sexyrealsexdolls.com

Missing Vendor review page for Go-M-Doll Canada

Report any bugs or problematic issues with the website here.
scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Missing Vendor review page for Go-M-Doll Canada

Post by scsc »

Hello,

There's a vendor review forum here: viewforum.php?f=275

But it is missing a subforum for Go-M-Doll Canada. I understand they were just recently added to the approved vendor list, and it seems someone forgot to add a review subforum for them. I have an order soon arriving from these guys and would like a spot to post my review! Thanks, and my apologies if this is the wrong place to make such a request.

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Missing Vendor review page for Go-M-Doll Canada

Post by scsc »

Okay, so I had it a bit backwards (apologies, I'm still relatively new here). Go-M-Doll Canada does in fact have a vendor review subform, here: viewforum.php?f=393. I've posted my review of the vendor there.

What's missing is the vendor product review subforum, a place to post reviews of products purchased from that vendor. That subforum should exist on the page that I linked earlier: viewforum.php?f=275

So, can we get a vendor product review subforum added for Go-M-Doll Canada, on that page? For now, I'll just post my product review on the Go-M-Doll main forum: viewforum.php?f=392 (I assume a post can be moved later if a new home is created for it).

INFORMATIONS