Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

I've done it!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: I've done it!

Post by Metricnut »

You are a very courageous man Marcus. I didn't have the spine to stand up to my wife till we were getting divorced.
Always compromised, always negotiated. That was a mistake on my part. I wish you the best of luck!
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

Metricnut wrote:You are a very courageous man Marcus. I didn't have the spine to stand up to my wife till we were getting divorced.
Always compromised, always negotiated. That was a mistake on my part. I wish you the best of luck!
I can't help feeling a little concerned that Marcus's wife is going to force him to choose, and he just blew like 500 bucks on doll clothes. I'd have limited clothing spending until after I was 100% sure things were cool. The fact that he says she went through the roof after just finding a bottle of baby powder tells me that this is not going to end well AT ALL. If I were him, I'd get some very secure storage for that doll, because she's probably going to get thrown out or defaced the moment he leaves her unattended. I cannot stress enough how ill-advised this is. "Hell hath no fury like woman scorned."

Thankfully, I don't have a wife and don't care much for expensive lingerie. Five outfits with different wigs for my doll only ran me about $200.

Marcus. Dude, if you read this -- do not underestimate your wife. Protect yourself and your doll.
I use dolls to bring my fantasy girls into 3D! <3
Lisa - Kiyori - Shinobu - Kari - Misty - Emily

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I'm mostly concerned about Marcus getting Adora up that damn spiral staircase. Really difficult to imagine wifey will offer up legitimate help and even if she does, I'm not sure if it will be enough. Injured people and a damaged doll seems likely.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Today my wife is hardly talking to me.
Yesterday evening she was close to through away all the sexy outfits I gave her.

She is really angry with me an the moment.
I'd better hide the clothes I bought for Tanya better, I'm sure she'll be hunting the house now.

Marcus

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MarcusM wrote:Today my wife is hardly talking to me.
Yesterday evening she was close to through away all the sexy outfits I gave her.

She is really angry with me an the moment.
I'd better hide the clothes I bought for Tanya better, I'm sure she'll be hunting the house now.

Marcus
The situation doesn't look too good MarcusM. :(
When she arrives, I think you'd better make sure that Adora (Tanya) is out of the way or locked up safe somewhere.
It's possible that your wife may attack or damage Adora (Tanya) in revenge or frustration. That could be expensive for you! 8O
I hope things work out when Adora (Tanya) arrives. :D

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

djcdoll wrote: It's possible that your wife may attack or damage Adora (Tanya) in revenge or frustration. That could be expensive for you! 8O
I hope things work out when Adora (Tanya) arrives. :D
This, exactly. Might also be time to re-evaluate your marriage. You are walking into a disaster. Get a strong, lockable crate for your doll and all her stuff. I'd even go so far as to suggest maybe you should get a separate storage unit elsewhere, until your wife has settled down or left you. If you have your own car, consider keeping the stuff locked in there and making sure your wife doesn't have a key to it.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Just received another phone call from the freight company.
My Tanya has made it through the customs and will be delivered tomorrow.
The moment of truth....
I'm shaking with nervosity.

Marcus

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MarcusM wrote:Just received another phone call from the freight company.
My Tanya has made it through the customs and will be delivered tomorrow.
The moment of truth....
I'm shaking with nervosity.

Marcus
That's great news Marcus. :thumbs_up:
Although I can understand you being very nervous. I'm feeling nervous for you too! 8O
I bet you won't sleep at all tonight!!

Be good if you could take some photos of Tanya's crate and the grand opening of her crate to reveal her beauty. :D

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Best of luck. I really hope it goes well.

Regarding your wife, you're going to have to be careful. You probably need to act like you're not excited or even disinterested in your doll at first, so she doesn't feel too jealous or threatened. Maybe reassure her that you doll is only a sex toy, a piece of plastic, and can't replace an actual person (even if you really don't feel that way).

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Sigh.

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

djcdoll wrote: That's great news Marcus. :thumbs_up:
Although I can understand you being very nervous. I'm feeling nervous for you too! 8O
I bet you won't sleep at all tonight!!

Be good if you could take some photos of Tanya's crate and the grand opening of her crate to reveal her beauty. :D
Thanks so much. I'm really pleased to have this forum to write my thoughts, my threats, my uncertanties.
I'll sure make photos of the arrival of Tanya / Adora.

Marcus

MarcusM

Post by MarcusM »

Willendorph wrote:Best of luck. I really hope it goes well.

Regarding your wife, you're going to have to be careful. You probably need to act like you're not excited or even disinterested in your doll at first, so she doesn't feel too jealous or threatened. Maybe reassure her that you doll is only a sex toy, a piece of plastic, and can't replace an actual person (even if you really don't feel that way).
I am going to be very carefull, believe me.
I've told my wife many times that this is just "a piece of plastic".
She's still bloody jealous though.
She told me this morning, she thinks she's loosing me.
Regards
Marcus

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

Just Curious. Given your limited space how do you plan to “enjoy” your doll ? Do you often have the place to yourself? Have you considered renting a heated storage unit to house the doll and “play” with her there and just tell the wife you canceled the order ?

FutureIsRobots

Post by FutureIsRobots »

MarcusM wrote:She told me this morning, she thinks she's loosing me.
"I'm afraid I'm losing my husband; better yell at him a bunch to make sure I do."

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

MarcusM wrote:
Willendorph wrote:Best of luck. I really hope it goes well.

I am going to be very carefull, believe me.
I've told my wife many times that this is just "a piece of plastic".
She's still bloody jealous though.
She told me this morning, she thinks she's loosing me.
Regards
Marcus
Sounds rough. I think people need to be truthful and honest, but at the same time you're in a bit of a precarious position. Honestly, the first thing you should probably do when you get your doll home is take your wife out to lunch/dinner to show her that she still comes first, and to show her that things can still be normal.

It's gonna be rough for a bit, but hopefully life will settle down again.

INFORMATIONS