Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I've done it!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

MarcusM

Re: I've done it!

Post by MarcusM »

Sodium wrote:This reads like a TV show. Oh golly how will it turn out? I'm routing for you Marcus!
Hi Sodium

How will this turn out? I've got no idea!
I've just sent a confirmation email to Abyss for the shipment. So one way or the other: something is going to happen in the next few days!
However, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
Regards
Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

djcdoll wrote: Well done MarcusM!! :thumbs_up:
Not long to go now until Tanya arrives. I hope your wife is open minded and doesn't react too negatively. Let us know how you get on!
I hope you get a chance to post some photos of Tanya as I'm interested in the same doll. :D
I'll surely let you all know how this continues!
I’ll be talking to my wife today or this weekend, so I should have more information to come in the near future. I've got everything arranged for the delivery of Tanya to my premises. This should take place end of next week or beginning of the following week.
Right now, I think my wife will be really really angry with me.

PS:
I just can’t wait to actually see and touch my Tanya

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MarcusM wrote:
djcdoll wrote: Well done MarcusM!! :thumbs_up:
Not long to go now until Tanya arrives. I hope your wife is open minded and doesn't react too negatively. Let us know how you get on!
I hope you get a chance to post some photos of Tanya as I'm interested in the same doll. :D
I'll surely let you all know how this continues!
I’ll be talking to my wife today or this weekend, so I should have more information to come in the near future. I've got everything arranged for the delivery of Tanya to my premises. This should take place end of next week or beginning of the following week.
Right now, I think my wife will be really really angry with me.

PS:
I just can’t wait to actually see and touch my Tanya
When your Tanya finally arrives I think you're going have a very interesting and turbulent few days in your house!!! Good luck. :thumbs_up:

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

djcdoll wrote: When your Tanya finally arrives I think you're going have a very interesting and turbulent few days in your house!!! Good luck. :thumbs_up:
Hi djcdoll
I'm sure I will!
Just got back from shopping. I had to get some nice little things for Tanya. All the things I got so far I gave to my wife...
So, Tanya would have had nothing to wear.

This is really going to be a heavy ride….

Marcus

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I really hope it all goes well. I think you're just going to have to be honest about the doll coming, as there'll be no hiding it once that coffin-size mega-box turns up at your house!

If you get the chance though, get your doll dressed and ready before you introduce your wife to her, it'll definitely make a better first impression. Also don't be surprised if you suddenly become a lot more interested in photography too; dolls can do that to a man.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Willendorph wrote:I really hope it all goes well. I think you're just going to have to be honest about the doll coming, as there'll be no hiding it once that coffin-size mega-box turns up at your house!

If you get the chance though, get your doll dressed and ready before you introduce your wife to her, it'll definitely make a better first impression. Also don't be surprised if you suddenly become a lot more interested in photography too; dolls can do that to a man.
Hi
I also hope everything will work out fine.
Don't know if I can get Tanya dressed (decently, not sexy) before my wife sees her. I've only got sexy underwear for Tanya .... ups....how come?....

However, I'll need my wife to help me carry Tanya up the spiral staircase to our guest room. Don't think I can do that alone without damaging my Tanya.
So, I'll have my wife involved however...

Might tell her tonight that Tanya is arriving. If not today, then for sure this weekend.

Regards
Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all
I've just told my wife that Tanya will soon arrive.
At the beginnning she was pretty calm.
But as time goes by, she is getting more and more angry.
"So I'll move to the guest room, so you can have fun with your doll!"
"You can give all the sexy underwear you bought for me to your doll!"
"I don't want to share you with another women, even if it's just a doll!"
Those where her statements until now....

Let's see how this turns out...

Regards
Marcus

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

MarcusM wrote:Hi all
I've just told my wife that Tanya will soon arrive.
At the beginnning she was pretty calm.
But as time goes by, she is getting more and more angry.
"So I'll move to the guest room, so you can have fun with your doll!"
"You can give all the sexy underwear you bought for me to your doll!"
"I don't want to share you with another women, even if it's just a doll!"
Those where her statements until now....

Let's see how this turns out...

Regards
Marcus
Sounds like you are in a tough spot. I hope it all works out for you. Might be a few turbulent days in your near future!
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

Oh dang!

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I dunno too much about this. But my guess is that when women hear "I need more sex.", its like them telling us that "we need to spend more time with your family". Its going to go in one ear and out the other. Its never get take seriously until you do something drastic.

My suggestion is that you tell her you love her and that you want to grow old with her. But sexual need is serious. Its as serious as eating and breathing. Just because she doesn't experience the same need doesn't mean you don't. And if you don't address that need, its going to manifest in poor health (just like an imbalanced diet or not getting enough exercise).

Hopefully she'll understand and give you more sex .. or allow you to use our doll.

PLEASE let us know how it turns out.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all

Yesterday evening I went out with the dog for a nice long walk.
When I got back my wife was expecting me - dressed in a really sexy outfit.

Seems she's talking up the fight against the doll in a way I can't possibly dislike :-)

So, no worries at the moment. This all might change rapidely when Tanya arrives though....

It's sort of constant ups and downs right now.

Marcus

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello MarcusM - just started reading this today.

Sounds like you are in for a very interesting few weeks once your doll arrives.

Good luck mate - you are going to need lots of luck to pull this off......... you're wife is going to be pissed when Tanya arrives.

See if you can find some conservative clothes for her so that your wife is not intimidated by Tanya as almost certainly your wife will be jealous when she sees how perfect Tanya's body is.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Wife vs doll is a great start!! I mean she's taking you seriously. I'm happy for you.

Don't push it tho. If you wife wants to fulfill her marital duties (and don't jump down my throat for calling it that), then IMO she has to get president and preferential treatment. If she is sincere, you should give her a chance .. AND PLEASE PLEASE THANK Her for taking you seriously.

Some of this must be very embarrassing and demeaning for her. It must suck to have to face up to the fact that you're failing your husband.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Just got a phone call from the freight company: Tanya should arrive at the airport tomorrow!
If everything works out ok with the customs she’ll be at my place on Monday.
I’m getting so excited I can hardly sleep at night.
Will have to inform my wife about the delivery, I’ll do this on Saturday or Sunday (whenever she’s in a good mood).
I’m still worried about the weight.
And also: When this huge crate arrives, what am I going to tell my wife’s mum? She lives in the same house in the ground floor apartment. And she sees everything!
I guess the crate will just contain a (very large) 3D printer :-)
Marcus

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MarcusM wrote:Just got a phone call from the freight company: Tanya should arrive at the airport tomorrow!
If everything works out ok with the customs she’ll be at my place on Monday.
I’m getting so excited I can hardly sleep at night.
Will have to inform my wife about the delivery, I’ll do this on Saturday or Sunday (whenever she’s in a good mood).
I’m still worried about the weight.
And also: When this huge crate arrives, what am I going to tell my wife’s mum? She lives in the same house in the ground floor apartment. And she sees everything!
I guess the crate will just contain a (very large) 3D printer :-)
Marcus
I'm not surprised that you can't sleep at night! 8O

I'm assuming you live upstairs since you say that your mother-in-law lives downstairs. How will you get the big crate upstairs? Do you have an elevator/lift?
Also make sure you take lots of photos of her arrival and crate opening etc.

It's going to be an eventful weekend and Monday for you. Good luck. :D

INFORMATIONS