Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

HOLIDAY SALE!! ALL DOLLS 15% OFF!!!!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

HOLIDAY SALE!! ALL DOLLS 15% OFF!!!!

Post by Brick »

Please go to the Realdoll Website for details. Sale runs through Cyber Monday. Get another 5% off for Cash, Check or Wire Transfer!!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Brick

Re: HOLIDAY SALE!! ALL DOLLS 15% OFF!!!!

Post by Brick »

Come on! If your thinking about a purchasing a doll........now's the time to pull the trigger!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Bump

Brick

Post by Brick »

THIS SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR ONE WEEK!!! Take advantage of this offer.....

x3ana
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by x3ana »

Is this for Canada as well?

Brick

Post by Brick »

x3ana wrote:Is this for Canada as well?
Yes, but you have to buy direct from Abyss.....

synthetik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by synthetik »

Not sure I understand the holiday sale logic here, given that Abyss is already taking about 25 weeks to deliver an order. Is now really the time to increase demand? Doesn't seem fair to those already in the queue. Just sayin'...

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

synthetik wrote:Not sure I understand the holiday sale logic here, given that Abyss is already taking about 25 weeks to deliver an order. Is now really the time to increase demand? Doesn't seem fair to those already in the queue. Just sayin'...
Does not effect anyone who is already ordered and in the queue, they wont get pushed back because of new orders... New orders get added to the end of the list. Abyss has already taken steps to start reducing the productions time by various things such as getting more molds for the popular bodyF. Abyss knows their queue times have been high, by the way it's only because of their great quality of product and popularity, but I don't think they would have started another sales without having a good feeling about being able to deliver within a reasonable time. Most people who plan to spend that kinda money do the research and figure out how long they can expect to be in the production queue, if they are fine with it then I don't see the problem.

Peregrination
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Peregrination »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
synthetik wrote:Not sure I understand the holiday sale logic here, given that Abyss is already taking about 25 weeks to deliver an order. Is now really the time to increase demand? Doesn't seem fair to those already in the queue. Just sayin'...
Does not effect anyone who is already ordered and in the queue, they wont get pushed back because of new orders... New orders get added to the end of the list. Abyss has already taken steps to start reducing the productions time by various things such as getting more molds for the popular bodyF. Abyss knows their queue times have been high, by the way it's only because of their great quality of product and popularity, but I don't think they would have started another sales without having a good feeling about being able to deliver within a reasonable time. Most people who plan to spend that kinda money do the research and figure out how long they can expect to be in the production queue, if they are fine with it then I don't see the problem.
It's still a little weird. If you follow that logic, it would argue that Abyss is comfortable with a 20-25 week production queue. Which isn't really a great service when you're competing with Chinese manufacturers with a fifth the lead time.

Normally when a business has a big back-up of orders, increasing capacity is a typical response, and that's what they've been doing, however it seems like it's not working since queue times are increasing. In spite of which, they extended the sale, which is counter-intuitive.

The best theory I've got is that they extended the sale in order to raise the capital to increase capacity even more. Which is good news for the business, but a little troubling from a cash-flow perspective. Of course, it's possible that normal business financing options aren't available to a doll manufacturer, but still...

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

Peregrination wrote:It's still a little weird. If you follow that logic, it would argue that Abyss is comfortable with a 20-25 week production queue. Which isn't really a great service when you're competing with Chinese manufacturers with a fifth the lead time.

Normally when a business has a big back-up of orders, increasing capacity is a typical response, and that's what they've been doing, however it seems like it's not working since queue times are increasing. In spite of which, they extended the sale, which is counter-intuitive.

The best theory I've got is that they extended the sale in order to raise the capital to increase capacity even more. Which is good news for the business, but a little troubling from a cash-flow perspective. Of course, it's possible that normal business financing options aren't available to a doll manufacturer, but still...
Chinese manufactures and tpe dolls are in no way a good comparison to the quality of RD dolls. There is a reason why Abyss customers don't have a problems spending the money they do on RD dolls, they want the best of the best. Chinese Manufactures also have 100s of workers, Abyss is a small company with a handful of skilled employees and they prefer to stay a small company.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi guys, the topic of this thread is that Abyss is having a promotion and extended it a week. The discussion is getting WAY off topic. I am locking the topic for now.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi Guys,

I have unlocked the topic but I am going to ask you to remember the topic and not hijack the thread. Abyss has an excellent history of quality products and customer service as evidenced by feedback from our members. Let's remember to share our experiences rather than conjecture about what a company's intent or direction is; unless it is based in something that can be qualified/quantified. Meanwhile, Zebo is our member liaison/affiliate with Abyss.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Brick

Post by Brick »

Thank you TJ for getting control of this runaway thread! However, I do have information that is relevant to this thread and I think will answer some questions also. Orders placed in this sale are not allowed Express service, so that orders taken during this sale will not affect order status that are in queue prior to the sale. If you are going to order a doll during this sale GET THE ORDER IN as it will affect where you are in the queue and will affect your wait time.......Thanks Guys!

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

That thought for the second doll - order is in!! :wink:
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Rachel Misschivas
Doll
Doll

Post by Rachel Misschivas »

A body F for $4600? This makes it $600 cheaper than my 20% off holiday
Order a year ago since they lowered their prices after that sale!!!!
A year ago base price $6200 now 5750 and pay up front and you got
It for $4600? Damn! This crushes the used real doll market for quite a while
And that was marketing genius though it hurts personally

INFORMATIONS