reallovesexdolls.com

I'M GOING BACK IN... "Breast Enhancement" Chapter 2

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SC Kline

I'M GOING BACK IN... "Breast Enhancement" Chapter 2

Post by SC Kline »

I have 4 barrels left of slime along with the two smaller containers that I accidentally ordered prior. I also have this box of latex gloves... I'm going from "Dixie Bubble" to "Tiffany Towers." Why am I doing this? It's just an exciting idea, and it gives me a chance to hopefully smooth over the first surgery. I'll be posting the results about three hours from now. STAY TUNED!!!
IMG_0312.JPG
IMG_0311.JPG
3284bba9749d810a1cac8b83bb748690.jpg

sircraig90

Re: I'M GOING BACK IN... "Breast Enhancement" Chapter 2

Post by sircraig90 »

Can't wait to see the results!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

THE WORLD AWAITS! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Tiffany is a wonderful goal!

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Alright. The procedure is complete. I'm giving the TPE about a half hour to set-up and cool down. After that, I'll post pics and jiggle videos. So, I went for a lot of volume this time... I added the rest of the slime containers (including the two small ones) —two-and-a-half containers to each breast. Behind that, I decided to add latex gloves to the mix. I put in 31 gloves per breast. The last glove for each breast was done to hold back slime. The breasts are officially "overloaded." Here is the problem though —unless my eyes are playing tricks on me from my accidentally inhaling a couple big wiffs of TPE smoke... That right breast again, looks considerably larger out of the two. It was just yesterday that they seemed to even out, but now I'm convinced that each breast cavity is not quite the same. I talked about this in "Chapter." If they're "positive shapes they use for breasts during casting aren't perfectly equal, the wall thicknesses will not be equal. The unbalanced result will be/ would be exponential the more they the breasts are stretched. Now it is possible my vantage point isn't good enough to see right now, but if there is a major difference between to the two, I'll go back in to compensate the "left" —no big deal... Also, I was balling up gloves and inserting them in groups of five. I felt the density of those from the outside each time I added them. But the good news is that once I massaged the outside a bit, the gloves seemed to separate and integrate leaving a great feeling of consistency. I'm very happy about this new volume. I believe that it will be an interesting sweet spot between the K-cup and DD dolls. STAY TUNED FOR RESULTS!!!
IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0314.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0316.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

YESSSS!!!! Breasts are not terribly uneven and I'm happy with them. For those quicktime movies, click on the number portion to download... I don't even know how the hell to quantify this increase?!?!? Let me get back to you guys; I have to clean up!
IMG_0323.MOV
IMG_0319.MOV
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0249.JPG

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

She's beautiful!

Could you get some videos shot horizontally, so we can see both breasts at once?

The comparison shots below aren't exact, but they highlight how spectacular she has become. I can only imagine what could be done with a PD158, a WM K-Cup, or YL150.

You did great work!
Attachments
Picture 3.png
Picture 3.png (574.85 KiB) Viewed 5983 times
Viva la megaboobs!

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

Wow, great results! You're doing God's work, SC Kline. ;)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

sircraig90 wrote:Wow, great results! You're doing God's work, SC Kline. ;)
Post of the week! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Yep, not sure if anyone else will agree but that gets my vote for post of the week.SCK the work you've done is inspiring the further development of what CF and us like minded have been asking for, I dont know for how long. BOOBS, Massively huge, please.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

What a night I've had with this! Thank you, everyone for your interest and kind words. So it would appear that I do have some imbalance with the breasts (as is evident here). This does not bother me. But... If it were to bother someone else trying this procedure, the answer would simply be to compensate. It would be best to add equal volume to both breasts when compensating, using something a little heavier in the higher breast. For example, your left breast is too high like on my doll... Maybe put a few marbles in that one, and a few hollow plastic beads in the other (provided materials are the same size) —"volume." Also... I decided to enlarge nipples again with my two markers and the oil. The trick is to go in heavy with the markers, then fade the edges away with the oil —not too shabby. One more very very important point... In Chapter 1, we discussed the idea of requesting that the factory use a slightly larger "positive" mold in breast areas to achieve a thinner breast wall. The idea being that they might layer extra material on that piece/ pieces prior to casting. I would NOT advise this if you're planning either "big volume" or filling breasts that are already huge. The reason simply being that you'll need all of the strength you can get in the breast walls to adequately support filler materials. I saw this while massaging the breasts —was able to actually see impressions of the gloves when I squeezed hard enough. The only situation that I would advise to someone wanting to make a request for thinner wall —and this is even if the factory would agree to do it—would be a doll with moderate to smaller breasts who is just filling, and not going for any volume.
That said, it looks like Tiffany Towers has a sister. Although I'm very happy with this result, I realize that some may take issue with yet another poor soldering job —rightfully so. It is just so so tricky; and I'm lucky that I happen to be someone who doesn't terribly mind the appearance on the back. Others may, however. And for that reason, —for knowing ahead of time that the soldering would not be up to par—I wanted to simply call this post, "Chapter 2," as apposed to "successful." I'm happy with what I've done, but I'll leave it to the forum to take from this what they may. It was a little arrogant of me to claim success the first go-around, or even now. I hope that people will improve on this procedure; and I believe that they will based on a lot of the feedback.
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG
IMG_0261.JPG
IMG_0263.JPG

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Anybody remember this lady... ;-)
8887 3.jpg

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

SC Kline wrote:Anybody remember this lady... ;-)
8887 3.jpg
Not any more! :)
Viva la megaboobs!

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

Right, all I heard was "that said", and then I saw the results(boobs) 8O . Anyone would be lucky enough to be able pull off a mod like this, and I myself have never been aroused by someone's back but to each their own.. :)
I've been thinking about enhancement today, why, cause I like boobs. I ordered slime and 10 oz of polystyrene. Each can of slime is 5 oz. I haven't seen my lab coat in years :D
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

SC Kline wrote:What a night I've had with this! Thank you, everyone for your interest and kind words. So it would appear that I do have some imbalance with the breasts (as is evident here).
I think that an imbalance is perfectly acceptable. It's something seen quite often in real women. Hitomi Tanaka comes to mind.... :D

I can't really add much on the technical side, but your doll looks phenomenal. In my book, I'd classify this as a great success.

INFORMATIONS