betterlovedoll.com

Playtime with Juliana, Kim & Erika

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Re: Playtime with Juliana, Kim & Erika

Post by Hanna »

Erika wrote:Maybe I'm naughty, but Kim and Juliana sure weren't quiet. And Juliana nearly knocked my train off the track due to where Kim put her hand. :(
Yes...I noticed those two up to some monkey business while they were pretending to read.

You should have told Kim 'Niet lullen maar poetsen' :lol:
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Ik was een poesje aan het poetsen Image

What does that translate to? "I was rubbing a pussy"?
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Kim wrote:Ik was een poesje aan het poetsen Image

What does that translate to? "I was rubbing a pussy"?
:lol: What you wrote, according to google translate was 'I was a female brushing' :haha4: but that's probably not the correct translation. I was rubbing a pussy is more like it.
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Airrie wrote:Hi Juliana
I really like your family time photos
Kim & you look so cute in your matching outfits
Love your train set Erika ... I wanna play too
Hugs
Hi Airrie,

I noticed neither the girls, nor me thanked you for your kind words. So thanks.
You're welcome to play anytime :mrgreen:
brigittes hubbie wrote:You ladies really like to play! What a stunning series, this entry will get a lot of well deserved votes. :thumbs_up: Kinky! :mrgreen:

Chris
And thank you as well.

You already noticed the next kinky picture, I just entered it for the photocontest, but to keep this thread up to date, I will post it here also:
scooter_ca wrote: Kim should explain the house rules. Maybe a spanking is needed :thumbs_up:
Looks like Kim is on top of explaining the house rules :mrgreen: She is really putting her foot down :mrgreen:
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Great picture EBF.
I like how the dolls enforce their own house rules freeing you to just enjoy their company.

I have not looked at the photo contest yet. I prefer to look at it on voting day so that I am seeing all the pictures for the first time. That way my subconscious is treating all the pictures equally.
However, I think they should open up the voting for a couple more days. I go away for a couple days sometimes and find that the voting has opened and closed in the short period I was away. I feel bad when pictures I like miss out on first, second, or third because of one missing vote.

Scooter.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Thanks.
Although I think Kim has an ulterior motive in enforcing the house rules.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

EBF wrote: Although I think Kim has an ulterior motive in enforcing the house rules.
I can't think of any Image

Last night we had a slumberparty, which was a lot of fun. Some pics were taken.

Here's us getting ready. We had to share the laptop with the three of us:

Juliana distracted me a little bit, when her hand dropped a little bit lower :oops:

Meanwhile Erika was wondering where her wine went (I think it went down her throat) :mrgreen:
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Hi Kim ... It's been awhile ... love these pics ... great to see the family! :thumbs_up:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Kim wrote:
EBF wrote: Although I think Kim has an ulterior motive in enforcing the house rules.
I can't think of any Image

Last night we had a slumberparty, which was a lot of fun. Some pics were taken.

Here's us getting ready. We had to share the laptop with the three of us:

Juliana distracted me a little bit, when her hand dropped a little bit lower :oops:

Meanwhile Erika was wondering where her wine went (I think it went down her throat) :mrgreen:
Hi Lim, great pics, you obviously had a lot of fun. I just love the look on Erika´s face looking at the glass of wine. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Hi Kim
I love the picture where you are looking up at Julie when she distracts you. You are such a cute couple

Daria had so much fun at the slumber party. She told me all about it at breakfast the next day.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Swan wrote:Hi Kim ... It's been awhile ... love these pics ... great to see the family! :thumbs_up:
HI Swan, thanks. We should probably post more pics, but EBF is a bit lazy in taking them sometimes :roll:
Maybe we should do one of the three of us depicting the dutch flag, just like Erika made you do with Narumi, Ryleigh and Sienna. Juliana is limited to white though, because she only has some white lingerie.
brigittes hubbie wrote:
Hi Lim, great pics, you obviously had a lot of fun. I just love the look on Erika´s face looking at the glass of wine. :D

Chris
Hi Chris, thank you :) Yes, we had.
Erika looks like she is a little bit in love with that wine :razz:
scooter_ca wrote:Hi Kim
I love the picture where you are looking up at Julie when she distracts you. You are such a cute couple

Daria had so much fun at the slumber party. She told me all about it at breakfast the next day.

Thanks,
scooter
Thanks, binky/scooter. Juliana and me are very much in love. Seems like I'm about the only one still calling her Juliana though :lol:
The slumberparty was a bit shorter than last time, but it still was a lot of fun. We should do it soon again next year!

xxx
Kim

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Well, well, well.
The danger of having dolls, is that they appear to multiply. Juliana invited a friend (although I admit she did ask for permission first). Here she is chatting with Alexandra, while Erika is reading a magazine and Kim and Lexi are checking the last comments on Lexi's thread on the forum.

Swan

Post by Swan »

Such a great pic EBF ... Love it! :thumbs_up:

Think we need more info on Alexandra :razz:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Sure, great family picture :D :thumbs_up: it's getting crowded at EBF's :wink:

:glou:

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Yeah, nice photo EBF, it looks so homely with all your girls there. Nice to come home to.

:glou:
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS