Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Just got "Natalie" in today (RD2 Body D)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

RicherRich

Just got "Natalie" in today (RD2 Body D)

Post by RicherRich »

Hi all,

I'm the lucky buyer of the doll that was being sold by the gentleman who was selling "For the Widow". Attached is a pic after I put her first outfit on. Already sent it to Dodgeman as he helped me get her here. The outfit is a little too big in the waist, and a too small in the bust area (no surprise seeing as how she's a RD Body D), but still pretty darned sexy if you ask me!

I have a few questions, if you guys could help me out.

1) I thought the face was removable? It seems like it's glued on in spots. I'm not finding any velcro attachments. I also see some spots in the back where it appears a rubber cement-like adhesive was used to keep the face/scalp attached to the neck/rest of the body.
To remove the oral insert I have to left the bottom of the face up about half way up and finagle it out. I'm afraid the face will be loose if I detach all the glue points?
edit: I guess I got the "full head design"? Am I doing it right, how I'm removing the oral insert? And how do I replace the eyes?

2) Same goes for the vagina? The invoice even says it's removable, but there is no way this is that I'm seeing?

I feel stupid asking these questions, but I had done a fair amount of research on RD 2s and my findings don't align with what I expected. I just don't want to ruin something I just got, especially something this expensive!

Thank you, everyone!

RicherRich

Re: Just got "Natalie" in today (RD2 Body D)

Post by RicherRich »

RicherRich wrote:Hi all,

I'm the lucky buyer of the doll that was being sold by the gentleman who was selling "For the Widow". Attached is a pic after I put her first outfit on. Already sent it to Dodgeman as he helped me get her here. The outfit is a little too big in the waist, and a too small in the bust area (no surprise seeing as how she's a RD Body D), but still pretty darned sexy if you ask me!

It appears the doll has the full face/head configuration. It's glued on by rubber cement or something on the back, and the front as well, in certain points. How am I expected to remove the oral insert and the eyes as it is? Is it indeed rubber cement in case I need to affix the face in certain spots if the glue should come off?

I feel stupid asking these questions, but I had done a fair amount of research on RD 2s and my findings don't align with what I expected. I just don't want to ruin something I just got, especially something this expensive!

Thank you, everyone!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Congrats on getting the other Body D.. I do remember seeing the listing for your new lady. But don't recall which face she had. It is possible that she has the full head design.. But I wouldn't be able to say without knowing which face you have.. As for the insert they do get some air trapped between the insert and core that can causes suction and hold the insert in tight.. It also might be that insert is just sticking tight to the core walls from being in her for a long period. Try gently running your fingers between the insert and core and see if you can work it loose..

RicherRich

Post by RicherRich »

I think you are right about the vaginal insert. I was finally able to get it out, even though I kind of stumbled upon it being a removable one. LOL!

Regarding the face, you are also right about that, it is a full face one. It appears it is attached with rubber cement or some other similar material. To get oral insert and eyes in or out, don't I have to take the face off so? Then it would be detached from the skull. Am I supposed to glue it back on with rubber cement in certain points like it is now or something?

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hi RR,

Yes, Natalie is a full head design. I would not mess with her oral insert, leave it in, I only kiss my dolls I do not use them for oral sex.

Her Vaginal insert will slide in and out easily if you spray it with isopropyl alcohol or slather it with hand sanitizer gel. Spraying alcohol in her cavity helps too.

If you know Dodgeman you already have access to one of the best resources there is on Real Dolls. He has helped many members for the last 4 or 5 years. I feel fortunate to know him and to have him as a friend. He can answer any question you have about a Real Doll. :thumbs_up:

I have a body D as well, but she has 3 of the Face X magnet faces. They are listed in my signature.

Welcome to TDF!!!!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Yeah I agree Dodgeman is a huge wealth of info.. I would definitely pick his mind..

RicherRich

Post by RicherRich »

Yes, I was able to finally figure out the vagina insert!

I just don't see about the head/face, though. Like I said, it seems like it's a skull rubber cemented behind the silicone face? It seems like it's really easy to peel the silicone from the skull, not that I've done that much, but to get the oral insert out/in I had to do it. I guess I can just reaffix it.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

If you want a copy of the Abyss owners manual, I have one scanned.
I can attach it in PDF format.
My email address is rdanjie@yahoo.ca

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Hey let's start a body D club or picture set!
That model's awesome!
It's nice to see people get what may be the most body wise realistic lady out there and the heaviest one I think!

I would look to getting a stance modifier like many of us use for getting pics of her!

Oh, BTW I leave the insert in all times as well as the mouth one. I don't have sex with them, so it stays put!

Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Brick

Post by Brick »

Congrats Dude! That body D is one mean machine, it put me in bed for 13 days with Sciatica. Worst pain I have ever been in and i had to sell her. I couldnt stop playing with her, had to sell her or I would have been a cripple by now.......but I would have been a smiling cripple :lol:
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hey there Rich,

Glad to have helped you out to get your girl crated up correctly and home in mint condition I might add! :D

I did help you out last evening with the face-head questions and directed you to the full head removal and installation thread that I created on CRD and I know that will help you greatly. If you need any more info that I can help you with, I'm just an email away as you have my email address. :thumbs_up:

Your doll looks wonderful and since your photo did not show up here on your thread, I will post that one for you here. The photo that you sent me was TOO big to load on the form as an attachment and so I made a copy and cropped a just a little on the left side and top and resized it to fit very well here for everyone to see. She IS just gorgeous and one of the very pretties Natalie's that I have seen there Sir. :mrgreen:

Rich's beautiful doll, great to see her now that she is home!
20180314_152103 - Copy.jpg
20180314_152103 - Copy.jpg (784.37 KiB) Viewed 3777 times

RicherRich

Post by RicherRich »

Always grateful for all the ways you help me, Dodge!

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

RicherRich wrote:Always grateful for all the ways you help me, Dodge!
Congrats Rich! And yes Dodgeman is the man!

:glou:
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

RicherRich

Post by RicherRich »

I know it probably got uploaded sideways, but I just sent this picture to him. She is hanging on a tripod in my closet, so that is what all of the clothes hanging on the side is about. lol

INFORMATIONS