Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Lilly the BodyF Hotty

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

WiRay

Re: Lilly the BodyF Hotty

Post by WiRay »

When even Stacy finds inspiration in your work, you really don't need my compliments. Still -

WOW!!

My favorite is her as a blonde. Would love to see her in JUST her "liquid" black thigh high boots. Then I was thinking something Lacy and sheer, got to the last page, and WHAM! That's my favorite.

Of course every photo set I saw, I said "that's my favorite." Everything she wears seems to fit her perfectly! There aren't enough superlatives for your work here.

One request? More ass shots! She's so exquisite, from every angle. Maybe experiment with how her torso twists, to capture both derriere and areola in the same shot? You know, like she's flaunting her sweet ass, and pleased to catch us staring at it?

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

WiRay wrote:When even Stacy finds inspiration in your work, you really don't need my compliments. Still -
WOW!!

My favorite is her as a blonde. Would love to see her in JUST her "liquid" black thigh high boots. Then I was thinking something Lacy and sheer, got to the last page, and WHAM! That's my favorite.
Of course every photo set I saw, I said "that's my favorite." Everything she wears seems to fit her perfectly! There aren't enough superlatives for your work here.

One request? More ass shots! She's so exquisite, from every angle. Maybe experiment with how her torso twists, to capture both derriere and areola in the same shot? You know, like she's flaunting her sweet ass, and pleased to catch us staring at it?
Thanks for the compliment, I didn't know Stacy got inspired by my photos, but that means a great deal if so as I have always loved her photos, her stuff was always an inspiration to me.

I will see about doing some new shots soon, until then here are a couple of My Laila Face on the bodyF that I took recently.

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
WiRay wrote:When even Stacy finds inspiration in your work, you really don't need my compliments. Still -
WOW!!

Thanks for the compliment, I didn't know Stacy got inspired by my photos, but that means a great deal if so as I have always loved her photos, her stuff was always an inspiration to me.

I will see about doing some new shots soon, until then here are a couple of My Laila Face on the bodyF that I took recently.

Fuck, she looks beautiful! That combination of Laila with Teal Green Eyes and the Body F is fire. Wow!
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi Rocky-DollStacey

Your pics are so beautifull. You're amazing!

Can't wait to receive my Tanya....

Nonamie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nonamie »

Amazing

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

What an absolute stunner!

You lucky devil Rocky...getting to snuggle up with her whenever you want.

Amazing photos too - thats quite some talent you have. :thumbs_up:
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

Wow Amazing!!! Question. Are the breast on your doll the standard F that comes with the body F or are they up sized one cup size?

Danish Viking

Post by Danish Viking »

WOW! She really looks hot :multi:

I really like the BodyF, and I am very impressed by your photos. Great job :D

[Speedy]

Post by [Speedy] »

Great glamour shots, best photos I have seen of these dolls. And tell Lilly she has a new fan, Great job! :)

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

How do you pose your dolls standing up without them falling over? Do u use some sort of device so they don’t fall over? If so how do you keep the device hidden in the pictures?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Doll Wizard wrote:How do you pose your dolls standing up without them falling over? Do u use some sort of device so they don’t fall over? If so how do you keep the device hidden in the pictures?
He uses a Stance Modifier to support the RealDoll. The Stance Modifier can then be removed from the photo.
Plenty of information on RealDolls and stance modifiers in ClubRealDoll. You may want to check in that forum for help. :D

EDIT - in the meantime here's one made by TDF member siliconefun:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=120451

Here's another made by Dodgeman:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... suspension

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Rocky your skills at photography in the doll world are second to none in any doll forum, the resolution and colour and pop are outstanding :D keep them coming best silver.

Doll Wizard
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll Wizard »

Rocky
Where did you buy the white thongs on both Lilly and April? Also what size is the thong? I have a bid F with bigger cup size, Stephanie face. My doll is “Naughty Niki!” Great pics! Thanks !

mitchrd

Post by mitchrd »

Great shots i cant wait for my Stephanie bodyF Hotty to arrive.

INFORMATIONS