My 60 day review of Sukiwaai from Sili Doll

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
jimmyzdollz

My 60 day review of Sukiwaai from Sili Doll

Post by jimmyzdollz »

I'm not much of a detailed reviewer like member Adventurer is, but I would like to share my experiences so far with this doll, the best that I can. This is an all encompassing review. I cannot separate the review of the doll and the review of the seller/manufacturer. It is all one single purchase and experience for me.

My first Sukiwaai arrived around March 1, 2017. When I removed her from the shipping box, I could not believe how poorly the 90 lb doll was packaged. A substandard cardboard box, not strong enough to ship a 90 lb doll around the world, half filled with loose air bags, those air filled plastic bags that are the size of your foot, air bags that shift around and do not keep the doll centered and protected inside the shipping box. My first thought was, what a crappy way to package a $1899.00 doll. But, the doll seemed fine, no visible damage at all, she looked perfect. Unfortunately, less than 2 weeks later, I was positioning the doll for photographs, spreading her legs in and out, and I heard a snap. One of her legs became completely disconnected at the hip joint. Mig and Sili Doll were awesome, they answered all my questions quickly, showed great concern, and we worked out a deal so I could get a replacement doll. I agreed with Sili Doll that somewhere along the way from Hong Kong to Florida the box was opened by customs, and possibly 30-40% of the air bags were removed from the box, and the doll was likely damaged during shipping after that, because the doll was thrashing around in the box instead of being stationary.

Around April 1, 2017 I received my 2nd Sukiwaai doll. This time, it was obvious once again that the packaging was substandard and failed to protect the doll. There was a hole in the end of the box where it was obvious that the neck of the doll had penetrated the air bags and cardboard. Upon careful visual inspection of the doll, she appeared to be fine, no obvious visual damage to her body or neck at that time. But after about 3 weeks I began to have a problem with the neck of the doll, which has suddenly become extremely loose. It is very difficult to keep her head up, to keep her looking straight forward. When I move her around, her head wants to fall to her chest. When I lift her head back up, her chin once again wants to fall to her chest. That sucks. The joint that allows her head to look forward, look up, and to look down, is extremely loose, and I am told there is no way to tighten this joint. I contacted Mig and Sili Doll, and sent video. The response was all that joints eventually loosen, sorry, we can send you some lingerie if you'd like.

Okay, with all of that out of the way, I need to focus on the doll. I have owned 2 other dolls before Sukiwaai and there is just no comparison in the realism, the sex appeal, and the amazing quality of the Korean TPE. The only other doll I considered was the Krissy 162cm from Passion Dolls, great face and a beautiful ass. The face of Sukiwaai won me over, and her awesome body. The height and weight of the Sukiwaai doll are the first things that stand out and are are the #1 reason I purchased this doll. She is 5'6" tall and 90 lbs and that makes her so incredibly realistic. I am 6'3". I have a smaller 4'10" doll and it often feels like I'm with a child and I wanted to move away from that and Sukiwaai is just perfect. Her face is incredibly beautiful, her eyes and mouth very detailed and lifelike. Every inch of her skin, from her beautiful toes to her fingers and everywhere else is better than I could have ever imagined in a doll. Applying mineral oil, or baby powder, to her entire body is always a very erotic and bonding experience. Her breasts are phenomenal and feel so good in your hands, her nipples so realistic and suckable. Her vagina is very realistic inside and out. Unfortunately, like so many other dolls, the anus looks like an afterthought, a drilled hole, and placed anatomically incorrect, a bummer for me, as I love anal sex. I don't understand with all the amazing attention to detail to the face and eyes and vagina, that Sili Doll and all other doll manufacturers would just pass this off as unimportant. In my world, in the USA, anal sex is just as prevalent as vaginal sex. I would love to see more improvements in this area. On the Sukiwaai skeleton, there may be issues. I had the dislocated hip on my first doll, and now I have the sloppy loose neck on my second doll in less than 30 days. On skeletal articulation Sukiwaai's waist has been extremely difficult to move side to side, and I mean extremely difficult. In many photos from Adventurer, his Sukiwaai doll appears to bend or turn at the waist effortlessly, at least it appears so. The shoulders on my doll are also very stiff, but that is okay. I would rather have a stiff joint, than a joint you have absolutely no control over. Other than that, all the other articulations are good, moveable with not a lot of effort, with the exception of the neck, which is a great concern when you want to pose your doll like I do for pictures, with the main focus of my pictures on her face. If the doll cannot keep her head where you want it, that is not good, particularly with a doll less than 30 days old, a doll that cost $1899.00. So obviously my review is made with mixed emotions. I love this doll, and I also have some disappointments. Would I recommend someone buy this doll? Absolutely and without question, the perfect body, the perfect face, the perfect skin, the perfect TPE, just as long as the packaging is improved so she doesn't come home internally damaged......

Jimmy
IMG_1824.jpg
IMG_1824.jpg (952.4 KiB) Viewed 5181 times
IMG_1043.JPG
IMG_1043.JPG (1007.73 KiB) Viewed 5181 times
IMG_1801.jpg
IMG_1801.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 5181 times
Attachments
IMG_1821.jpg
IMG_1821.jpg (894.09 KiB) Viewed 5181 times

jimmyzdollz

Re: My 60 day review of Sukiwaai from Sili Doll

Post by jimmyzdollz »

Just trying to share my own personal experience and thoughts, the best that I can.....

Here is box from my first doll, a lot of open space in box for doll to move around, we believe this was customs removing air bags during inspection
20170301_184025.jpg
20170301_184025.jpg (186.13 KiB) Viewed 5167 times
Here is box from my second doll, obvious damage at end of box, where dolls neck was located, weak substandard cardboard packaging for a 90 lb doll
20170320_121258.jpg
20170320_121258.jpg (452.84 KiB) Viewed 5167 times
20170320_121616.jpg
20170320_121616.jpg (290.1 KiB) Viewed 5167 times
Here is picture of the neck of a brand new doll, right out of the box, which shows obvious signs of impact during shipping, the condition of the box confirms it
20170320_123312.jpg
20170320_123312.jpg (67.79 KiB) Viewed 5167 times

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Your pics sell this doll for me but the way they pack the doll is what I won’t tolerate at 1900 bucks. They need to find a better way to secure the doll inside the box to avoid damage and the airbags are not acceptable.

Great review!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great review with honest pluses and minuses. The packing is not good enough. A 90 pound item needs to be in something like cut out foam.

jimmyzdollz

Post by jimmyzdollz »

She certainly is photogenic, no doubt about that.....
IMG_1166.JPG
IMG_1166.JPG (1.21 MiB) Viewed 5085 times
IMG_1296.jpg
IMG_1296.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 5085 times
IMG_1723.jpg
IMG_1723.jpg (975.28 KiB) Viewed 5085 times
IMG_1673.JPG
IMG_1673.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 5085 times
IMG_1615.jpg
IMG_1615.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 5085 times

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Thank you for the update Jimmyzdollz! Rotating the waist can be done easily, but the joint is very tight at first. To do it, I sit her straight up, with no bend at the back joint, and then rotate her from the shoulders. It may take a lot of force on the first run, but after a few times the joint works really well.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Your review moves her into my wish list.

Cyan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cyan »

So, have they improved the packaging since this review, does anyone know?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey Cyan, I don't know for sure, but the packaging on Suriwaai is much improved over the packaging that came with my Sukiwaai. There's more form fit foam to stabilize the neck at the shoulders, which prevents this kind of damage. I would imagine that the factory has learned its lesson and now does this for all its dolls, but again, I can't say for certain.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS