Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Danica-Lynn (RealDoll 2) (Body-D) (Olivia)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Meet Danica-Lynn (RealDoll 2) (Body-D) (Olivia)

Post by siliconelover »

Thanks Nova. Wonderful shots.

SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

siliconelover wrote:Thanks Nova. Wonderful shots.
Thanks Siliconelover.. And your very welcome.. I'm really glad that you like her.. :mrgreen:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Nova-I wrote:
siliconelover wrote:Thanks Nova. Wonderful shots.
Thanks Siliconelover.. And your very welcome.. I'm really glad that you like her.. :mrgreen:

I Looovvve her !

SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Nova-I wrote:So after installing the new hoist system over the bed this past weekend.. Danica and I decided to do a photo shoot to test it out as it was intended. And normally my ladies start out a shoot in sexy lingerie or bikini. In which they usually strip off about have way through.. But this time Danica decided to start and finish completely naked.. Now this new hoist system has just been phenomenal.. I've been able to put Danica into poses that are not safely achievable without it.. And some of the views she gives are absolutely wonderful.. Here is a bit of a warning.. There are some pics in this sett that are steaming hot.. So hot it will make you want to prematurely explode!! :D I know I did!!! :whistle:

Anyways here is Danica as she requested to be.. COMPLETELY NAKED!!!

Damn! I wish I had a lady like that to walk back to at night. Fuckin' Gorgeous!
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

sirachasauce86 wrote: Damn! I wish I had a lady like that to walk back to at night. Fuckin' Gorgeous!
Thanks Sirachasaue86! :mrgreen:

Brick

Post by Brick »

I am loving that bush!! Thick and Tight :D
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Zebo wrote:I am loving that bush!! Thick and Tight :D
Yeah her bush repair turned out really nice.. I'm loving it!!! Thanks Zebo.. :mrgreen:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

I know! It's been a while since I've shared new pics of Danica.. And I'm really sorry for that.. Truth is I've been working on cleaning out and setting up a new area for a photo studio in the house.. And it's taken me the last few weekend to do.. But now I'm back up and snapping shots again!!

Anyways here is Danica latest set

"Getting Naughty -N- Black"

1hooseeksluv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 1hooseeksluv »

:glou:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

1hooseeksluv wrote::glou:
:glou:

1hooseeksluv,

Man I just love your avatar.. The way her boobies pop out and bounce as
she lifts that tank top is absolutely memorizing.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Thankyou Nova for taking the time to take such gorgeous pictures. The RD Body D is my favorite I've seen from RD and yours is one of the best ones I've seen. Quite alot of your pictures gave me instant nose bleeds when I looked at them cause of how hot they were :oops: :lol: . The Olivia face on your doll is still my favorite I've seen out of all the Realdoll's I've ever seen. That combo is just pretty amazing on yours... from the eye color to the red lips and the make up done around her eyes all looks like heaven to me, just perfect ^^. I hope in the future we will get to see more sexy photos of her :wink:.

Edited: Wanted to add, I just wrote something about Realdolls earlier and after seeing all of the Gorgeous pictures of your doll Nova, it made me think I must of subconsciously been thinking of your doll when I wrote it lol cause your doll is a great example of exactly what I was thinking about when I wrote it so I wanted to add it here as well ^^.

For those that have not ever had the chance to see a RD in real life before it has always amazed me and still amazes me to this day no matter how nice/gorgeous and realistic the faces of a RD looks in pictures they look even better when you see them in person ^^. Ask any realdoll owner and they will all tell you the same thing, that what I just said is so true when seeing a RD in person. The detailing of the faces are just amazing, the bodies are works of art and some of the newer dolls even have gel implants in the boobs and ass which make them feel so nice during playtime. Thats why I have always looked at RD's like the Lexus's of the doll world. Sure they are expensive but you really are getting what you pay for ^^. Thats why in my opinion if you want top of the line Realdolls will always be #1 on my list when it comes to Realism, quality, and the best sex I've still had out of all the dolls I've ever tried during about the last 15 years ever since I found out about sex dolls ^^. And no I do not work for RD, I just like giving credit where credit is deserved.

Jobelosepa
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jobelosepa »

She looks like she belongs on a Russian mail-order-bride ad. Seriously! Excellent choice!

INFORMATIONS