Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD2 question from a Nubie

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

RD2 question from a Nubie

Post by Winkelman »

Hey guys, great forum! There are some amazing posts here. I've spent most of yesterday doing research on this forum preparing to purchase my first doll. At this point I think I've decided to go straight to big leagues and place an order for an RD2 with the F body, as Stephanie is really calling to me! Other than the apparent long wait list, my only main concern is regarding the weight and stability of the doll. I've never used a doll before, but from what I gather, 80lbs is at the high-end and could complicate some of the basic positions I enjoy, specifically cowgirl and doggie. For those of you with an RD2 F, are there any issues with supporting the doll in those positions? I've read balance is often an issue with cowgirl for some dolls and I guess they tend to fall forward. I'm guessing the F model is pretty top heavy. Is this going to be the case with the RD2, or are the joints and limbs stiff enough to support the doll in those positions? Thanks for the feedback.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: RD2 question from a Nubie

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome to TDF Winkleman! It is great you are finding your way around, Be sure to visit our new member page...
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

I do not have a Body F gal but did meet one as it were. I do have a Body D, and she has 15 -20lbs on a body F. Just know, generally positioning her, moving her around is going to take some effort and you should be in good physical shape strength wise. Having a body F in cowgirl seems like there would be a lot of weight on her hips and knees, especially since there have been some hip/leg/thigh issues with Body F's but I'd check with Body F owners. Check the repair section here and the repair section at Club Real Doll.

TDF section for Abyss Doll repairs.
viewforum.php?f=160

We have Zebo here our Brand Ambassador to Abyss Real Doll.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/memberl ... e&u=464439

Once you have 5 approved posts, You can PM questions to him. he is a great guy.

If you really like cowgirl, and like a curvy gal, you may want to consider a BT4. That is a thicker version of the the BT3, Is 4'10" and weighs about 68 lbs

I also have a BT3 and she is my sweetie.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Brick

Post by Brick »

Thank you for the intro TJ :D And I will try and give some good advise. I have body F's and BT4's, they both can do doggie style with there butts in the air or with some pillows pretty well. As far as cowgirl, the body F is a solid #85 and when enhanced closer t0 #90. Unless you are very strong CG is difficult for extended periods, I would suggest a BT if you enjoy a lot of that type of action. However, I have included pics of the rail system over my bed that I use for all my dolls. This system has opened up the positions with dolls immensely, with the rail supporting the weight you can go for an hr and just enjoy the dolls, any doll. If you can put up a rail, it will be in your sex routine in some capacity every session.....
Attachments
IMG_0362[1].jpg
IMG_0362[1].jpg (189.83 KiB) Viewed 2447 times
IMG_0358[1].jpg
IMG_0358[1].jpg (195.93 KiB) Viewed 2447 times
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Winkelman »

Thanks for the feedback guys. The rail system is interesting. I suppose a mobile stand with a boom system would work almost as well but it would need a solid base. Need to do some calculations and work on some plans if I go down the D/F road. I really like those dolls, but it seems some rigging is required for the plans I have in mind so we don't break each other's hips!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Zebo- You are a freakin' genius!

Must....devise....plan!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

I’ve mentioned this before a few times, mostly because I think it’s a great option providing that your living situation allows for the installation of such an apparatus (I’m not affiliated with this company, so if you find a better option, go for it).

Harbor Freight 440lbs Mini Electric Wire Hoist

https://www.amazon.com/440lbs-Electric- ... B0784T3PVL

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Winkelman »

Apparently there's dissatisfied RD2 D client on another forum I was on that suggests using a forklift! Given the 6+ month wait, I'll have ample time to come up with something. I have a 10ft pontoon boat that weighs about the same as the doll that I set-up a pulley system for to suspend in my garage rafters and lower in the bed of my truck. I can't image not having that system now. I think it's setting in what I'm up against here.

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Winkelman »

Well, it's taken me 10 months, but today I finally submitted my order. I had a long time to consider the body, face and options. Still going with a body F, but I changed my mind on the face and chose Tanya instead of Stephanie. Let the countdown begin.

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

c554b3bdbec096dc5f069226483da751.jpg
c554b3bdbec096dc5f069226483da751.jpg (24.33 KiB) Viewed 1524 times
Congratulations!
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

INFORMATIONS