Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I've done it!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: I've done it!

Post by djcdoll »

MarcusM wrote:Hi djcdoll
djcdoll wrote:I'm watching this thread as I'm getting interested in ordering a RealDoll at some point in the future (I keep drooling over the RD2 body F Tanya too!).
I need to save up quite a bit first though.
I'm in the UK so would need to find out how the importing works - hence my interest in this thread.
Please let us know how it all works out. :thumbs_up:
Shouldn't be any problem in the UK. Just order directly from realdoll.com HP.
The only country in Europe that causes problems with imports is Germany (no, I DON'T live there, I just deliver parts to most countries in the world, and Germany is the worst of all).
If you need any help, my sister lives in Reading and knowes quite a lot how these things work. But as said: UK - no problems.
Regards
Marcus
That's very kind of you MarcusM.
Thank you for the information that you've posted so far. That makes me feel better that the UK shouldn't be a problem.
It could be a while before I have the necessary funds available so that should give me plenty of time to plan things.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

MarcusM wrote: Sorry Pron. Didn't want to offend anyone here.
What I meant was: All countries I deliver too the goods go through the customs very quickly. I have, however, many customers in germany that wait for weeks to have the customs advise. And then they have to go and pick the parcel up 50 or 60 km away from were they live.
BTW: In Switzerland the national post handles all customs clearance for parcel delivery from abroard. The parcels are then delivered to the the customers address.
There was a fee that sometimes was charged, whenever a parcel was inspected. That is no longer the case in CH.
Regards
Marcus
I wasn't offended. :wink:
About half of my Swiss customers let their parcel ship to an address in Germany near to the Swiss border to safe the high postage etc. to Switzerland.
Parcels from outside EU (for example from USA or Switzerland) which arrive in Germany at the customs normally can be picked up at customs (often 50-60km from where people live) or you can pay 28,50€ to DHL and they will unpack the items at the customs and send them to your home where you have to pay the taxes directly at your door. https://www.china-gadgets.de/nachtraegl ... ost-tipps/

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Pron wrote: I wasn't offended. :wink:
About half of my Swiss customers let their parcel ship to an address in Germany near to the Swiss border to safe the high postage etc. to Switzerland.
Parcels from outside EU (for example from USA or Switzerland) which arrive in Germany at the customs normally can be picked up at customs (often 50-60km from where people live) or you can pay 28,50€ to DHL and they will unpack the items at the customs and send them to your home where you have to pay the taxes directly at your door. https://www.china-gadgets.de/nachtraegl ... ost-tipps/
Thanks for your answer.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Is it only me that's made this experience:
When I first dated women, they were always quick to want sex. Once they had me for sure, like moving in together or even getting married, the sex stopped.
That's happend with my three wifes and also with two GFs.
Is this just happening to me, or is this a normal thing with women?

However, i'm not longer prepared to take this.
I'm quite confident it's going to work out fine.

My wife is kind of realizing that no way I'm willing to continue the way it's been in the last past years.
Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi James
Had to go over your post again, as it really made me think about things:
(comments included in the quote)
james 1966 wrote:This is probably gonna be a train wreck.
Most of the married guys on here either have their wife's blessing or they keep it hidden from them.
I see all kinds of arguments coming like ''I can't believe you would rather have sex with a doll than me'', or, ''I'm sorry that my body isn't as perfect as that doll'' (yep, those two she's said already), or, ''you don't need me for sex anymore..you've got your little doll friend'' (that one will come sooner or later), or, ''gee, I wish we had more storage space in our little apartment but that fucking doll is taking up the whole closet'' etc. etc.
As you probably know women can and will use sex as a weapon or tool to knock you down and gain the upper hand in a relationship, going straight for your masculinity if they feel the need to go that far to humble you and lift themselves up. However, something good may come out of this. It will make your wife realize just how far you are willing to go to get the satisfaction you need.
She may have to look at herself in the mirror and say ''maybe I need to try harder even though I may not desire sex as much as he does...but if that one sacrifice will keep my husband satisfied and keep him from straying away from me then it's worth it''
(that is definitely happening right now)....this doll is gonna force some issues to the forefront, and that's a good thing. Maybe in 3 months we'll see the doll up for sale (hope not) with a happy ending like ''we've talked things out and we've agreed to make love much more often''....(I'm sure she'll try to go that way. But guess for how long: until the order is canceled or the doll is sold. After that it would be "business as usual".)
P.S....have you tried romancing her with flowers and candy and sweet little nothings like leaving notes for her to find like ''I love you so much...i'll miss you today...thinking of you'' etc. (Done that many times. She likes it, but it has no effect to this issue.) You would be surprised how much the seemingly dumbest and most inexpensive things mean to a woman...she finds that note with a spritz of her favorite men's cologne on it while you're away at work and you're liable to come home to her walking around the apt. half dressed (half dressed, oh, what a wish. She will never do that. ALL sexual activities have been initiated from me so far)....just some thoughts.
Regards
Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Just a short update.
Although my wife knows for a fact that I've ordered Tanja, she doesn't want to talk about this topic anymore. Our relationship is exactly the same as it was before I had the first discussion with her about a doll.
Seems funny to me, as she knows for sure that Tanja is going to arrive sooner or later (I would prefer sooner).

What should I do now? Leave the topic to settle for a while, or try and force a discussion?

Marcus

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

MarcusM wrote:Just a short update.
Although my wife knows for a fact that I've ordered Tanja, she doesn't want to talk about this topic anymore. Our relationship is exactly the same as it was before I had the first discussion with her about a doll.
Seems funny to me, as she knows for sure that Tanja is going to arrive sooner or later (I would prefer sooner).

What should I do now? Leave the topic to settle for a while, or try and force a discussion?

Marcus
Leave it be, you have her permission.

If she wants to talk about it again she will bring it up.
My Doll Album is here!

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

ks wrote:
Leave it be, you have her permission.

If she wants to talk about it again she will bring it up.
Thanks for your reply ks.
I think that's the best way to go.
I'll leave it to settle. When the time comes closer for delivery, she might ask by herself. Otherwise I'll bring it up then.
And that's going to be mid September earliest.

Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Something really strange happened yesterday evening.
We were preparing dinner for our guests that were to arrive, and my wife suddenly - and without me mentioning anything - came up with the "doll" topic and asked me if I'd chosen a name for her. (Yes, she said HER, not IT.)
Now I'm really puzzled.
What should I make of that? A few of my conclusions:
- She’s certainly fully aware of the fact that a doll is going to enter our life.
- She has accepted that fact.
- She is thinking of this day and night (?)
- She’s not angry with me about this (?)
- She might have been searching in the internet and found my posts (were in fact I did mention a new name for my doll)
What do you think is happening? I’m really confused.
Unfortunately we didn’t have the time to discuss this further, so I just said no, haven’t got a name yet. I'm too frightened to open this topic to her right now.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Another short update:
My wife keeps coming up with the "doll topic" now every second day or so. It's really on her mind. She want's me to cancel the order (no way!). She's getting very unconfortable with the situation (I thought it was going in the right direction....).
However, in fact I've ordered the tripod stand, a wig and an additional insert. Those items will likely be delivered before the doll, so that's going to be a first "test".
I will ask her if she could help me with the delivery and installation to try to make her a part of this all, to get her somehow involved.
Any comments really welcome
Marcus

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Have you ever thought about what you would do if she says it's her or the doll you can keep? :?
Many here were in this situation even when they thought a doll would not be a problem.
As far as I know, the big majority of women doesn't accept men to have a "toy" like this because for them it's more (like for many men here, too.) and hope they can manipulate their partner to get rid of the doll.
If a partner fulfills your needs there are very few arguments to get a doll. It's the fear of being replaced.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi Pron and all
Pron wrote:Have you ever thought about what you would do if she says it's her or the doll you can keep? :?
Many here were in this situation even when they thought a doll would not be a problem.
As far as I know, the big majority of women doesn't accept men to have a "toy" like this because for them it's more (like for many men here, too.) and hope they can manipulate their partner to get rid of the doll.
If a partner fulfills your needs there are very few arguments to get a doll. It's the fear of being replaced.
Yes. I think of that all the time. I'm not going to give in on this. I don't think she'll make me decide between her and the doll. But if this should happen: at the moment I don't have any connection to the doll, as she hasn't arrived yet. I guess it would be different if the doll was here.....
So right now, I would go for my wife. I really hope it doesn't get that far though.

I've been reading a lot of threads here, and I can say that I've gone through most of the unfortunate situations some of you have gone through. I read a thread from deadpringle https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 14&t=72379 that was really heartbraking and reminded me so much of my own situation with my second wife.

Thanks to all of you for your comments.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

If you play your cards right, you can have the best of both worlds, but always keep some things in mind.

A doll its an invasion to a girl's territory. Its up to you to make her feel like the doll its an ally and not an enemy.

Never compare them... and never let your wife feel like you are prioritizing the doll over her... that could cause serious problems.

Give your wife all the time she need to get use to it... don't rush things... eventually she is gonna want to see the doll... let her do it in her own terms.

Try to always make your wife feel special, and be grateful for letting you having the doll... most girls wouldn't.

No matter what never put your wife's weeding dress on the doll... shit will hit the fan if you do.

I hope things go smooth for you. Good luck!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

MarcusM wrote:What should I do now? Leave the topic to settle for a while, or try and force a discussion?Marcus
Yes - don't seem too enthusiastic about the doll.

I doesn't matter what it is .. hobby .. friends .. collectibles ..
Women don't like to have things in our lives that can supersede them .. its natural and understandable.

If you have something you're excited about .. don't rub it in!!

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all

Things are turning in a very strange way.

Like I wrote before my wife has been bringing up the topic of me ordering a doll several times.
That made us talk about our needs and desires.

I told my wife I would like to see her in sexy outfits, and to my surprise she showed me some that she had before we got together. She seemed to like wearing sexy things, it seemed to arouse her.

I had already bought some sexy underwear for my RD2 and two/three days later I gave her one of those things (not telling her it was originally for RD2 Tanya).
She was really pleased with it and put it on and felt desired when I told her she lookes sexy in it.

What shall I say? One thing lead to the other, and we had a really good time :D

Since then she want’s sex more or less every day. She wants to be handcuffed to the bed and f**ked really hard.
That’s not the wife a had the last six years. I’m feeling rather stupid for not noticing what she needed and desired all the time.
How is it possible that someone can change in such a short time so drastically? I might have just pulled the right trigger?

But that leads me to my real problem:
I still want my RD2 Tanya. I love her face, her body.
But the reasoning for her has vanished, has simply been blown away, it’s in the eyes of my wife simply non-existent anymore.

Any advise welcome....
I’ve got no idea now how to continue…

INFORMATIONS