Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD Ownders: How do the different bodies feel during sex?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

sirachasauce86

RD Ownders: How do the different bodies feel during sex?

Post by sirachasauce86 »

I've been curious about this but how does a Body F compare to a Body D and/or Body A during sex? This question is welcomed to both doll owners who own multiple bodies and those who only own one. How would you describe your ladies?

I'm saving up for a doll and the bodies I'm interested in are Body A, B, D, and F. I've always been curious as to how other owners would describe how they feel and which one they have a preference for i.e. the one that just keeps giving you that feeling of "That was Amazing" and has you dreaming back for more.

The Body A I'd imagine is a petite, curvy looking body with nice tits and butt. Even though not the biggest butt, it's a cute tight one that is fun to smack. What I think would be fun would be running my hands along with nice waist up her rib cage to her breasts in doggystyle. There's something about Toned, Athletic women that is fun to be with.

The Body D is like this beautiful slender, toned stomach beauty with long legs and curves both top and bottom. Especially fun running hands through those big DD's and smacking that nice athletic booty that is great to spoon with, cuddle with, and place in missionary.

The Body F is like this voluptuous beauty that after you watch that ass jiggle during doggy style it just makes you go crazy and has you dreaming about it all day whilst you were grabbing those tig ole biddies.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: RD Ownders: How do the different bodies feel during sex?

Post by pygmalion2 »

I have had all four types over the years. My first doll was Anjie a body 2 - now called body B.
Currently I have two body D,two body F's and two very old tin body 5's. It would be difficult to pick a favorite for 'play'
as for all of them they have the feel of real. I have always bought the doll that I have had the most downloads
or most views and have not been disappointed. Most pictures do not capture how gorgeous these dolls are in person, the photos
seem to lose some of the realism. Silicone will pick up detail down to the cellular level. Each and every time I have bought new
there is that moment of awe when you open the crate, yes and for me, the rest is priceless.
Hope this helps,
Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I am blessed enough in life to have two Body A's and Two Body B's with me. I refer to my Body A's as my 'big girls' and the Body B's as my 'pocket rocket ships'.
I am also lucky enough to have an original Body A and the new Body A, they are both outstanding and in fact I had sex just now with my original Body A (Jade) and she is still fantastic, harder silicon than my newer dolls but still sexy beyond words and even her 7 year old insert is still really good. The new Body A is so realistic it is uncanny, so soft, so well refined Jess is just amazing. She is a special occasion doll for me, I want her to be pristine forever but the experience of sex with her is incredible, compared to the Body B it is nice to entangle yourself in a slightly larger framed woman's figure, I would say it is even more pronounced with the body D and F's, I just don't want to stress my injury riddled body with that level of weight.
My body B dolls are also a heck of a lot of fun, I have one with standard breasts (Danielle) and one with enhanced (Paige), both are fantastically sexy! The fit, petite body is such a blast, super sexy curves, lighter weight (which is important in the long run, especially when your tired or have a physically demanding job). The smaller size but still beautifully curvy Body B is again another 'flavour' that is nice to indulge in, the different positions can give a lot to the experience as well and both bodys for me excel at all positions I enjoy them each for different reasons. Example, Doggy style: Body A has such a curvy, delicious big soft fit ass that is unbelievable to sample from behind, Body B has such a small, tight but amazingly curvy ass its just ridiculous. both are fantastic at doggy style for different visual and physical cues. Cowgirl: Body A is to die for in this position, beautiful curves, not excessive weight, a good 'bounce ratio' but you better be fit, its a fuckin work out but beats the gym hands down, the Body B is also fantastic at cowgirl, her lighter weight helping a lot here, but still enough weight to really pound you and bounce off of you, everything is beautifully proportioned in this position for the Body B at least for my size (I'm a big guy).
I would say you cant go wrong with either body type, what is my favorite? What day is it? I have had days where I have been fantasizing about one of my girls and cant wait to get home to her to find I open the door to the strong room to instantly fall for one of my other dolls, both have their advantages and disadvantages.
I would summarize with this.
Body A: Curvy, nicely proportioned, mind blowing sculpt, manageable weight, modern design, totally boneable.
Body B: Curvy, petite, super fit cheer leader type body, lighter weight, totally boneable.
Either way your winning in my book, even more fun get one of both! Havent found a lot more fun than a Real Doll threesome with a Body A & B.
I hope this helps.

Jade and Danielle, Body A on top, B on bottom.
IMG_4677small.jpg
IMG_4677small.jpg (516.01 KiB) Viewed 2407 times

Brick

Post by Brick »

I have been in the doll life for almost 10 yrs and I have had over 15 dolls and torso's. All of them Realdolls, and this was verified by RD records. I spent close to 200K on dolls. Worth every penny!! The body F is the pinnacle of platinum sex doll development, the body realism and softness is IMHO the best in the world........Really!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Supersoul wrote:I am blessed enough in life to have two Body A's and Two Body B's with me. I refer to my Body A's as my 'big girls' and the Body B's as my 'pocket rocket ships'.
I am also lucky enough to have an original Body A and the new Body A, they are both outstanding and in fact I had sex just now with my original Body A (Jade) and she is still fantastic, harder silicon than my newer dolls but still sexy beyond words and even her 7 year old insert is still really good. The new Body A is so realistic it is uncanny, so soft, so well refined Jess is just amazing. She is a special occasion doll for me, I want her to be pristine forever but the experience of sex with her is incredible, compared to the Body B it is nice to entangle yourself in a slightly larger framed woman's figure, I would say it is even more pronounced with the body D and F's, I just don't want to stress my injury riddled body with that level of weight.
My body B dolls are also a heck of a lot of fun, I have one with standard breasts (Danielle) and one with enhanced (Paige), both are fantastically sexy! The fit, petite body is such a blast, super sexy curves, lighter weight (which is important in the long run, especially when your tired or have a physically demanding job). The smaller size but still beautifully curvy Body B is again another 'flavour' that is nice to indulge in, the different positions can give a lot to the experience as well and both bodys for me excel at all positions I enjoy them each for different reasons. Example, Doggy style: Body A has such a curvy, delicious big soft fit ass that is unbelievable to sample from behind, Body B has such a small, tight but amazingly curvy ass its just ridiculous. both are fantastic at doggy style for different visual and physical cues. Cowgirl: Body A is to die for in this position, beautiful curves, not excessive weight, a good 'bounce ratio' but you better be fit, its a fuckin work out but beats the gym hands down, the Body B is also fantastic at cowgirl, her lighter weight helping a lot here, but still enough weight to really pound you and bounce off of you, everything is beautifully proportioned in this position for the Body B at least for my size (I'm a big guy).
I would say you cant go wrong with either body type, what is my favorite? What day is it? I have had days where I have been fantasizing about one of my girls and cant wait to get home to her to find I open the door to the strong room to instantly fall for one of my other dolls, both have their advantages and disadvantages.
I would summarize with this.
Body A: Curvy, nicely proportioned, mind blowing sculpt, manageable weight, modern design, totally boneable.
Body B: Curvy, petite, super fit cheer leader type body, lighter weight, totally boneable.
Either way your winning in my book, even more fun get one of both! Havent found a lot more fun than a Real Doll threesome with a Body A & B.
I hope this helps.

Jade and Danielle, Body A on top, B on bottom.
IMG_4677small.jpg
Appreciate it Supersoul, this is the exact answer I'm looking for. That's the big dilemma I have with the A and B. I'm a shorter guy but as you mentioned I like the slightly larger frame of the Body A, it's like when you're banging a woman who is of similar height to you, she feels like a life-sized cuddle thing with tits and ass to have fun with. I really do like the figure of the A and the athletic looking butt that looks tight yes jiggles when you give it a smack. The B is a similar way as well but shorter, petite, and even though the butt might not be as big, it's nicely shaped and still provides plenty of fun ass-grabs to boot. I know what you mean when there's one lady that you really think about throughout the day and want to come back to after a long day at work.

I remember one time I had sex with this girl who had barely any tits, like A cups but a nice behind; normally I'm a guy who likes both with a preference for tits but after seeing her in doggy style watching that big butt go up and down I creamed buckets and couldn't handle myself. You know after great sex, you're left in this daze where life feels so wonderful and you're in this beautiful, easeful state where nothing really matters, everything feels great. I was left in that daze. It's like Seratonin but 10,000x that. If I could be in that state for the rest of my life I'd day a happy man obviously lol. But that's what I'm sort of looking for with dolls. One that keeps me wanting to come back for more at the end of the day.

The Body E and F have a butt that was similar to hers, which even though I don't mind the shape, I wish there was a bit more roundedness up top. Though yes, I'm jealous of your Body A and B; because they're like toned fitness models that can give you a workout 24/7 and one thing that would make me go crazy is their stomach, I remember when I was with this one lady who had a nice toned stomach, there was something so sexy just staring at it and then just holding on to it in doggy-style when we hooked up. Like I was literally turned on like no other. I know that with the tight, fit, soft butts of the A and B with the nice tits and those toned stomachs would have me just wanting to grab those waists over and over. I'm happy you're having a great time with your A's and B's. A threesome is probably a taste of heaven. Kudos to you and beautiful picture by the way.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Zebo wrote:I have been in the doll life for almost 10 yrs and I have had over 15 dolls and torso's. All of them Realdolls, and this was verified by RD records. I spent close to 200K on dolls. Worth every penny!! The body F is the pinnacle of platinum sex doll development, the body realism and softness is IMHO the best in the world........Really!
True, I noticed it had gel in both the breasts and ass. Either way you can't go wrong with Real Doll no matter what. How much does the Body F weigh? Is it almost exactly 80 lbs.?

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

I have the real doll body D and the real doll Jessica drake body....yes I feel like I'm having sex with totally different women...I'm a leg guy and love the legs on these models..
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Brick

Post by Brick »

sirachasauce86 wrote:
Zebo wrote:I have been in the doll life for almost 10 yrs and I have had over 15 dolls and torso's. All of them Realdolls, and this was verified by RD records. I spent close to 200K on dolls. Worth every penny!! The body F is the pinnacle of platinum sex doll development, the body realism and softness is IMHO the best in the world........Really!
True, I noticed it had gel in both the breasts and ass. Either way you can't go wrong with Real Doll no matter what. How much does the Body F weigh? Is it almost exactly 80 lbs.?
I have a Standard and Enhanced Body F's. I am going to get a scale to weigh them soon, and will give you the info :D
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS