www.wmdolls.com

Newbie Questions: First Doll WM 140CM A-cup or WM 156CM C

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Newbie Questions: First Doll WM 140CM A-cup or WM 156CM

Post by xsdolls »

2V6A4012.JPG
2V6A4012.JPG (64.83 KiB) Viewed 2167 times
2V6A3942.JPG
2V6A3942.JPG (53.32 KiB) Viewed 2167 times
2V6A3917.JPG
2V6A3917.JPG (53.04 KiB) Viewed 2167 times
2V6A3859.JPG
2V6A3859.JPG (55.63 KiB) Viewed 2167 times
WM140/D, YL155/D and the WM 156/C ... The YL is the one in the middle. Let me know if that helps or contact me if you need more pictures/comparisons. This is from a video comparison I did, but I didn't put the video online yet.

The 156/C is basically a 140 with longer legs. Personally I prefer the 156/C because the orifice placement is better, the skeleton seems much "softer" and the weight difference is not significant. However the 140 is cheaper.

Hit me up in case you need more pictures.

George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

ILoveCoffee

Post by ILoveCoffee »

The 156cm is my recommendation. She is just a bit heavier than the 140, but you will learn how to handle her in short order. As much as you try to envision the height of the 140, it will be a surprise how small she is, especially standing. The 140 is about 7/8 scale adult size. I prefer the fixed vagina, not that much work to clean, looks better, and feels really good. If you like receiving oral, go with the enhanced mouth option. The regular mouth is just too small. You cannot go wrong dealing with RLSD, they are super.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Coffee
  • Sanae
  • RLSD 140 D
  • #33 Head
  • Brown MannequinFan Eyes (or Deep Blue or Deep Green or Light Green or "Mia" Green or Light Blue)
  • Auburn Hair (#10), but several more wigs
  • Medium Skin Tone
  • French Manicure Nails
  • Stand up Feet w/ MF screw caps
Visit Sanae's Doll Album at http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14809
Proud member of the Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force since 2017.

Play-Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Play-Doll »

Xephyr wrote:156cm hands down.

Here's a comparison between the WM 156cm (left) and the 140cm (right):
wm-156cm-vs-140cm.jpg
Look at how beautifully designed the pelvis and stomach/naval areas of the 156cm are compared to the 140cm, which does not look realistic at all. Granted, the 140cm is a much older doll.

For a larger mouth to vagina difference and also, in my opinion, more overall anatomically correct body. If you want to be able to kiss her while lying down in missionary, 156cm is the better way to go. It is just one of the few well-balanced dolls out there on the market right now. Even the breasts match the petiteness of the model. Whereas with the 140cm, you get either A-cup or D-cup - No middle ground.

140cm is gimped in the thighs and legs department, making the upper body look robust and the overall shape of the body a little unbalanced. 156cm has that issue corrected.

I plan to own a 156cm someday, or a 138cm ORDoll, both of which are equally well-balanced, despite the 138cm being E-cup - it simply just works as the overall sculpt is very natural and convincing.
You always have sound advice!
I too would take the 156cm.
140cm looks great in the photos and don't get me wrong she is beautiful in person, too.
However if your fantasy is use your new doll as a companion/real partner she will be too small to fulfill that fantasy.
156cm is a nice in between size. Tall enough to fulfill the fantasy, but won't break your back.
140 can be a great first buy, she usually is. There are actually a large number of people buying a 155 or 156 as a second doll.
If you are looking for advice that will help you, skip the stepping stone!
Good luck in your search, PD :glou:
Play Doll Fantasy Team
http://www.play-doll.com
contact@play-doll.com
(509) 288-4647

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Understand where you're coming from. I have a 140 WM A-Cup. Absolutely love her, but she is propostional (meaning she has a small ass). WM Dolls are a respected high quality doll maker. They make a 142 exclusively for Real Love Sex Dolls you may like. To me, her ass could be a bit more rounder, but it might only be the angle of the pics. There's a great thread on her in TDF, as well as detailed pics of her on their website.
It's true that the larger the doll, the more detail, but there's more area to get detailed with. I know nothing of any doll taller than 148, but, and this is true for any doll, the taller the heavier, and it's not like picking up in your arms your girlfriend. There's a big difference between alive weight and dead weight, so I encourage you to work your way up to the heavier more expensive dolls.
Welcome to the family, and I hope this info helped!
Meso
(pronounced Me-So
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

BillySixGun

Post by BillySixGun »

Hi radio22222 Image

I cant speak for either doll but you have some excellent member and vendor input.

Here's some eye candy of Samurai's girl Jade he just posted...156 C cup, head 85#, tan skin. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=82657

There are some wonderful full length nude standing pics front and back.

Best of luck in your search.

:glou:

radio22222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radio22222 »

thanks everyone,
The comparison photos are interesting. The 155 jl doll is noticeably taller than the
156 wm, so there must be some variation in measurements from one brand to another.
I was watching "sate's" video unboxing video on the jm-160cm doll, when he
mentioned something that brought new clarity to me. He said the standing height
of the 160cm doll is about 152cm. So, I guess that the measurements are head-to-toe
probably lying down, instead of head-to-heel. That sheds a whole new light for me.
And from all your comments, I think that I have completely made up my mind to go with
at least the 156cm. It's so helpful to see actual photos from members here, especially
the unboxing videos. I didn't know about the visible seams, but now I wont be so
surprised to see that, when I receive my doll.

Still pondering the fixed vs insert question, as well.

I am now learning more about silicone and TPE, and here comes more confusion.
I understand that silicone is considered more pure by some. I suffer from exema
and skin sensitivity to chemicals, so I'm trying to learn more before I decide. This
is a big decision that's been in back of my mind for some time, to actually buy a
doll, so I want to get it right.

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

Bitshy wrote:
Unknown2 wrote:It is weird how deceiving a tape measure can be lol. I found out my last doll appeared taller in person than judging ny measuring tape alone. I know that sounds weird lol

Unknown2
It's not perfect but helps when you can't just run down the street and see one in person lol.
Unknown2 wrote:Nice photos! Is this Mandos' work?

Unknown2
I'm not sure. That Silver Doll website uploads new dolls and new photos sets before they show up on here. 13 pages of galleries of just WM dolls alone.
Yeah I know what you mean.

Ah I see, looks a little of mandos' work. Might be some of his.

Unknown2

radio22222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radio22222 »

thanks BillySixGun,

the photos that Samurai posted are the best I have seen, so far. Very revealing,
and lots of very nice "behind" shots, even standing. I think the wm156 doll is stunning
and very realistic, in her proportions. I'm smitten. I wish the doll makers would take
a hint from this, and do some better product photography. Some of the doll maker
sites actually have some of their dolls photo galleries, with no nude shots.

notjoeaverage

Post by notjoeaverage »

If you have severe sensitive skin you may want to look at silicone instead. Some of us have had some pretty severe reactions to TPE, I had "burns" irritation on my arms 40% and hives on my stomach almost 100% for a week plus. If you do go TPE keep it in a well ventilated room separate from you for a week before having any contact at all. Wash and mineral oil after the week. Tyr had to wear PJs when with his doll, not sure if he still does, I did for a couple weeks. Z OneDoll has a really nice 160cm B cup silicone or DS has a 163 that is incredible looks like a life size 140 A.

radio22222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radio22222 »

Thanks notjoeaverage ,

I do have serious skin sensitivity to many soaps etc. Is there any way
to get a list of the chemicals used in a manufacturer's blend for their material?
A lot of members here, talk about the smell, so I wonder about harmful
vapors etc. No FDA, EPA or "consumer reports" I guess.

Also, I just saw Samurai's later postings about his brand new 156 breaking at
the hip. This is very sad news for him, and it creates some serious doubt for me
about me buying from WM. I'm not rich, by any means, but sometimes you have
to spend a little more. It's not a bargain if you have to replace it soon after you
buy it.

Bitshy

Post by Bitshy »

Man those comparison really show how much more proportional and realistic the 156cm looks.

radio22222 you could order a sample of TPE to see how you react to it. As to the broken dolls quality is not number with them. Picking a good vendor is key. George at XS set the bar for customers service when he joined TDF. Yeah I was lurking around here before he was ever a vendor.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi radio22222
I'm a newbie on here too and currently have 2 dolls, the YL148 with head 46 and the WM 161 with 51 head. Both have fixed vaginas so I can't comment on the removable ones although I can see the advantage, however since it dawned on me that I could use a femidom with my dolls any clean up became a lot easier! To be on the safe side I cleaned off the lubricant and now use vaseline to ease it in. They are reusable with your doll of course so just rinse it out and let it dry! As for size of dolls, I'm 5' 10" and don't find either of my gals particularly short, I think my YL 148 comes in at about 4' 10" with her head and of course they are both quite curvy. Something to bear in mind if weight is an issue, although my YL148 is shorter then the WM161 she actually seems to weigh nearly the same due to her broader hips and butt, I think she came in at 33kg on my scales but is supposed to be 28kg! Maybe she's been at the cookie jar! Anyway good luck with your choice, I took the plunge last year and am so glad I did as I feel I have some company when my gals are out and I have 2 willing models to photograph to my heart's content, aside from the more obvious benefits!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Not my photos I'm afraid ;)

Unknown2
Former Member

Post by Unknown2 »

mandos wrote:Not my photos I'm afraid ;)
Ahh fair enough lol.

Unknown2

radio22222
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by radio22222 »

Thanks to everyone for their input. I'm sadly giving up my crush
on the wm156-c. She's beautiful, but the TPE and the skeletal issues
are steering me towards silicone with maybe stainless steel like DS.
The WM156 doll had the perfect proportions, for me, so at least I know
what size ad shape girl I'm looking for.

INFORMATIONS