Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

How do RD2 breasts compare w/ Busty Aichan or QutyTits

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

wackyphill
Active Poster
Active Poster

How do RD2 breasts compare w/ Busty Aichan or QutyTits

Post by wackyphill »

For those who have experience with both how does the RD2 breasts compare w/ the Tomax Busty Aichan or Quty Tits in terms of a realistic feel?

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How do RD2 breasts compare w/ Busty Aichan or QutyTits

Post by manobon »

Really would like to know this as well - or, how closely the RealDoll breasts feel like real breasts (or what type of real breasts they feel like)

wackyphill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by wackyphill »

manobon wrote:Really would like to know this as well - or, how closely the RealDoll breasts feel like real breasts (or what type of real breasts they feel like)
Basically one in the same since Busty Aichan's feel pretty real. I suspect (though do not know) RD breasts are not as realistic feeling because to do so would likely make them too fragile for a 5K+ doll. Plus I'm not sure if Silicone can even be made with the necessary softness. But would be interested to know for sure.

Brick

Post by Brick »

wackyphill wrote:
manobon wrote:Really would like to know this as well - or, how closely the RealDoll breasts feel like real breasts (or what type of real breasts they feel like)
Basically one in the same since Busty Aichan's feel pretty real. I suspect (though do not know) RD breasts are not as realistic feeling because to do so would likely make them too fragile for a 5K+ doll. Plus I'm not sure if Silicone can even be made with the necessary softness.
I have to say, my expertise with non Rd's is limited. However, I am a boob and nipple guy and the women in my life prior to dolls have been busty. So I can only draw from those experiences. The Rd breast are firmer than real breasts in general. Now having said that they are soft and definitely more robust and durable. They don't lose their shape and since the introduction of Body F, have come much closer to real. The gel implants helped, but the Body F was a real game changer. I have 2 Body F's, one standard and one enhanced. They have bounce and softness that rivals real boobs, and too my delight over the last yr or so they have developed a slight sag to them. WoW, that has added to the realistic look. I have been told by RD that if I used a bra on the doll when not in use that sag would not happen. I am all about visual realism and being able to suspend belief when I am having sex with them. I don't know if this answers your question, probably not.....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

wackyphill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by wackyphill »

Zebo wrote:
wackyphill wrote:
manobon wrote:I don't know if this answers your question, probably not.....
Not entirely, but it is useful information. Thank you.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

I just watched a video of the softness of the Busty Aichan.
The ruby boobies look about the same softness. I have 'surgically'
transplanted a pair of Ruby's onto my body 5 but I would not recommend them on a doll
since they sagged severely in 1 year. The new silicone (2015 or later to be sure) of the RD's are in the
triple zero range(000) in shore hardness. This means that the entire doll is medical breast
gel softness
. The silicone skin is textured, no odor, no oil leakage and takes on a silky
smoothness after a few powderings. They also stand up well to 'play' - my body D Katy-Olivia
is Nov 2014 and nearly new- probably one of the first of the new silicone.
The choice of nipples is stunning and many are probably life cast - taken from a human model.
There are times when I touch the RD breasts that you forget that they are silicone
and not real flesh.

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

INFORMATIONS