silidoll purchase discretion?

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Maxim06

silidoll purchase discretion?

Post by Maxim06 »

I'm definitely interested in investing in a Suri Silidoll, but concerned about discretion. Can anybody confirm that they have not received any paper/snailmail content after purchasing a silidoll? the website is very clear on discrete shipping options but does not mention that they "won't share or sell contact info". A statement from the company would be great.

Thanks!

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: silidoll purchase discretion?

Post by Sili Doll »

Hi Maxim06,

Thanks for your question.

We confirm that our clients` information are kept secret and not shared.

Kind regards,

Mig & Sili Doll
Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

palan4039
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by palan4039 »

A suggestion for discretion:

The dolls are shipped via DHL. Find a DHL store/office and make arrangements with them to ship the doll (mannequin) to their address and they notify you when it arrives. You can go pick it up when convenient for you, and if there is any 'JUNK' mail afterwards, they do not forward.

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

I have purchased 2 dolls from SiliDolls. No unsolicited contact / correspondence after the purchases.
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

INFORMATIONS