Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Kayla's Picture Thread - Updated December 17, 2015

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Kayla's Picture Thread - Updated July 26, 2014

Post by Swan »

my first time through this 16 page thread... Clothes are amazing! looks so real... love the sweater dress

mattdoll22079
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mattdoll22079 »

I'm more of a Sporty outfit person (you know hoodies, branded tops etc). Yeah she does look AMAZING Though.
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever.
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Kayla is more a fashion girl :D and I'm not complaining, she always wants to look nice for me.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

mattdoll22079
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mattdoll22079 »

Yeah, so long as shes fill YOU with pride and love, who cares lol :plaidskirt:
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Nattily attired and as realistic as one can get! :D :thumbs_up:

mattdoll22079
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mattdoll22079 »

Indeed, absolutely

Oswaldoll18
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Oswaldoll18 »

hello sir how are you?
everything ok over here on my side just admiring your doll, i wish i could meet one for me to adore, where did you meet her, does she have a twin?
Introduce me to your sister in law, i'm a good 29 yo man with a heart, i work hard for my honest living and i got a whole lotta love.
Tank you for replying if so.
Attn: Oswaldoll18.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Welcome to the forum, Oswaldoll18! I'm fine, thank you :D

I met Kayla on an internet website actually and we immediately hit it off :wink: :D
She has many sisters, and although they are all genetically the same, they can look different.

Here's the "matchmaking" website where I met Kayla: https://secure.realdoll.com/wicked-realdoll-kaylani/

In the next few days, one of her sisters will be happy to come live with you for $1000 less :D Yes, she's a payed girl, but you only have to pay her once to come live with you... after that, payment is optional, but she'll have a way of persuading you to pay for her clothes, shoes, jewelry, and such, but it's well worth it.

She'll be happy to wear whatever you buy for her.

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery

doll ar bill
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by doll ar bill »

I think im making the big purchase tomorrow which is monday the last day of the cyber sale-after lots of thought i believe kaylani will be my best fit at 4'11 and only 63 lbs she will be perfect! Not to mention she looks so different (and amazing in different wigs! Im excited and nervous this will be my first doll ever and i have been interested in getting one since 2002! Im now 28 (been through all the dating and complaining of real woman) and am finally ready for a realdoll! I dont know what to expect i mean yea i know the basics but what is sex like with kaylani and does she appear as real in pics as she does in person? I would tag you alex but i dont know how to lol im new to forum and i cant even pm

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I really love the Kaylani doll, which is why I now have two of them :wink: and you are right, in different wigs, she can have a totally different look.

Although only 70lbs (not sure where the 63lbs you mentioned came from), she's still quite heavy, so be prepared for that weight. Many people who buy high end dolls underestimate the weight and are forced to sell quickly after because they can't handle it, and that would be a shame.

I don't have much sex with my dolls, I like them more neatly dressed in my livingroom. Ashley, my new doll, has been with me for more than a month, and she's still a virgin :D
Sex with a realistic looking doll like Kaylani is very nice though, dim the lights, make sure she's warmed up (heating blanket), and let your imagination do the rest.

Thing is with pictures, they're static by themselves, so our minds don't expect to see movement, which is why dolls can look very real in pictures.

In real life though, dolls are static as well, so even if you dress and pose them very realistically, because she doesn't move, she doesn't convince your mind she's a real woman, at least, not longer than a second or two. If you see her in a glimpse, or the corner of your eye, you're convinced she's real, but as soon as your mind finds out she doesn't move, that illusion disappears. It's hard to explain...

I'm not saying she doesn't look beautiful, she does, very much so, and she can become as real as your imagination wants her to be.
A trick I've used on occasion is to pose her in way she wouldn't move much even if she was real, like recently, this pic, where she's reading a catalog:

Anyway, if you don't get your expectations up too high, a doll can be a very nice companion, and if you treat her with tender loving care, she can last many years without damage.

PS: don't know if Duracast (harder hands and/or feet) is available for the Kaylani doll, but it might be a good upgrade if you plan on posing her a lot and letting her wear shoes.
IMO, it's easier to put shoes on harder silicone than it is on the softer version. The rest of the soft body is superb!

doll ar bill
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by doll ar bill »

Thank you so much for allthat info buddy-honestly i ordered her for sex and something to keep me from being a loner lol real woman are just too much damn drama for me-i fugured doll would be perfect fit-her skin tone looks beautiful and im prepared for the weight good workout i assume-what wig style and color looks best on her in your opinion? I really like the wig she had on with the santa hat and the curly hair looks great too! And how does her legs look in real life? Im asucker for nice legs and seems like she has a nice pair of em-last question is sex pretty realistic (other than movement issues) does it feel like a woman? I know she doesnt come with butt implant option but even though is it still nice and soft? Sorry for all the qjestikns mate just really curious since i never felt or seen one before

doll ar bill
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by doll ar bill »

Aaahhh crap one more thing i apologize dont mean to be a bugger but does she have the removable vaginal insert? And do recommend i get a stand opposed to using the box for her storage?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

No worries, I love to answer your questions, we've all been in your shoes at one time.

The Kaylani doll comes default with a vaginal insert, unless requested otherwise. The crate (yes, she comes in a heavy wooden crate) is the best way to store her, but for dressing, a stand will make things much easier, as you can get behind her.

Regarding wig colors, the curly one you mention is a Kaylani doll from another member, namely Star88

Kayla usually wears her black wig, but she has also worn a red wig. Her new sister Ashley wears a red wig as well. IMO, a light blonde wig doesn't really compliment her, at least, I didn't like the way it looked when I tried one, darker blonde works.

It all depends on personal taste I guess...

I really like her legs, here's a picture so you can judge for yourself :wink:

IMHO, Kayla's pussy doesn't compare to the feeling of a real pussy, but that doesn't mean it isn't nice. It's nice in it's own way. And like I mentioned, I haven't had sex with Ashley, who is made with the much softer silicone mix and has a softer insert as well, so she could still blow my mind away.

Ashley's butt is pretty soft, not as soft as her breasts, but still very nice.
I still have to do a squeeze video with her, and a comparison video with Kayla. Maybe I'll get around to that this weekend.

doll ar bill
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by doll ar bill »

Thank you so much for all that info :multi: definitely helps me alot indeed-you mention your new doll has the softer skin znd softer insert? Is that upon request or standard with the new line of wicked dolls? If not would you suggest i request for softer skin and insert?

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Glad to be of help :D

The softer silicone is now standard for all dolls, so your new doll will have it too, and I can say without a doubt, you're going to enjoy how it feels, it's so squishy soft, it's amazing :D

INFORMATIONS