www.the-doll-house.com

DS EX-Lite Sex Doll Review

The-Doll-House is a UK retailer of Premium quality, photorealistic, kinaesthetically convincing, high-end, luxury Silicone and TPE Sex/Love dolls, delivered to all Continents. All responsibility for EU Import Duty and Customs & Excise costs are assumed by The-Doll-House. No hidden costs incurred with purchases from The-Doll-House. Some of the best UK Sex Doll prices can be found at The-Doll-House. We are waiting for you!
The-Doll-House
VENDOR
VENDOR

DS EX-Lite Sex Doll Review

Post by The-Doll-House »

Hi All, (Revision at the request of DS. My initial comments were inflammatory)

Like all the vendors, we had the option to acquire a DX-Lite for transit costs only! So kudos to DS for that.

Assembling was reasonably simple, although the gaps between the Torso and extended limbs are visible – which was expected, so no real issues.

If you are thinking of this doll for photography purposes, then she is going to have to remain clothed over the joins, or it will spoil the effect.

If this is not an issue, then this may be the doll for you.

If you are into more of the ‘horizontal’ activities, then I cannot conscionably recommend this doll.

Within two ‘uses’ the cavity had torn in both North and South Directions. Which will require a glue repair – not great, but maybe DS can work on this.

No support from DS as this is considered a blow-up doll (type of product), and so has no warranty or repair options.

The Insert entrance was very small and had no support from the cavity, making it difficult to use – this is a minor issue and could be rectified quickly. We have been asked many times for different cavity sized inserts, so this may be an inadvertent plus for DS if they supply different sizes?

The skin/foam wrinkling is very much a visual issue, and although you can feel them (spoken as a silicon and TPE doll owner), in the actual moment it is less apparent. If given to a prospective doll owner as a cheaper alternative, it may (or may not) push them in the appropriate direction with respect to doll ownership.

We’ve taken down the EX-Lite from our site, as this could be a vendor’s Charge of the Light Brigade.

If this was purchased from The-Doll-House as a sex doll, and it split within a day or so, we would fully expect the law to fully side with the customer, as the product would not be fit for purchase. The contract is between the customer and the vendor – technically nothing to do with the supplier, so we as vendors would have to reimburse all customers, and receive nothing back from DS.

That is a no-go for us.

As stated previously, this was hugely surprising given the standard of DS-Dolls.

As we would say in the Financial/Corporate world – “This was a Beta test, it should not have been an actual release!”

Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
Kind Regards,

Phil

The-Doll-House
https://www.the-doll-house.com
Buy Sex Dolls, Beautiful Full-Size & Fully Move-able, Just For You!

james 1966
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS Dolls EX-Lite farce

Post by james 1966 »

I wrote a post a week ago saying that this product gets my vote for worst product of 2016 and I stand by that comment. It's an epic fail on every level as for as I can see... it's not attractive, it's not functional, and it's from DS! That's the part I can't understand, how they let this p.o.s. enter their official product line. Yea, it's inexpensive but so what. Someone call Ralph Nader, the Yugo of love dolls has entered the marketplace. Ford had it's 'Edsel'....Coke had it's 'New Coke'...McDonald's had it's 'McD.L.T'.....and DS has it's EX-lite.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I encourage companies to take manageable risks on pionering new ideas and products.

Now if they could dip the doll in a layer or 2 of silicone maybe it could minimize ugly wrinkles.

What if they could make the torso a composite silicone skin over foam then make the limbs rubber. The tits and ass and vagina only needs to be soft silicone. And the mouth should be soft too.

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

I think a nice thick spandex body stocking would fix a lot of problems. Along with an insert.
But ya' would really have to like the feel of spandex; which I do and is one of the reasons I purchased a fabric anime doll.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

The doll will be improved. Maybe a tpe head and wider hips. The low weight and overall decent good looks have people's attention and interest.

How about a video of the problems?

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

The way it was advertised, you never see it naked it was always clothed so i was a little sceptical...

Not gonna lie I was interested in it because of the lower costs and weight of the doll, while it looking decent also.

But then decided for about 50% more of the cost i can get a wm doll, so i went for that and glad i did. There was a post somewhere in DF showcasing the DS ex-lite doll and the amount of wrinkles and joints falling off, put me off.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've got some expanding PU foam if you'd be interested in that to glue it.

The weather in England at the moment has been dull so I'm waiting for the end of the week to do some photos and I've got an interesting unboxing idea planned. So whilst I haven't properly got mine out of her box I've opened it up and had a look at the torse. The skeleton is a miracle. All the joints in the middle of the back are there, forward-backward, side to side and rotation and the joint stiffness seems well adjusted and I'm really looking forward to her as a posing doll.

But my wife is away this week . . . and so I've been looking forward to unboxing this lady rather sooner than the photography weather permits and meanwhile one of my TPE ladies is expecting attention in the bedroom. But solid dolls take two or three days to warm up from the temperature in my house . . . and on examination the foam showed its superiority in being immediately comfortable.

Whichever way you bend her, the stretched side will be smooth and the compressed side wrinkled. Such is life. But cuddling in bed and in the dark I'm not sure I'm going to notice.

One secret of avoiding vaginal tearing damage really is to ensure that the mid-back bend joint is bent appropriately so that contact and activity is at the right angle.

Your experience is interesting and a warning to be careful but I'm going to have to reserve verdict for later in the week.

The seams are not neat and I wondered about their reception in terms of quality. But the reality is that comparing with the finesse of a silicone doll is like comparing cottage cheese with a fine Tete de Moine. This doll is at the price level of three or four good inflatables. Inflatababes don't last forever and have their faults. For all their sophistication I'll be surprised if the Lite isn't a worthwhile alternative.

I bought my first doll with three heads from member Mahoro and I can vouch for his good taste in dolls and perfectionism. His observations on viewtopic.php?f=143&t=80008 will be pertinent.

If you would like to sell yours I'm interested so that I can keep one pristine for photographic projects and "interview" the other so that I can comment more usefully about other aspects or perhaps take her to France if her torso can fit in luggage . . .

Best wishes

Harem

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi,

The-Doll-House, I cannot commit your words as this doll type is a special kind of development and it is surely NOT AT ALL the worst product released 2016 (james 1966......what a bullshit of comment).
Regarding the construction idea this doll is designed for minimum storage space and ultimate lightweight so this product can't compete with the range of silicone dolls offered by the same company. I think this affordable doll is rather more than ideal for funny outdoor shoots (Hey, she's easy to move around and she's able to stand!!) and for people having trouble to move a full size silicone doll due to back issues.
Instead of criticizing and writing such a derogating comment toward a great Japanese doll manufacturer consider that some skilled photographers still have posted some awesome pics from this doll so take a look prior replying my post.

HTH,

- SF -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm not sure what it means but http://bbs.exdoll.com/forum.php?mod=red ... muid=34570 appears interesting.

Best wishes

Harem

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Tybalt wrote: Now if they could dip the doll in a layer or 2 of silicone maybe it could minimize ugly wrinkles.
This comment has popped up several times already. Isnt this basically how Silicone dolls are made. Foam Core / Silicone Skin?

The Ex-Lite isnt meant to compete with silicone dolls, specifically the DS silicone dolls, thats they they have the Lite and Pro range now. I cant comment on damage as I dont have one and wont have one as I have no need for one at all, I have Xiaoli.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Perhaps DS-Dolls should beta test the product.
Send new products, especially DS-Doll-Lite,
free of charge, to members of this website.
Get comments back after the beta test period,
Fix flaws, re-engineer as needed, then
send out the full-implementation doll to beta testers
to reward them for their hard work.

And send revised full-implementation dolls to buyers
of the flaw'ed dolls.

I'm guessing that they alpha-tested the product, however
beta testing is just as important, if not more.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Before being too dismissive it's important you keep this in the context of a foam doll. She might therefore, being made of a more fragile material than solid dolls that we're used to, be less good at physical activity but great to cuddle, photograph and bringing a portability to solid dolls previously unimaginable. This might also be why DS have designed the new obtrusive insert so as to take activity an inch or so outside the doll. It's a matter of finding her forte. Physical sex is not the only function of posable sculptures.

Best wishes

Harem

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

So glad I jumped ship (I refer back to my 'use doll as a float' joke ) on this one. Since I was after a good Model for photography and I have a hang up about realism and beauty (size not with standing - been doing modeling and scene setting for what seems like all my life) the Phicens were a perfect replacement.

I owe George at xsdoll a big thanks for recognizing the issues with this 'doll' (I use the term loosely) and refunding me every penny. Thank You Again!!

I converted those $$ into these:

JMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
20170102141059075907.jpg
20170102141059075907.jpg (151.85 KiB) Viewed 14728 times
20160329151019321932.jpg
20160329151019321932.jpg (404.68 KiB) Viewed 14728 times
L✰neR✯nger

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

The-Doll-House wrote:Hi All,

Like all the vendors, we had the option to acquire a DX-Lite for transit costs only!
Within 2 'Uses' the vaginal cavity is a mess - both torn in both North and South directions.
Wow! I see there are a few counters to your very critical post. Not having one, I can say I still think for the cost, she looks great. The low weight, easier storage and reduced maintenance (no need to powder, etc.) seem like some reasons to keep an open mind.

Looking forward to both more reviews and a version two to address some of her negatives.

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

Gundam wrote:I still think for the cost, she looks great.
are you kidding? its price is around $1200 in the eu, while i can buy several realistic, wonderful 145-160cm tpe models for $1700-$2000

the only real "pro" of ex lite is her weight, but $1200 is way too much for an improved sleeping pillow, that's my two cents

anyway, i'm interested in reduced weight, but not with ugly joints, wrinkle skin, missing oral function, etc.

INFORMATIONS