sexyrealsexdolls.com

Still showing logged on after logout

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Still showing logged on after logout

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

I logged out and it showed I was still online on the main page and also viewing eye-candy. I restarted my computer and returned to TDF and there I was. even though I hadn't logged in. WTF?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Still showing logged on after logout

Post by rubherkitty »

You can check out anytime you like, but you may never leave! :evilbat:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Did you really click on the Logout link (upper right corner), or did you close your browser. If you click logout you'll be redirected to the index page.

If you actually log out, your username does no longer show at the index page and you can't access member-only areas.

If you just close a browser, 1) the system will show you on the index page for about an hour after last access, and 2) coming back you'll be automatically logged on (if remember was chosen on the previous log on).

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

rubherkitty wrote:You can check out anytime you like, but you may never leave! :evilbat:
LOL rubherkitty, Love the Hotel California reference. :thumbs_up: I think the theme for the Twilight Zone would have also worked for this thread :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Fix.
Nescio50 wrote:Did you really click on the Logout link (upper right corner), or did you close your browser. If you click logout you'll be redirected to the index page.

If you actually log out, your username does no longer show at the index page and you can't access member-only areas.

If you just close a browser, 1) the system will show you on the index page for about an hour after last access, and 2) coming back you'll be automatically logged on (if remember was chosen on the previous log on).
Thanks for your reply Nescio50, I'm satisfied with your explanation. Normally I always click the "logout" but I had a lot of tabs open that day and I may have closed the one for the forum, (I don't have remember turned on) so when I logged back on then eventually back off It must have went to its "hour" that you speak of.
Any way It's all good now!
Cheers,
Fix.

INFORMATIONS