sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sexy Real Sex Dolls is Excellent

Reviews on Sexy Real Sex Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
bytor 2112

Sexy Real Sex Dolls is Excellent

Post by bytor 2112 »

My Doll she is 5’4” and gorgeous, she feels real and I just can’t emphasize enough how beautiful she is. I got the foot stand which is really nice to have, I had a 4’5” doll without the stand and within 5 minutes I had the feet screwed up, so not only does it allow them to stand freely it also protects the feet to some degree. I would strongly urge anyone to get the stand, what’s a few extra dollars over a year’s payment going to do?
Nothing in my case.

I chose a doll as a replacement for my ex-wife which the doll is better, wife could not speak English anyway so nothing lost for me and she was a dead screw anyway. The doll is a lot better than the ex. in many ways and is something pretty to look at. Dating Sites, all the women my age look like they are 80 years old, yuk!
I like being surrounded by pretty women and if I have to have a doll for that so be it.
Which I am going to purchase another one from sexy real sex dolls. This time I will shoot the works with my order.

I researched other websites for comparisons in many ways from ordering to customizing and sexy real sex dolls is what I chose, they have been fabulous with my order, the discounts, and very important is the customer service which I can say is great. You email them and they get right back to you when others have waited a decade or 2 to reply to me.
Sexy Real Sex Dolls also makes you feel like family and that amazes the hell out of me. They also know which manufacture’s to trust and get the highest quality possible at the best price. I have no problem with someone trying to save me money, too bad the dumbass ex-wife did not see things that way.
So trust me, you can’t go wrong with Sexy Real Sex Dolls!

Sergio123

Re: Sexy Real Sex Dolls is Excellent

Post by Sergio123 »

Sexy real sex dolls is excellent, i have recently purchased two dolls the 150cm o cup and the 156cm h cup, with an extra head #142, the head was delivered by DHL, great quality, beautiful, and with a good discounted price. It took 4 weeks to get them delivered.
The 2 dolls are from different location in China, they arrived at my door the same day by Fedex, superb quality, the 150cm O cup arrived one day earlier of schedule.
I have to say that i did not know this Company before but they provide a top of the line service with
the best prices, so i will purchase my next doll from them again very soon.
Sergio

wenerbif
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wenerbif »

I have ordered the 161cm beauty from SRSD. I agree that they are great to deal with and I cant wait for my girl to arrive which should be tomorrow. I will take a few days to get to know her and then will be posting pics. SRSD has been great all the way through the entire process and next time I wont even look elsewhere because they have very well earned my business.

Hope you will post pics and I look forward to chatting further.

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

Thanks for the kind words, trust and fidelity. We really enjoy serving our customers and we strive to provide the best customer service.

Please let us know if we can help in anyway.

Enjoy your dolls!
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

INFORMATIONS