sexyrealsexdolls.com

What's with the 12 second delay on every page?

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
thomas2013
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: What's with the 12 second delay on every page?

Post by thomas2013 »

File uPload is everywhere slow v- that's ok.

In the new Firefox I have to change JS on / off only about about:config.
But it works and so it is ok 4 me. But i cannot Upload files without JS:(

If you solve this problem I would be happy.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

there are a few options I can try doing to resolve this issue, but they will have to wait a few days until I get home, as I dont feel comfortable hacking around on stuff from my laptop. I'll see if I can get those two scripts to run on port 80, or I'll just write a sort of scraper script that runs on port 80, and gets the data internally from those scripts.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I have been having this problem in the last week or so as well, from my home PC it takes between 6 and 10 second to load every page, never used too but I have been on TDF chat a bit lately if that helps.
I'm on a win 7 64 bit running IE. I know its probably not the best browser but I like using it. I am actually checking in less because of it, when you want to browse many threads and forums the delay time is making it take a lot longer which is a bit frustrating.
From my phone at work the site is as fast as it used to be on the home PC and the laptop at home is fine, but I don't go to TDF chat on that.

Ideas?

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Just wondering if anybody else is having intermittant problems on loading pages. UK Forum a second or two, here up to 30secs and longer :twisted:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

It seems like it's a IE issue, as I've experienced it at work using IE as well, but never using Firefox.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Back to normal loading times this morning :?
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Wim
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Wim »

AlexKnight wrote:It seems like it's a IE issue, as I've experienced it at work using IE as well, but never using Firefox.
I use Firefox as well, and I noticed some severe server hick-ups when the US is waking up. Sometimes longer than a minute.

Andy_J

Post by Andy_J »

I use Firefox and had the problem, that a link in a user signature could not be loaded even after a long delay. I contacted the user, but he couldn't see a problem with the link. As a "solution" I installed the Add-on "Blocksite Plus", in which you can enter links, that shall be ignored.

It's not a constant problem, but later I experienced sometimes a similar delay when my browser tried to load from 1.2.3.9 and 1.2.3.10.
But after I blocked these IP's as well, two thirds of the smilies didn't work anymore, so I had to reset that.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

So some people had issues because the chat stats on the bottom of pages needed to use an oddball port to get the info. I have changed this to use port 80 by writing a little wrapper for those routines. I have also built in a little failsafe so that if those routines do not load within 2 seconds, it gives up (as that chat server can crash sometimes, causing huge timeouts when trying to get those stats).
I'm not sure if it'll solve ALL the problems posted here, but it'll help those with firewalls that are only allowed port 80.

tchon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tchon »

I have configured my firewall to block nonstandard ports, just for testing, and I see no more delays, which have happened to me before, so at least on my side it seems to have worked. :)
I hope this also helps for other people having that problem.

INFORMATIONS