Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Can anyone explain where we ar at on the AI doll?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

pepe4158

Can anyone explain where we ar at on the AI doll?

Post by pepe4158 »

Just saw a utube bit on it....ya I like it....looks fun

Ya I would have preferred they worked on a standing real doll.......but Matt does as he wants :) understandable

Ive heard that may be his next project....since robotic limbs somday seem what he was alluding too.

Ok but where exactly are we on the AI doll...I know its not ready for purchase quite yet....but when it is do you still have to talk into the phone to communicate like he did on utube?

To be honest that would kind of ruin the experience for me, talking into a phone and that the doll could not hear my voice thru its own ears....would it be to impossible to have the input sound be attached to her ear actually?....That would be unbelievably erotic in my opinion if you whispered in your dolls ear and she responded....ya the phone kind of kills it for me

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Can anyone explain where we ar at on the AI doll?

Post by Nord »

I'm sure it's enough to just keep the phone nearby, as the mic can pick up your voice very well, especially in speaker-mode. Alternatively you could always get a bluetooth mic and place it either on your doll somewhere or on yourself.

Not sure how far it is in development. It seems to work pretty well already, but then they have to figure out how to produce the whole thing for their customers. As far as I know it's still just a prototype.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

As just as A real Doll delvery Be pre prepared very prepared!! :whistle:

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

deerman wrote:As just as A real Doll delvery Be pre prepared very prepared!! :whistle:

Hmmm I live very close to San Marcos...about an hours drive, so local P/U would be my option

The only deal killing part for me would having to talk into the phone....hmm the blue tooth-mic option sounds promising tho.

Yea I currently use a tiny blue-tooth speaker, that I usually put in my dolls mouth simulates speech), I'm sure if I got a tiny blue tooth mic that might work...maybe under her face or something?

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

I can assure you, you do not have to talk into a phone. the app resides on a tablet, just have it close by!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

TripleA wrote:I can assure you, you do not have to talk into a phone. the app resides on a tablet, just have it close by!

thks but you need a blue-tooth mic somewhere then....right?......can I put the mic close to her ear or something, maybe even if she wore it as a necklace probably wouldn't be too distracting?

just that this experience would simulate you are talking to her like a real lady

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

You can get the Harmony app right now from abyss, and use it with any doll you have or like! And the head can be pre-ordered, I believe delivery is scheduled to start around mid 2018, but I am not sure about that. Zebo would know more about that for sure!

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

TripleA wrote:You can get the Harmony app right now from abyss, and use it with any doll you have or like! And the head can be pre-ordered, I believe delivery is scheduled to start around mid 2018, but I am not sure about that. Zebo would know more about that for sure!

yea was going to probably wait until I can buy Harmony complete, as I need a new real doll anyway as the one I have is old, and has a few large tears.

Ya I was going to buy a new real doll I liked, but was holding off for the AI doll, since heads are so difficult to interchange on real dolls compared to almost any doll on the market I have another doll tho for now, PI beauties, that will tide me over but was kind of disappointed with it, but will work till Harmony is released.

Just curious....if I wanted to buy a Harmony doll complete, once they are released,(APP and all) what will I be looking at....guessing 10-14k ....right?

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

I really don't know what the current pricing is looking like for a complete doll with the robotic head and app. You might want to contact Abyss or Zebo for the most current pricing!

Good Luck and Best wishes!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Hello All, I am going to be interviewing the Realbotix team in the next couple weeks and they will answer these questions. Just be patient and the video will be up on "Club Realdoll" soon :D
Oh and pricing looks like 6-10k for the head depending on accessorizing, and the body probably another 4k. Abyss is still analyzing price points on this, so that's a wide estimate.....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

pepe4158

Post by pepe4158 »

Zebo wrote:Hello All, I am going to be interviewing the Realbotix team in the next couple weeks and they will answer these questions. Just be patient and the video will be up on "Club Realdoll" soon :D
Oh and pricing looks like 6-10k for the head depending on accessorizing, and the body probably another 4k. Abyss is still analyzing price points on this, so that's a wide estimate.....

thks look forward to it, seen all the utube videos so far and her eyes that blink really sold me on her

INFORMATIONS