did have Honey wearing pantyhose on her last go around.
IMG_9294 copy.jpg
IMG_9294 copy.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1998 times
I got some more body stockings and pantyhose in their wrapping so I'll work them in into a photo shoot soon. Maybe with Kissy or Erin. I got some dresses for them to wear. I'll add the pantyhose as part of their garment. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [/size]

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

izla111 wrote:
sirachasauce86 wrote:
izla111 wrote:
sirachasauce86 wrote:
izla111 wrote:
sirachasauce86 wrote:
Yep, been there before. :mrgreen: Zebo has been doing a great job as a brand ambassador for Abyss. PM him, I bet he could put that in one of his future videos with Matt. I'm also curious to know Matt's inspiration for all the beautiful faces Abyss has in their stable. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HonkyDonky wrote:You know me. She looks incredible. Super hot. The icing for me would classy pantyhose under that bodice. Man..That would be something else
LOL!!! Yeah, I know. It's your cup of tea. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I did have Honey wearing pantyhose on her last go around.
IMG_9294 copy.jpg
I got some more body stockings and pantyhose in their wrapping so I'll work them in into a photo shoot soon. Maybe with Kissy or Erin. I got some dresses for them to wear. I'll add the pantyhose as part of their garment. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [/size]

That´s very very hot (ice bucket hot)

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
That´s very very hot (ice bucket hot)

Chris

LOL!!! Thanks Chris!!! I can use some ice buckets myself. My dollys are keeping it hot for me 24x7. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Haha, it works, believe me, but I´m sure they will raise the temperature some more if you do use it. :D

Chris

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Haha, it works, believe me, but I´m sure they will raise the temperature some more if you do use it. :D

Chris
TRU DAT!!! LOL!!! You are right about that Chris. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

siegeking007
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by siegeking007 »

Dang, everyone praising the girl (as they ought to tbf), but the guy taking these shots is the real MVP!

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

siegeking007 wrote:Dang, everyone praising the girl (as they ought to tbf), but the guy taking these shots is the real MVP!
Thanks for the complement Siegeking007!!! My dollys are wonderful inspiration and their hotness makes this amateur picture taker look good. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

izla111 wrote:
siegeking007 wrote:Dang, everyone praising the girl (as they ought to tbf), but the guy taking these shots is the real MVP!
Thanks for the complement Siegeking007!!! My dollys are wonderful inspiration and their hotness makes this amateur picture taker look good. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Believe me, things like your thread sells more doll than their dumb website :D
You can almost grab the doll by the hand and pull through monitor - thats how real photos look like. Amateurish and realistic, rather than dance with lights and only few small size photos.
If it was in my price range and in my continent I would have had bought this doll as my first one..
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

:onfire: :onfire: :onfire:
Something tells me this thread
is about to get scorching HOT!

Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

NeedWaifu wrote:
izla111 wrote:
Believe me, things like your thread sells more doll than their dumb website :D
You can almost grab the doll by the hand and pull through monitor - thats how real photos look like. Amateurish and realistic, rather than dance with lights and only few small size photos.
If it was in my price range and in my continent I would have had bought this doll as my first one..
Thanks NeedWaifu for the high praise!!! As good as my dollys may look in pictures there's nothing that can prepare you for how they are in person. They own me. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
0osik wrote::onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

Something tells me this thread
is about to get scorching HOT!

LOL!!! You've been visiting CRD I'm guessing. LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

I posted a new Tiffany album "XXPEN$IVE not" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
IMG_0697 copy.jpg
IMG_0697 copy.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 1821 times
IMG_0704 copy.jpg
IMG_0704 copy.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1821 times
IMG_0722 copy.jpg
IMG_0722 copy.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 1821 times
IMG_0736 copy.jpg
IMG_0736 copy.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 1821 times
IMG_0738 copy.jpg
IMG_0738 copy.jpg (2.21 MiB) Viewed 1821 times
IMG_0741 copy.jpg
IMG_0741 copy.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 1821 times
IMG_0765 copy.jpg
IMG_0765 copy.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 1821 times
IMG_0767 copy.jpg
IMG_0767 copy.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 1821 times
IMG_0769 copy.jpg
IMG_0769 copy.jpg (2.11 MiB) Viewed 1821 times
IMG_0771 copy.jpg
IMG_0771 copy.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1821 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

She´s so hot, so sexy, so gorgeous!

Chris

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Man she looks so good. I can only image how great those tits feel through that bodice!!

INFORMATIONS