My husband died Friday

Paying our respect to TDF members and their friends and family who have passed on.
Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Re: My husband died Friday

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

Our sincerest condolences..I know its no real consulation...but we have not seen him down here....He must be in the other place up above patiently waiting for you to join him when you are eventually done with your time on Earth...but there is still plenty of time yet...we feel for your loss.
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Shimu, words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. I send my condolences, I wish you peace and strength in your present and future.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

shimu3z
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shimu3z »

I appreciate the renewed thoughts. It's been over a year now and I'm doing fine. My husband was an interesting man, and had many good qualities, but he was tough to live with and not faithful, so I was not devastated by the loss. I felt very sorry for him being so ill and was relieved for him when he decided in whatever mind he had left that he'd had enough.

Moving on has been what I wanted to do and I am doing it. Now, I have a wonderful partner and he is a lot of fun and even tempered and faithful. He loves Ocean, my RDM2, so we are getting a lot well. Ocean is still a very important member of the family.
Thanks again to you for thinking of me.
shimu :angel:
shimu3z

Life may not be what you want but it will be what you make it.

INFORMATIONS