Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Meet Danica-Lynn (RealDoll 2) (Body-D) (Olivia)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Danica-Lynn (RealDoll 2) (Body-D) (Olivia)

Post by Nova-I »

dodgeman wrote:Excellent Nova! :D I made a post on the other thread where Cyberbionic1 posted her photos a while back. Nice to see an experienced doll owner giving her a great home with plenty of sisters to live with. You have got to be as I am these days with so many girls taking over the house my friend! :lol: :mrgreen:
Thanks Dodge! She is just so gorgeous my friend.. I just knew the moment I saw her that I had to have her.. She will definitely be loved and cherished here..

cyberbionic1 wrote:Nice posing by the model there!! She is such a
Photogenic fox!! I am glad you are happy with her.
She looks happy and very attentive!!
Hey thanks Cyber! I agree... She's very photogenic.. And honestly there hasn't been one single pose in which she's been in. That didn't make my mouth water.. She is indeed
a foxy lady.. And I'm just in love with her... :angel:

oneatatime wrote:Wow not sure I can add much
Yup that about sums it up.. LOL! Oh by the way duck tape or a sling helps with that epic jaw drop thing.. In fact around Danica it's required head wear.. :razz:

sirachasauce86 wrote:
oneatatime wrote:Wow not sure I can add much
Likewise, I get the same reaction with your doll too Oneatatime. She's a lovely lady as well.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I concur!! :mrgreen:

Han Solo wrote:Recently ordered a RD2 with a D body. Mine has the Tanya face but I stared at the Olivia for a long time too... she’s lovely; thanks for sharing!
That's awesome Han Solo... I can't wait to see how your's comes out.. Oh and welcome to TDF by the way.....

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

One sexy work of art! :wink: Caution accute eye strain!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

deerman wrote:One sexy work of art! :wink: Caution accute eye strain!
LOL! She sure gives our poor eyes a workout don't she.. :mrgreen:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Oh! Here is a little project I did with one of her pictures.. Where she has animated blinking eyes.. Enjoy!

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

The photo caught me off guard i didn't see the text when i saw her blinking.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

puma uma wrote:The photo caught me off guard i didn't see the text when i saw her blinking.
Yeah I thought it would be cool to put some animation into one of those pictures.. Hope you all like it..

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

She’s an amazing beauty Nova-1!

You really lucked out to score such a fine looking doll. She also appears to be in fantastic shape.

Sam

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Nova, that was a doll I was looking at for a while when she was still for sale. I am happy to see that she found a great home and looks happy and even better then before ^^. Realdoll has alot of beautiful faces but this one by far has been my favor I have ever seen on a realdoll. Also very happy to see you take such lovely/sexy photos of her, thankyou for sharing them ^^

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

sam treadwell wrote:She’s an amazing beauty Nova-1!

You really lucked out to score such a fine looking doll. She also appears to be in fantastic shape.

Sam
Hey Thanks Sam... Yeah she sure is a beauty.. And has definitely put a smile on my face..

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Peonyou101 wrote:Nova, that was a doll I was looking at for a while when she was still for sale. I am happy to see that she found a great home and looks happy and even better then before ^^. Realdoll has alot of beautiful faces but this one by far has been my favor I have ever seen on a realdoll. Also very happy to see you take such lovely/sexy photos of her, thankyou for sharing them ^^
Thanks Peonyou101!! I'm honored to be the one to photograph her and keep her active here..

She's definitely in a good place..

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Hey Everyone,

Well, I've gotten quite a few PM's over the last two weeks.. From people asking about the damage Danica had on her pubic mound. That was not apparent in the those first set of introduction pictures I posted. But was clearly present in her for sale pictures posted by the seller.. The truth is when I took those intro pic's the damage was still there.. It was just photo shopped out.. Now what caused this damage?? Well it appears that the damage to her pubic mound was the result of someone removing a patch of pubic hair she once had.. And from the looks of it she may have originally had a nice little trimmed triangle pubic patch.. So I decide she would have one once again.. Here is some before and after pic I took.. The before are unedited shots from her introduction shoot showing the damage.. The after pics are unedited shots showing her all repairs with a nice little triangle pubic patch...

Before

After

I'm actually quite pleased with the repair.. And she looks super sexy with some carpet... :D

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

So I get to work this morning and notice that I have a text alert on my cell phone.. The text was form Danica and had a note in the subject field saying "Urgent, Open Immediately"...
I then thought what could be so important that she needed to tell me so urgently.. Was it an emergency? Oh boy I hope not!! All I need is for someone like Karen to have too much cool-aid and fall off
thier stand.. :whistle: So in a panic I quickly opened the text to see this...

Miss me yet!!!!!

Naughty Girl!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

So after installing the new hoist system over the bed this past weekend.. Danica and I decided to do a photo shoot to test it out as it was intended. And normally my ladies start out a shoot in sexy lingerie or bikini. In which they usually strip off about have way through.. But this time Danica decided to start and finish completely naked.. Now this new hoist system has just been phenomenal.. I've been able to put Danica into poses that are not safely achievable without it.. And some of the views she gives are absolutely wonderful.. Here is a bit of a warning.. There are some pics in this sett that are steaming hot.. So hot it will make you want to prematurely explode!! :D I know I did!!! :whistle:

Anyways here is Danica as she requested to be.. COMPLETELY NAKED!!!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Pron wrote:Image

Yup! I agree.. Her beauty is definitely mind blowing.. :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS