www.wmdolls.com

Trans dolls

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.

chdgs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Trans dolls

Post by chdgs »

What I'd like to see is a masculine doll with female genitals. Sort of a Buck Angel sort of thing; "Female-to-male."

Hardlust69

Post by Hardlust69 »

pdkh2000 wrote:Hardlust69 how would you like a trans doll to be?
an attractive face and bust and a nice cock..think that sums it up

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

You can just buy a doll or use a current doll you own and get the adapter.its currently sold out but they will get more in late February.

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/converter

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

Hey guys just to throw my two cents( or ideas) in..
With so many advances on dolls recently,I'm wondering why there is no futa dolls like realdoll's transgen doll, I'm not talking about the insert, but a true transgen doll .
With a functinal vagina and a penis , yes all this is already been addressed , everything but a Erectable penis .
Why is no one even trying ? I've thought up a few ways to do it , with air pressure ,maybe with magnets , memory foam and silicone , I think it would be great, I imagine that many others don't jump on the chance to get one because a permanent boner on your doll is hot until you want to dress her up and leave her just looking beautiful , dressed to impress and not to dominate.

Does anyone else feel like that would catapult sales on futa dolls?
Don't forget to tip your artist, or leave a honest review, it goes a long way for us.Image

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

tattooed dolls wrote:Hey guys just to throw my two cents( or ideas) in..
With so many advances on dolls recently,I'm wondering why there is no futa dolls like realdoll's transgen doll, I'm not talking about the insert, but a true transgen doll .
With a functinal vagina and a penis , yes all this is already been addressed , everything but a Erectable penis .
Why is no one even trying ? I've thought up a few ways to do it , with air pressure ,maybe with magnets , memory foam and silicone , I think it would be great, I imagine that many others don't jump on the chance to get one because a permanent boner on your doll is hot until you want to dress her up and leave her just looking beautiful , dressed to impress and not to dominate.

Does anyone else feel like that would catapult sales on futa dolls?

I guess transdoll lovers are still a minority.i would have liked a flaccid option.or one that is flaccid and can get erect.ill post pics of the insert i got later.those are some good ideas hopefully someone listens.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

The skin tones don't match well with this doll but its closer with my other doll.insert is natural doll is medium.i bought it just for looks i don't plan on using it.feels like a tpe insert with a metal rod inside.
Attachments
20170205_224953_HDR-picsay.jpg
20170205_224953_HDR-picsay.jpg (475.64 KiB) Viewed 4514 times
20170205_224950_HDR-picsay.jpg
20170205_224950_HDR-picsay.jpg (392.89 KiB) Viewed 4514 times
20170205_224831_HDR-picsay.jpg
20170205_224831_HDR-picsay.jpg (341.34 KiB) Viewed 4514 times
20170205_224956_HDR-picsay.jpg
20170205_224956_HDR-picsay.jpg (484.13 KiB) Viewed 4514 times
20170205_225000_HDR-picsay.jpg
20170205_225000_HDR-picsay.jpg (481.95 KiB) Viewed 4514 times

Shadow Blue
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shadow Blue »

When will ya'll be getting more and can my girlfriend be aggressive on it or will it tear the tpe? Can someone give a link to reviews and does this offer PayPal so I know it's a site I can trust!

Druidess35
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Druidess35 »

Absolutely no judgement here! I love the trans dolls, they are a major turn on for me! I actually have a strap on attached to my sexy ROXY as we speak :)

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Dolls are all about fantasy fulfillment right? I think a lot of people, men, women, gay, straight, whatever, harbor this fantasy. Why there are so few companies that make these in TPE is a mystery to me. It's another thing they could easily sell to at least a portion of their customers. More companies should follow Realdoll's and Passiondoll's lead and make converters available.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Tj69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tj69 »

So I just ordered my first doll and that was a major thing I wanted he is having troubles finding an adapter through his suppliers (hopping he will ) but would love any in put on where to order so I can compare and must be use able

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

You can also buy a female DS Doll, and get the DS Male penis and it will fit on the female doll. So there are actually tons of options for a transgendered female doll.

Tj69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tj69 »

You can also buy a female DS Doll, and get the DS Male penis and it will fit on the female doll. So there are actually tons of options for a transgendered female doll.

I looked at ds and they do look decent and a lot better price than passion, do u know if they r useable or just for looks

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Tufgngbob wrote:Hi

Anyone aware of any makers of good quality trans dolls? Please don't judge.

Mob
We cant judge but you just judged that someone would judge. Ok. Anyway, there are many T dolls out, from fine sellers. They can be found on this very site.

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

You may want to consider meanwhile a female doll with a strap on or a male doll with a female wig, makeup and fake crossdresser breasts ... the option is there ... Personally I am a TS lover and I am currently debating on my first purchase, but for me anyway, the strap on idea is the most versatile. Good luck with your quest :)

INFORMATIONS