Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

36DD vs 32F

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Beanbott
Active Poster
Active Poster

36DD vs 32F

Post by Beanbott »

I was looking st the new realdoll website, comparing the body D and F, and they listed those measurements. According to the bra sizing sites, those are sister sizes. I know the body F looks bustier, since it’s on a narrower frame. Can the people who have either of these (or both) dolls comment on any differences in the actual breast size in your hands?

Brick

Re: 36DD vs 32F

Post by Brick »

Beanbott wrote:I was looking st the new realdoll website, comparing the body D and F, and they listed those measurements. According to the bra sizing sites, those are sister sizes. I know the body F looks bustier, since it’s on a narrower frame. Can the people who have either of these (or both) dolls comment on any differences in the actual breast size in your hands?
Mr. Bott, please go back on the website and go to Club Realdoll. Look at the posts in the Doll gallery and talk to some owners. There video's of the breast sizes you are talking about, you just have to look for them. Check out the threads "Unofficial Realdoll Nipple Atlas" and "POV" you will get your Info :lol:
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Oh and there is a big difference between the Body D and the F.........REALLY!!

Jab

Post by Jab »

Zebo wrote:Oh and there is a big difference between the Body D and the F.........REALLY!!
I'll say.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

You cant go wrong with either body, they are both fantastic. I have had Both and they are great. To answer your question the Body F is a much larger fuller breast than the BodyD. The only reason I would pick the bodyF over the D is that the bodyF is shorter and much lighter in weight body. But I do miss the BodyD from time to time.

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

Beanbott wrote:I was looking st the new realdoll website, comparing the body D and F, and they listed those measurements. According to the bra sizing sites, those are sister sizes. I know the body F looks bustier, since it’s on a narrower frame. Can the people who have either of these (or both) dolls comment on any differences in the actual breast size in your hands?
Exactly, I was thinking the same as well. But also I've read that some people completely ignore E cup and go straight to F but in this case, I obviously don't think Real Doll skips E cup i.e. DD cup. Though yes the 32F looks bigger, at times I'm thinking if it can be considered a G. Those things look like Bazookas.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I had to decide between F and D and would have liked body F in size of the body D. But the weight would maybe be somewhere near 60 or 70kg then. :)
I made the mistake to buy a small doll as first doll so I went with body D now.
The size of the D is more realistic to young women in my country, the body F has rather the size of a school girl or granny here. :?
The weight of the D is another thing I really like about the doll because it adds to realism.
Regarding breast size maybe you can look at some pics of izla111 and his two dolls body F and D. On the pics they look almost like same size.
The body F is smaller which makes her breasts look bigger.
Best is to get both dolls :mrgreen:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Let's explain cup sizes.

Cup size is the relationship between a woman's bust measurement and her band measurement. Period. F cup is a Triple D (DDD) It is just a different name for it, mainly used in Europe. There is no new size for bras.

https://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashi ... easurement

1. Measure her BAND

2. Measure her BUST

3. Calculate her cup size

Subtract your band size from your bust measurement and refer to chart. Example: 37 inches (bust) – 34 inches (band) = 3 inches. That’s a 34C.

My Body D is a 32DD. Band 32; Bust 37. 37-32=5 a 32 F would measure 38 around the bust line if her band is 32. No mystery here. If you are in the US, Don't go into a store and ask the sales clerk for help finding an E or F cup bra. It's DD and DDD.

The Body F may be lighter than a Body D but don't think she is a light doll by any means. There are some body F's weighing in between 90-100 lbs despite what specs say. If you get an F, get her for the height and bust proportions not for weight. If you want a lighter weight busty doll get a Petite 4 Formerly BT4 which is a 32 DD on a smaller frame. The body F is confusing because she has breasts in the DDD range; and her Abyss designation is F in the line of bodies.

A reminder to all...Zebo is our ambassador to Abyss. He is the authorized representative here on TDF. He is EXTREMELY helpful in all Real Doll matters and has a direct line of communication to Abyss/RD.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Brick

Post by Brick »

TJ_Foxx wrote:Let's explain cup sizes.

Cup size is the relationship between a woman's bust measurement and her band measurement. Period. F cup is a Triple D (DDD) It is just a different name for it, mainly used in Europe. There is no new size for bras.

1. Measure her BAND

2. Measure her BUST

Subtract your band size from your bust measurement and refer to chart. Example: 37 inches (bust) – 34 inches (band) = 3 inches. That’s a 34C.

My Body D is a 32DD. Band 32; Bust 37. 37-32=5 a 32 F would measure 38 around the bust line if her band is 32. No mystery here. If you are in the US, Don't go into a store and ask the sales clerk for help finding an E or F cup bra. It's DD and DDD.

The Body F may be lighter than a Body D but don't think she is a light doll by any means. There are some body F's weighing in between 90-100 lbs despite what specs say. If you get an F, get her for the height and bust proportions not for weight. If you want a lighter weight busty doll get a Petite 4 Formerly BT4 which is a 32 DD on a smaller frame. The body F is confusing because she has breasts in the DDD range; and her Abyss designation is F in the line of bodies.

A reminder to all...Zebo is our ambassador to Abyss. He is the authorized representative here on TDF. He is EXTREMELY helpful in all Real Doll matters and has a direct line of communication to Abyss/RD.
Thanks TJ, and a great explanation of cup size. Most guys have no idea how to judge the differences. Also you are on point with the weight issue. My Body F enhanced is a lot heavier than the advertised weight....

Doll View
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Doll View »

IMO it's really important to take weight into account when considering these larger cup sizes... both for your and your doll's backs' sakes!
Check out Doll View, a sex doll site for beginners. Actively looking for feedback and contributors! Please PM~

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

1. Measure her BAND

2. Measure her BUST

If that's the case, wouldn't the BT4 have a chest measurement of 37in. since it's 32DD?
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

Brick

Post by Brick »

sirachasauce86 wrote:

1. Measure her BAND

2. Measure her BUST

If that's the case, wouldn't the BT4 have a chest measurement of 37in. since it's 32DD?
Just a typo, Body D is 36DD and the Body F is a 32F...

INFORMATIONS