sexyrealsexdolls.com

Wasted my money....

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
zoomerman
Ex-Member

Re: Wasted my money....

Post by zoomerman »

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Yes I can also say that I have joined the Ranks of those who have wasted alot of money pursuing this Hobby,but there is no stopping me yet, I have only just begun... and yes the previous Video Looks Dangerous :mrgreen:

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

TigerFestival wrote: Anyone else ever wasted money on a sex toy? What did you do about it?
Yes. It's why I've been very reluctant to buy anything I consider expensive, even a torso, because I don't want to gamble on it.

One thing I did was lower my expectations. I don't expect a rock-your-world experience anymore. If I get something inexpensive and it's a nice break from the routine, that's a win.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

jayo215 wrote:
TigerFestival wrote: Anyone else ever wasted money on a sex toy? What did you do about it?
Yes. It's why I've been very reluctant to buy anything I consider expensive, even a torso, because I don't want to gamble on it.

One thing I did was lower my expectations. I don't expect a rock-your-world experience anymore. If I get something inexpensive and it's a nice break from the routine, that's a win.
I suppose that is a healthy attitude. I have been buying sex toys for 7 or 8 years and in all this time only had two "rock-your-world" experiences from a new toy purchase. The first to do this was my first toy, a Fleshlight (wonder wave texture) which I bought halfway through college. I had wanted a Fleshlight since perhaps middle school and was literally very pleased when it met all expectations. How often does that happen in life?

Over the next few years I bought a dozen more toys, but it was more of the same, and often something worse than I already had.

The second great experience happened two years ago. I stumbled across TDF which led me to the ToyDemon vendor where I ordered several onaholes and a Meiki Plush Doll (light-weight, low-cost plush torso). This doll was the first thing that let me go properly hands free, and the womanly shape made it a lot of fun to try different positions. I practically stopped masturbating after receiving this doll because I was always more interested in having sex with it. The improvement in the sexual experience was very real.

I have since upgraded to a 140cm TPE doll. I certainly enjoy her more than the plush torso, but it is still doll sex either way and my penis doesn't really know the difference. The rest of me appreciates the lifelike female before me, but compared to the plush torso, this wasn't a revolutionary improvement to me. Would I buy another doll, knowing this? Yeah... already did...

zoomerman
Ex-Member

Post by zoomerman »

zoomerman wrote:
Received my Vorze A10 Cyclone today and yup I wasted 300 bucks.
Ok, completely scrap that thought of mine from a few days ago! After setting it up to work with my computer via the bluetooth and having it synched up to a movie, this thing went from mediocre to phenomenal. If you're unsure what this toy is...

lonelybear

Post by lonelybear »

zoomerman wrote:
HOLY SHIT!! BWAHAAAHAAA!! LMGDMFAO!!

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

Great Idea... Until I saw the tube spinning around WITH the insert before flying across the room! OUCH!!
Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time.
Kor, the Dahar Master
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Once More Unto the Breach, Season 7 Episode 7, 1998

ChaosOfCreation
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ChaosOfCreation »

Sorry about that man

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Tigerfesival, you've caught the attention, and their responses, of some very high & respected members here. Why? Because we've all experienced what you're going through. Honestly, it's what this forum is all about. We all make errors in our choices, but please don't give up. At your terrible expense, you sharing gives us invaluable information. My advice is to encourage you to keep trying, research the toys you're interested in, and become the expert - the one to go to on advice for sex toys.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Crap I'm sorry for you guys.

Here's one photo of my Julia:
seductive.jpg
seductive.jpg (110.41 KiB) Viewed 4291 times
3 years later I still got her as she was when I first got her.

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

Well i guess the 2,000 plus price tag it out of the option but getting a love doll or whatever might be worth it they also have 9,99-1,900 price range check out RLSD real love sex dolls they are a trusted vendor with outstanding customer service..

Or you can shop around the other TDF trusted vendors sites on here the price tag may be a bit much but is worth it and as a fellow boob lover some of them have fantastic Jiggly juggs.

Fyi they have different payments plans including a pay by mouth i believe.

But as far as your low price range idk go to fleshlights main brand website and make a custom one??
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

ParaDollya
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ParaDollya »

thuktun wrote:...My advice is don't buy anything unless you've read a review first, preferably several, and not the fake reviews like Amazon has. Look for a forum or blog that writes reviews. It'll give you an idea of the build quality, any possible quirks during usage and tips for cleaning...
Thanks for your post, Thuktun.
I gather that doll vendors at Amazon dot com canNOT be trusted? Can anyone report any experiences? ...with purchasing dolls at Amazon?

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Magic Eyes - Internal Structure of Moe Body.
I remember being excited about that coming out (it was before I got into dolls)
Literally split it apart first time using it, and nearly injured myself trying to penetrate it.
Seriously made for no bigger than a four inch dick, maybe three is the max!
Yeah that was a waste, I'll never forget being so pissed off!
I laugh at it now.

vanstan13

Post by vanstan13 »

Autoblow 2+ for me. Total waste, super loud, doesn't come close to doing the job.

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

AnonViking wrote:Crap I'm sorry for you guys.

Here's one photo of my Julia:
seductive.jpg
3 years later I still got her as she was when I first got her.

Anyone notice the glasses??
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

keeneye

Post by keeneye »

Not a waste of money for me as i have had my $3400 custom made doll from real love sex dolls for almost two years and she must be powdered weekly as she is on display 24/7 5'1 63 lbs
Attachments
Very soft skin via baby powder mixed with coca powder so she smells great
Very soft skin via baby powder mixed with coca powder so she smells great
modern mia 20170311_104718.jpg (680.36 KiB) Viewed 4035 times

INFORMATIONS