Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Introducing ... Jessica (RealDoll) (Classic-Body B) (Laila)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Introducing ... Jessica (RealDoll) (Classic-Body B) (Laila)

Post by Nova-I »

Hey everyone...

I'd like to introduce the newest member of the Nova clan, Jessica!
She is a Realdoll Classic Body B with Face G (Laila)..
She was freshly picked up from Abyss just this past Friday and boy
am I in love with her! :D Words telling everyone how beautiful she
is just don't do her justice.. So lets skip the small talk and get on with the
pictures!! :D Without further ado here is Jessica Or Jess for short...

gator048

Re: Introducing ... Jessica (RealDoll) (Classic-Body B) (Lai

Post by gator048 »

Very nice I'm waiting on my girl to arrive asa akira body with Renee head two more months to go. Can't wait for her to arrive. You two have a good night

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Congratulations! What a gorgeous girl!
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

She doesn't look anything like a famous Jessica at all... Lol. Congratulations. She looks amazing!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

In the last picture, is her insert upside-down? Seem like the clitoris is on the wrong side. Otherwise, picts are wonderful!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

MannyCan wrote:In the last picture, is her insert upside-down? Seem like the clitoris is on the wrong side. Otherwise, picts are wonderful!
Nope it's in correctly! Have a closer look.. :whistle:
Attachments
Jessica's Goody Spot.jpg
Jessica's Goody Spot.jpg (135.05 KiB) Viewed 6054 times

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

gator048 wrote:Very nice I'm waiting on my girl to arrive asa akira body with Renee head two more months to go. Can't wait for her to arrive. You two have a good night
Awesome Gator! That's about the same time my Asa Akira should be ready for pick-up also.. If you don't mind me asking.. About when was your order date? I can't wait to see pics.. :thumbs_up:

Rari wrote:Congratulations! What a gorgeous girl!
Hey thanks for the nice comments Rari!! :D

ccrider32759 wrote:She doesn't look anything like a famous Jessica at all... Lol. Congratulations. She looks amazing!
Shhhh! Don't say that to loudly.. I haven't told Jessica that she not famous yet! :whistle: LOL! Thanks for the comments ccrider...

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Real dolls, gotta love 'em :lol:

So for the real doll puritans, noting this is in a RD2 thread, do we consider a RDC an RD2, I suppose we do noting that the RDC line is discontinued (that is the bodies 1 to 10 ranges) , and Real doll classic now refers to the RD 2 pre configured lines on the Abyss website, and the other RD options are RD, wicked, male, BT and hybrid.

So the revised Real doll classic definition is now

"Classic RealDoll Description

Abyss is proud to introduce the Classic format RealDoll. This doll has been manufactured using proven streamlined methods, to produce affordable versions of some of our best selling configurations. It is being introduced with the Body B, available with your choice of a Jenny or Laila magnetic face. All classic Realdolls will be made in light tan skin tone, with natural makeup and finishing options, and the stock vaginal insert type. They will be available with your choice of green, blue or brown eyes, and the default hairstyle in black, brown, red or brunette.

No changes or customizations are possible with these dolls, and as such we can offer a faster turnaround and a more affordable price.

-------------

• Classic Body B
• Height: 5’1″
• Weight: 80 lbs
• Measurements: 33-23-32
• Cup Size: C cup
• Dress Size: Small or 4-6
• Shoe Size: 7

-------------

What differs on the Classic RealDoll when compared to Custom RealDolls:

• No Duracast hands and feet
• Reduced quantity of foam inner cores
• Natural airbrushing and finishing
• No customizations available
• Offered options only for eyes and hairstyle"

So I will have a chat with management to look at getting the Abyss creations forum sub-categories amended to reflect.

Oh, yes Jessica looks lovely :thumbs_up:

Congradulations,

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Well, I don't think Abyss' intention was to make the classic a whole other doll separated from the main RealDoll line.. I believe it was meant to be only an option.. Much like how car manufactures offer different luxury levels for a particular model.. Look at it this way. The classic would be your standard base model giving you less options then the next luxury class.. But it is still the same model regardless.. The classic still has the same magnetic Face-X system which gives you the ability to interchange.. And yes all of the other magnet faces will work with the classic. The same goes for the inserts to.. So from that stand point you can still change her looks and add a bit of customizing after the doll is received.. It's just that you wont get options like Duracast hands and feet. Selection of skin tones or added freckles.. The ability to choose what style nipples she will have.. Almost everything with the classic has been preconfigured into nothing more then just a standard base model.. So is it really necessary to create a whole new section based on lack of options? The Classic is pretty much no different in my opinion.. It will be interesting to find out what management decides..

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

Anung Un Rama wrote:

What? How does "natural airbrushing and finishing" differ from what RD2 gets? RD2's is unnatural?

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Very pretty and such a lovely smile! :D

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Outstanding, such a captivating and beautiful doll.

Matt is an incredible artist and his/these dolls have never looked or been built better.

I'm jealous !

Good luck with her.

My next new doll RD2 BF Tanya.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Wow, I did not realize that she was the classic body B and not the RD2 body B.
Jessica is very beautiful.
Happy honeymoon, :wink:
Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Apugo wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:

What? How does "natural airbrushing and finishing" differ from what RD2 gets? RD2's is unnatural?

Abyss, I feel have steadily improved the quality of their dolls. My two tin based dolls I would guess, have no airbrushing or finishing on the body
If she is poured with the new silicone but the older skeleton technology, she is still far better quality than my older dolls.

The airbrush upgrade with the RD2 hands and feet have intrinsic paint - you can see what looks like veins in the hands and feet.
There is a subtle toning around the different parts of the body to give it a more realistic look. There are probably others.

We should ask Zebo to explain some of these differences.
<em>I know the good artist</em>

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Real dolls, gotta love 'em :lol:

So for the real doll puritans, noting this is in a RD2 thread, do we consider a RDC an RD2, I suppose we do noting that the RDC line is discontinued (that is the bodies 1 to 10 ranges) , and Real doll classic now refers to the RD 2 pre configured lines on the Abyss website, and the other RD options are RD, wicked, male, BT and hybrid.

So the revised Real doll classic definition is now

"Classic RealDoll Description

Abyss is proud to introduce the Classic format RealDoll. This doll has been manufactured using proven streamlined methods, to produce affordable versions of some of our best selling configurations. It is being introduced with the Body B, available with your choice of a Jenny or Laila magnetic face. All classic Realdolls will be made in light tan skin tone, with natural makeup and finishing options, and the stock vaginal insert type. They will be available with your choice of green, blue or brown eyes, and the default hairstyle in black, brown, red or brunette.

No changes or customizations are possible with these dolls, and as such we can offer a faster turnaround and a more affordable price.

-------------

• Classic Body B
• Height: 5’1″
• Weight: 80 lbs
• Measurements: 33-23-32
• Cup Size: C cup
• Dress Size: Small or 4-6
• Shoe Size: 7

-------------

So I will have a chat with management to look at getting the Abyss creations forum sub-categories amended to reflect.

Oh, yes Jessica looks lovely :thumbs_up:

Congradulations,

Anung
OK, I am going to clear this up right quick and add to what Anung posted so everyone is on the same page. :thumbs_up:

The Abyss dolls that are now referred to as "Classic" are NOT created using the original Classic bodies 1 thru 10 OR the original Velcro faces 1 thru 16 as they have been retired as many here know. The new Classic body B is the RD2 body B all the way from removable inserts, spine articulation and the magnetic faces D Jenny or G Laila which were & are exclusive to the original RD2 line. The face D Jenny was ported over to RD2 years ago and was the original face 11 Jenny and sold many copies for Abyss in both configurations classic and RD2. The Laila face G although not ported over from the classic line, is very much like the classic face 14 Rui with that little cute smile and is a fan favorite and why Abyss chose that face along with face D Jenny. They are both Enormously popular and ordered very often.

The Classic refers to the ((Classic Combinations)) that were so popular and what Abyss sold so many of over the years. Matt chose to offer the body B to start out with a little less foam coring and either face D Jenny OR face G Laila with basic makeup options, no airbrushing of contrast colors around certain areas of the body and NO Duracast hands and feet to keep the construction costs down, speed up production and compete a little better with the TPE dolls. This gives buyers a Silicone option without having to spend 6K to 8K or more for a silicone doll that can be fully detailed with the buyers options. :D

The body B is directly patterned off of the Original Classic body 2 but, with all of the RD2 features that I mentioned above and IS a Very popular doll body for Abyss. That should clear things up at least a little,....I Hope. :D

If anything, possibly combining the old (Abyss Creations - Realdoll, Realdoll 2) Sub forums here may be the simplest thing to do and just list it as Abyss Realdoll? ALL Female RealDolls are basically the same dolls (with small variations) except for the Wicked line of dolls which were created by digitally scanning a Real woman which most everyone knows. Even they All have & use the exact same construction techniques as standard Realdolls.

This does not have to become complicated as Nova's doll is an RD2 doll thru & thru and just referred to as a Classic because of these very popular body-face combinations offered at Abyss for this less expensive doll option. :D

INFORMATIONS