Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I've done it!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

MarcusM

I've done it!

Post by MarcusM »

Hi all

I'm new here, after reading in this forum for a half a year or so I've now signed up.

I can hardly bevieve I've done it!
I've ordered a RD2 body F face Tanya doll!

I've been thinking of this ever since I viewed a documentary on Realdoll.
However, the price is very high - and I'm married.

So why?
We get on great together, but my wife doesn't care for sex. Four times a year is simply not enough for me (rather 4 times a day :-) )

So I suggested to buy a realdoll. You may guess that my wife was not at all amused.
But after some talk she agreed that I can buy a doll - without knowing at all what I had in mind.

So I took the chance and ordered RD2 Tanya.

My wife was devastated when I told her the price of the doll.(Don't worry, it's my own money.) Besides that, she said she would not like to see me having sex with this doll.
Ok, fair enough. I can understand that.
On the other hand she has a Womanizer (I bought for her) and is very pleased with it.

I did look at other, much cheaper dolls, but after seeing Tanya I just simply couldn't go for any other.

It's going to be a problem finding a place for Tanya, as we live in a small appartement and my wife will surely not want Tanya in the living room.
I've got no idea how my wife is going to react when Tanya arrives, which will take up to 6 months unfortunately. She doesn't want to see any photos, which is probably a good thing at the moment.
Will she be ashamed that Tanya has a supposedly better figure? Will she find her pretty? Will she be jealous?
I don't know. We'll see how it turns out.
Any experience from the forum regarding this topic?

Regards
Marcus

dollmaker69

Re: I've done it!

Post by dollmaker69 »

thats a big investment.. monetary...and relationship wise..and you live a small place,,when the doll arrives..she will appear much bigger..
i would have suggested a smaller doll...so would have been easier to store...and your wife wouldnt have to see it ...just my 2 cents
i wish the best with your new synthetic love :)

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi dollmaker

Thanks a lot for your advise.
However, I would have a problem with a smaller doll.
My wife is about the same size as Tanya, so I know that fits :-)

I can imagine that Tanya will appear to be much larger when she arrives, and also a lot heavier (that's one of my concerns).

Yes, I also know that this doll will change my relationship to my wife. For the good or the bad - that's to be seen.

Regards
Marcus

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

@MarcusM,

Good luck with the 2nd lady coming to your marriage. That should be quite a roller coaster ride!

If the wife won't take your sexual needs seriously and help you manage your sexual needs, then she really has left you no choice but to take care of your needs yourself. You can't just shut your sexual needs off, it's biological, part of who you are. Stand your ground. You deserve to have a life that isn't filled with constant frustration. Stop asking for permission and do what you need to do.

That is my humble opinion. I was married for 10 years and I put her needs in front of mine too often. I sincerely wish you the best of luck. If you can't make it work, there is always the nuclear option. Divorce. Sometime you have to make a mess to fix shit.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Congrats on your coming doll! Hope everything works out with the wifey and all :) 6 months though... whew that's a killer of a waiting period. It's amazing to me how a company like DS can make a doll in 8-10 working days, but RD takes 6 months! I guess they have a lot fewer staff and a big waiting list of dolls to make.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Cant say I have any experience with this kind of situation, but I also agree, not knowing the final reaction of all parties, a place to put the Doll away, would be important if other parties involved were not enthusiastic with the arrival of the new Doll, the smaller the apartment the harder this would be to do, especially a Large Doll like the RD.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi Metricnut

Thanks so much for your kind words.
If the wife won't take your sexual needs seriously and help you manage your sexual needs, then she really has left you no choice but to take care of your needs yourself. You can't just shut your sexual needs off, it's biological, part of who you are. Stand your ground. You deserve to have a life that isn't filled with constant frustration. Stop asking for permission and do what you need to do.
That's exactly my feeling.
How can anyone demand someone to resign from having sex for the rest of their life?

I'll keep you informed on how this works out. Right now it's completely uncertain - but I had to do something.

Regards
Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Tomoe wrote:Congrats on your coming doll! Hope everything works out with the wifey and all :) 6 months though... whew that's a killer of a waiting period. It's amazing to me how a company like DS can make a doll in 8-10 working days, but RD takes 6 months! I guess they have a lot fewer staff and a big waiting list of dolls to make.
Yes I know that's a hell of a waiting period.
I just couldn't help myself - I want Tanya. I simply can't go for another.

Marcus

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

MarcusM wrote:
Yes I know that's a hell of a waiting period.
I just couldn't help myself - I want Tanya. I simply can't go for another.

Marcus
And RD2 is a fantastic high quality doll, so you've made a solid choice! But damn, I'd go crazy waiting that long.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Thanks Tomoe

I'm really, really uneasy. I just can't wait for Tanya. After thinking about ordering a doll for so many months, and then finally been able to do so, I would like to have her here by me as soon as possible.
I have absolutely no experience with dolls so far, but I'm so realy sure that I'll be satisfied with Tanya. She looks absolutely beautifull. Although the weight is a but of a concern to me.

Regards
Marcus

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

On the bright side you have 6 months to work out to get ready to handle that weight ;-)
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Tomoe wrote:On the bright side you have 6 months to work out to get ready to handle that weight ;-)
:-)
That's a good one!
I could hardly stop laughing!

And I will surely try that! She's about 36 kg - half my weight. If I practise, I should be able to manage her weight by then.

Regards
Marcus

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Sorry to be a pessimist but...
A) Wife was devastated by the cost.
B) Wife doesn't want to know about your sexcapades with the doll.
C) Wife doesn't want to see any pictures of what you spent a huge amount of money on.
D) You have a small apartment where you need to hide another person/doll and a place to have said sexcapades.

I can't see this having any sort of positive ending.

Good luck.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Hi ccrider32759

You might be right. But you might be wrong.

I can clearly recognise your arguments - these are my concerns also.

However: I had to do something, and this was my choise.
How it will work out nobody knows. My wife clings on me, she loves me and I love her. So I do see a realistic chance that this might work out - but I might be completely wrong.

The future will tell if this was a good decision.
Right now I can't wait for Tanya. Saying that, that may be some kind of bad omen for my marriage if I'm so in awaiting Tanya.

Regards
Marcus

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james 1966 »

This is probably gonna be a train wreck. Most of the married guys on here either have their wife's blessing or they keep it hidden from them. I see all kinds of arguments coming like ''I can't believe you would rather have sex with a doll than me'', or, ''I'm sorry that my body isn't as perfect as that doll'', or, ''you don't need me for sex anymore..you've got your little doll friend'' , or, ''gee, I wish we had more storage space in our little apartment but that fucking doll is taking up the whole closet'' etc. etc. As you probably know women can and will use sex as a weapon or tool to knock you down and gain the upper hand in a relationship, going straight for your masculinity if they feel the need to go that far to humble you and lift themselves up. However, something good may come out of this. It will make your wife realize just how far you are willing to go to get the satisfaction you need. She may have to look at herself in the mirror and say ''maybe I need to try harder even though I may not desire sex as much as he does...but if that one sacrifice will keep my husband satisfied and keep him from straying away from me then it's worth it''...this doll is gonna force some issues to the forefront, and that's a good thing. Maybe in 3 months we'll see the doll up for sale with a happy ending like ''we've talked things out and we've agreed to make love much more often''....P.S....have you tried romancing her with flowers and candy and sweet little nothings like leaving notes for her to find like ''I love you so much...i'll miss you today...thinking of you'' etc. You would be surprised how much the seemingly dumbest and most inexpensive things mean to a woman...she finds that note with a spritz of her favorite men's cologne on it while you're away at work and you're liable to come home to her walking around the apt. half dressed....just some thoughts.

INFORMATIONS