Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Kaylani Joint Question

The dolls manufactured by Abyss Creations in the likeness of Adult Film stars officially licensed through Wicked Pictures.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

LatexLadyLover

Kaylani Joint Question

Post by LatexLadyLover »

I just bought a Wicked Realdoll Kaylani from a movie props company. I like her alot she's very real. I used to have an old tin B7 face 11 and this is so much better. I think Kaylani is from about 2012. The certificate says #23 and realdoll number 2112. I would like to tighten the leg joints at the hip so her thighs stay straight up when she's on her back (missionary position). What size wrenches do I use to tighten? I have sil-poxy and staples and I'm ready to go. Thanks

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Kaylani Joint Question

Post by samara78 »

I don't know that this can be done. You may want to enquire with dodgeman about that. He is our residant realdoll doctor.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Thank you Samara and you are correct!... The only adjustment that can be done on the hip joints is the resistance to open and close her legs or spreading them apart and closing them and you do not want them too tight as to possibly damage the joint or the leg bone tubes. The rotation resistance of the joint as in lifting her legs up and down which is the main section and is attached to the Hip plate, is fixed when the joint is made as it is injection molded with a glass reinforced polymer AND steel parts. There is no way to adjust that section of the joint as it is unitized from being molded with NO bolts or hardware and they provide a moderate resistance for rotation in most cases. Some are a little tighter and some are a little looser but, never just floppy loose or seriously tight.

I hope that helps you out as to what can be adjusted in the hip joint assembly. :D

LatexLadyLover

Post by LatexLadyLover »

Thank you. I was able to find a way to get her legs up. You just bend her back a little. I just haven't handled a RD in a while and got too used to the rigid joints of the Chinese dolls. Thanks again. Dodgeman, I pm'ed you about your Stance Modifier.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

LatexLadyLover wrote:Thank you. I was able to find a way to get her legs up. You just bend her back a little. I just haven't handled a RD in a while and got too used to the rigid joints of the Chinese dolls. Thanks again. Dodgeman, I pm'ed you about your Stance Modifier.
Thank you much and I sent a PM back to you as well. :D

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You rock Dodge!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS