Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Real doll freckle option

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Riptide_777
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Real doll freckle option

Post by Riptide_777 »

I'm thinking about adding freckles to my upcoming new doll. The only thing Abyss said is they can be light, medium or heavy. Anyone have advice on this?

Brick

Re: Real doll freckle option

Post by Brick »

Just remember freckles are a topical addition to the dolls skin. So you going to feel them, as well as see them. I would not go heavy unless you have a real freckle fetish. I would go light on the face and light to medium on the body. Its a pretty good bet you will be happy with them at these levels...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

siliconforest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by siliconforest »

I'll second the recommendation for going light. I have a RD with fair skin and light freckles on both the face & body and it's a real nice combination. It adds a little extra realism without being distracting or looking overdone. No regrets on spending the extra money for that option.

And as far as feeling them, I really don't notice any variance when I run my fingers across her skin where the freckles are. You can see it, but I don't feel it.

Riptide_777
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Riptide_777 »

Awsome, well I picked the light option. I will give my review when I get it.

INFORMATIONS