sexyrealsexdolls.com

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AirDollPlushDoll »

please help anyone.

i try to put my pic of my girl up on as my avatar

it is under the file size and it is jpeg. the pixels are under the amount. i select browse. i pic the photo. just like i do when i upload tons of pics of her on my teddy babes post. and it shows it in the box. i hit submit. and the box goes blank. it dont upload. yet i can upload tons of pics on my posts all the time. i dont get it. please help..
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: AVATAR PICTURE PROBLEM

Post by tchon »

I see a nice avatar now in your profile and in your post. So maybe the problem has mysteriously solved itself? Sometimes the server has a little hickup. :?
If it has not, send me a PM and try to attach the picture there and I will try to see what I can do.

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

yep i was on fb chat with a buddy who is on here. the file was under 120 pixels. and under the size. and jpeg. i would click browse. select it. and hit submit and the path for the pic that was in the text box by browse. would disappear and nothing. i tried it 20 times. i bet. went back and did the same exact thing. and it worked. so bizzare. i am prett good with computers. went to college for it. lol. i dont know why it wouldnt work then it did. either way my precious nichole is on there now. had a amazing morning with my girl sleeping in. last week i work so much i barely have time for my sweeties. but today was sleep in and it snowing outside. had a amazing morning with my girl. wardrobe change today for nichole. so maybe photos tonight or this weekend. maybe a story with pics. peace.
my dream has come true. I finally got a silicone doll. a ruby 13. her name is destiny angel. aka princess destiny.

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

Well, unfortunately sometimes computer create some transient problems, which seem to solve themselves and go away after some time. Sorry that this caused trouble for you, but good that the problem had gone away after some time.
Oh, and looking forward to see the new pictures. :)

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Well,

Look's like you got a sweet pic now....

:multi: :multi: :multi:

AirDollPlushDoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

yep thanks

INFORMATIONS