Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Harmony The Intimate AI

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

gator048

Re: Harmony The Intimate AI

Post by gator048 »

Yessss were almost there

Brick

Post by Brick »

Mishka1965 wrote:This is excellent information and the video/s are great. I do have a question regarding the pricing or if they have introduced early adopter pricing yet for the robot head
I believe the price of the robotic head will be $8000. But I don't know what that would include. As there are going to be upgrades you can do to the face, that would be be an add on. Freckles, Punched Brows and Hand painted eyes would probably up that price. I do know that once you have the head, you will not need to buy another head. as the electro-mechanical improvements that Matt is working on will simply plug into the one you have.
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Kimbrafan

Post by Kimbrafan »

I am slightly obsessed with Harmony. I have watched every video. *freckles are a nice touch ;)

Even though I currently can't afford one I am excited to see it enter the market.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Just more info on Harmony that I think is helpful https://youtu.be/W0LrYTjuAE8

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Price is probably on the high end, but functionality is real nice. I may go in depending on the order- delivery times, as I'm pretty impatient. What I see however, is very impressive.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Harmony AI ..

Matt, how could you ? !!
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Glad to see how well the project is coming along.
Matt is my hero! :thumbs_up:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Brick

Post by Brick »

I mean you just want to ask her out for a drink........right?
Attachments
IMG_0867[1].jpg
IMG_0867[1].jpg (379.99 KiB) Viewed 2131 times

marlyg

Post by marlyg »

sounds great...albeit expensive :o

and ok. I guess I'll ask the million dollar question the all the guys will prolly ask;
Does she have an "off" switch? :lol:

really tho. as far as the body movement. Ya got the hard part down first I think

Jab

Post by Jab »

Zebo wrote:I mean you just want to ask her out for a drink........right?
Ummm.....I'm thinking of more fun things to do with Harmony than drinking.

The team is really doing extraordinary work here.

Brick

Post by Brick »

marlyg wrote:sounds great...albeit expensive :o

and ok. I guess I'll ask the million dollar question the all the guys will prolly ask;

really tho. as far as the body movement. Ya got the hard part down first I think
Yes, she does....

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

marlyg wrote:I guess I'll ask the million dollar question the all the guys will prolly ask;
An ex girlfriend once told me she thought I wanted a remote control for her. I think she was right. I think there are times when every man wants to turn his real life girlfriend "off" for a few hours ;)

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

So I’m still learning about all the incredible aspects to Harmony however I have A question that not sure has already been answered: I like the unpredictable / game factor where the User isn't sure what Harmony's answer will be to a question however would it be possible that the User will also be able to add his / her “scripted” answers? In other words can Harmony (The App); be also programmed by the User to answer certain questions that the User would want more specifically.
For example: Let's say I’ve had a hard day at work and I ask Harmony something like if I should quit or something? LOL! I would like a response like: "Honey you’ve been there at the such & such company a very long time. ...There are lots of great benefits there and besides you have me to come home to!” (Or the answer could be something shorter & less complex.);
The point is that (in my humble opinion at least); that it would even be a much more satisfying conversation if sometimes the User(s) could have the responses that they desire even though they might be predictable.
Or another example could be if the User is a Christian... And the User says to Harmony something like: I feel discouraged today, what should I do? Harmony could answer back with even a User programmed Bible scripture response or something encouraging that was already given to her beforehand to say based on the key words in the question or something like that.
Or another example: If the User likes a certain colour of lingerie the best. The User could ask Harmony what colour of lingerie would she like to wear that night. (?); She could say something like: "Well your favourite colour is black (or blue or whatever); so let's go with that!"
So I think it would add some realism and even more satisfaction. Therefore all that to say again; Would that be possible for the User to add their own "scripted" answers? - Thanks.

Brick

Post by Brick »

ChaseroftheSun wrote:So I’m still learning about all the incredible aspects to Harmony however I have A question that not sure has already been answered: I like the unpredictable / game factor where the User isn't sure what Harmony's answer will be to a question however would it be possible that the User will also be able to add his / her “scripted” answers? In other words can Harmony (The App); be also programmed by the User to answer certain questions that the User would want more specifically.
For example: Let's say I’ve had a hard day at work and I ask Harmony something like if I should quit or something? LOL! I would like a response like: "Honey you’ve been there at the such & such company a very long time. ...There are lots of great benefits there and besides you have me to come home to!” (Or the answer could be something shorter & less complex.);
The point is that (in my humble opinion at least); that it would even be a much more satisfying conversation if sometimes the User(s) could have the responses that they desire even though they might be predictable.
Or another example could be if the User is a Christian... And the User says to Harmony something like: I feel discouraged today, what should I do? Harmony could answer back with even a User programmed Bible scripture response or something encouraging that was already given to her beforehand to say based on the key words in the question or something like that.
Or another example: If the User likes a certain colour of lingerie the best. The User could ask Harmony what colour of lingerie would she like to wear that night. (?); She could say something like: "Well your favourite colour is black (or blue or whatever); so let's go with that!"
So I think it would add some realism and even more satisfaction. Therefore all that to say again; Would that be possible for the User to add their own "scripted" answers? - Thanks.
At this time......No

Apugo

Post by Apugo »

They are working on getting her to learn more about you and learn your preferred subjects, but as far as scripting her, there is a problem they want to avoid:

http://clubrealdoll.com/community/threa ... post-26255

INFORMATIONS