Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Help with Vagina Tear

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

returner

Help with Vagina Tear

Post by returner »

Hi,
Please help me to repair my doll. She has a vagina tear (see pictures below).
My questions are:
1. Is there any video instructions or at least written instructions (with pictures) on how to repair a vagina year?
2. I was using Smooth-On Sil-poxy Rubber Silicone Adhesive for a quick repair when the tear started. For a while it worked, but
this time the tear is too big. How do I clean this left over adhesive? I was thinking to use small scissors to cut the dried adhesive, but
that will take a while. Any better idea?
3. My silicone repair kit is more than 1 year old (1 year and about 9 months old). Can i still use it or do I need to get a new one?
4. How do I match the color when repairing the tear?

Please Help!
Pic1.jpg
Pic1.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 3921 times
Pic2.jpg
Pic2.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 3921 times
Thanks

Returner

Brick

Re: Help with Vagina Tear

Post by Brick »

Couple of questions.....
What year was the doll poured?
Is it a Realdoll?
Are you using the sil-poxy you get from Realdoll?

Let me know....Brick
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

returner

Post by returner »

Brick,
I am not using the sil-proxy from Abyss. I am using this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Smooth-Sil-poxy- ... e+Adhesive. It takes only 12 minutes to dry out compared to Abyss's.

She is a Rebecca realdoll and was poured in 2017.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Returner

Brick

Post by Brick »

Don't panic and be patient, I am posting (How To) repair videos over on CRD. I am getting ready to do one on rips and tears, maybe as soon as this week. That tear doesn't look to bad, you should be able to fix that easily. I would ask Dodgeman his opinion on the best way to make this repair. He has many repair threads on the forums that would cover this, he can direct you to them. He is easily the top authority on doll repair in this community and a very nice guy. You will like him :D

returner

Post by returner »

Thanks Zebo. I am looking forward to the video.

Dodgeman, please let me know if you have any instructions to fix this issue?

Thanks

returner

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hey Returner, I just saw this and sent you a PM about what you can do to try and repair this issue and what causes it to happen. :D

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

dodgeman wrote:Hey Returner, I just saw this and sent you a PM about what you can do to try and repair this issue and what causes it to happen. :D
I think some others would like to know this, too. Or is it a secret how to repair it and what can cause it? :wink:

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Pron wrote:
dodgeman wrote:Hey Returner, I just saw this and sent you a PM about what you can do to try and repair this issue and what causes it to happen. :D
I think some others would like to know this, too. Or is it a secret how to repair it and what can cause it? :wink:
I'd second that.it would be nice to share your findings in this thread if possible.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

coolumbia wrote:
Pron wrote:
I'd second that.it would be nice to share your findings in this thread if possible.
Hey guys, I did not post any info here mostly because this is not the Repair & Maintenance forum and if I did, the thread would most likely be transferred to that forum by management. I sent the PM to Returner and he has still not yet gotten it from my outbox. He has not been signed in since the 25th Christmas day and that is when he asked the question about repairs. :?

That condition is usually caused by the doll being too low during sexual play and the angle of penetration is out of alignment. In many cases the doll needs to be elevated by pillows and or folded towels to get her up to a position where the angle of penetration is more straight into the vaginal cavity or insert. If the doll is too low as in direct contact with a bed and she is in the missionary position, the top side of the insert cavity in most cases will be stressed because the angle of penetration is TOO high. The silicone material can only take so much stretching before sooner or later it's yield point is reached and it tears.

To repair a doll with this issue, there are several ways to go about it and this doll has already had some repair attempts done which is evident from the photos. Like I posted, if I did write anymore about it here, the thread would most likely be transferred to the repair forum (manufacturer specific sub forum most likely) and no one would really know where it went as those specific threads are not read too much from my experience reading them. So I wrote a lengthy explanation to Returner thru a PM about how he could go about another repair now that his doll is in need of more than just a simple Silpoxy job. Correcting the most likely cause of the problem first will be necessary for any repair to hold up at this point now.

There are other very personal reasons that I am not up for posting repair info here openly or in the repair forums and if you want to know more about it, PM me and I may possibly share a little more about it. A lot of my Repair and Help information in regards to Abyss dolls along with some photos is on threads over at Club Realdoll (manufacturer forum) where it will stay.

returner

Post by returner »

Hi,
Sorry for the late response. I have been busy with a lot of year end stuff.
I believe most of the reason can be attributed to the way I tried to re-install the inserts. Basically, the opening seems to be too small for the inserts and I tried to stretch it, but it was too much. Thanks dodgeman for your reply. I will need to read your response carefully and I might have some questions later.

I really hope Zebo will come out with his repair video(s) on this tear soon as I am more of a visual guy. In the meantime, I will try to digest what dodgeman said.

Again, thanks dodgeman! :)
dodgeman wrote:
coolumbia wrote:
Pron wrote:
Hey guys, I did not post any info here mostly because this is not the Repair & Maintenance forum and if I did, the thread would most likely be transferred to that forum by management. I sent the PM to Returner and he has still not yet gotten it from my outbox. He has not been signed in since the 25th Christmas day and that is when he asked the question about repairs. :?

That condition is usually caused by the doll being too low during sexual play and the angle of penetration is out of alignment. In many cases the doll needs to be elevated by pillows and or folded towels to get her up to a position where the angle of penetration is more straight into the vaginal cavity or insert. If the doll is too low as in direct contact with a bed and she is in the missionary position, the top side of the insert cavity in most cases will be stressed because the angle of penetration is TOO high. The silicone material can only take so much stretching before sooner or later it's yield point is reached and it tears.

To repair a doll with this issue, there are several ways to go about it and this doll has already had some repair attempts done which is evident from the photos. Like I posted, if I did write anymore about it here, the thread would most likely be transferred to the repair forum (manufacturer specific sub forum most likely) and no one would really know where it went as those specific threads are not read too much from my experience reading them. So I wrote a lengthy explanation to Returner thru a PM about how he could go about another repair now that his doll is in need of more than just a simple Silpoxy job. Correcting the most likely cause of the problem first will be necessary for any repair to hold up at this point now.

There are other very personal reasons that I am not up for posting repair info here openly or in the repair forums and if you want to know more about it, PM me and I may possibly share a little more about it. A lot of my Repair and Help information in regards to Abyss dolls along with some photos is on threads over at Club Realdoll (manufacturer forum) where it will stay.

Brick

Post by Brick »

returner wrote:Hi,
Sorry for the late response. I have been busy with a lot of year end stuff.
I believe most of the reason can be attributed to the way I tried to re-install the inserts. Basically, the opening seems to be too small for the inserts and I tried to stretch it, but it was too much. Thanks dodgeman for your reply. I will need to read your response carefully and I might have some questions later.

I really hope Zebo will come out with his repair video(s) on this tear soon as I am more of a visual guy. In the meantime, I will try to digest what dodgeman said.

Again, thanks dodgeman! :)
dodgeman wrote:
coolumbia wrote:
Pron wrote:

The vaginal tear repair video is up at Club Realdoll in the "Video/Tutorial" section...

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

returner wrote:Hi,
Please help me to repair my doll. She has a vagina tear (see pictures below).
My questions are:
1. Is there any video instructions or at least written instructions (with pictures) on how to repair a vagina year?
2. I was using Smooth-On Sil-poxy Rubber Silicone Adhesive for a quick repair when the tear started. For a while it worked, but
this time the tear is too big. How do I clean this left over adhesive? I was thinking to use small scissors to cut the dried adhesive, but
that will take a while. Any better idea?
3. My silicone repair kit is more than 1 year old (1 year and about 9 months old). Can i still use it or do I need to get a new one?
4. How do I match the color when repairing the tear?

returner,

In a nut shell ...

The shelf life of a silicone repair kit is approximately one year. Throw yours out, too old by far.

You will need to acquire a 2 part silicone repair kit. You are going to have to 'fill' the area with new silicone (not try to bring the edges together as when this first occurred). Color it with powdered make-up. Yes cut away old Silpoxy and be sure to clean well with Acetone before making repair.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

INFORMATIONS