SexDollAmerica.com

USA Doll Lovers Meet 2017

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: USA Doll Lovers Meet 2017

Post by neesa333 »

I don't see any useful info as well? Just comin sense security & ECT. Maybe they'll tell how to find it just before the meet?
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

I'm sorry; I haven't checked this thread recently. cyclist, neesa333, and CF - I'm sending you a PM

Anyone else, please PM me for information.

Again, unless you have been a member for at least six months, with a good posting history, we will require that you provide contact information, before we can give you access to the Meeting section.
The information will be held in confidence and will not be shared with anyone other then the site owners and Managers.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

ch12uck

Post by ch12uck »

I live 45 mins away and would like to attend... HELP.

ValarMorgulis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ValarMorgulis »

While I would love to attend (especially after meeting a fellow member in person for the first time) I have already attended Emerald City Comicon and SakuraCon this year (hotel rooms for both) and purchased a new doll. Guess I will have to plan things a little better for next year.
I would love to see the stigma of being a doll owner/lover disappear, and while for now this Dollicon is being held in a non-publicly open format, if more and more of us are willing and able to attend in upcoming years we can end or at least reduce the shaming and silliness.
ValarMorgulis, Galatologist.

Unkindled
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Unkindled »

I'm not able to come this year, but I am curious as to what happens at this meet up.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

ch12uck wrote:I live 45 mins away and would like to attend... HELP.
Please submit your remaining 4 posts (no one, two word posts will be accepted as this is an evaluation) to acquire your full membership, and send me a PM with your full contact info, i.e. full name, street address, and a phone where you can be contacted.

Remembering Jenna

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Unkindled wrote:I'm not able to come this year, but I am curious as to what happens at this meet up.
The Doll Meets are informal gatherings of registered members of the forum, where most of us bring our dolls, and put them on display, in various areas of a large lodging.
It enables attendees to see, possibly, the largest collection of varied dolls in one place. Many different doll brands are represented at these meets.
Additionally, doll makers and professional doll photographers occasionally attend and lend their experience and talent to the gathering.

Remembering Jenna

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

I hope to bring Yukie. Is the parking area and unloading private? I may just let her ride upfront with me, my windows are dark tinted lol. Problem is we now live in a townhouse community. Maybe if I put her in the car at 2am or something.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

If you have a 145 - 165cm doll, the post about using a 88 keyboard roller bag is brilliant!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The location is quite secluded and a doll lovers paradise.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

MannyCan wrote:If you have a 145 - 165cm doll, the post about using a 88 keyboard roller bag is brilliant!
Thanks, I've been searching the net for one. The problem is they are all slim 6 inch deep bags with wheels. I was hoping to find a deep bag around 9 inches deep, so Yukie isn't squished in it. , can't find one that isn't over 200.00 bucs.

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

SAD NEWS! :shakefist: One of my soldiers did something extremely Stupid and now I have to be on post to check up on him daily. The Hotel luckily reimbursed me, but I am just so frakking frustrated that because this dumbass I now have to cancel my whole trip.

On the plus side Hestia did her best to cheer me up and I got surprised by her when I got back this afternoon. I don't know what pictures are allowed on this thread so I will message it to anyone who wants.

"Give the girls a hug from me!" -Hestia

I have been away from forum just focusing on work and getting stuff ready to go, so now I feel like it's all been wasted for nothing. I guess I will just save up then. for another time. I am still trying to find the best way to store Hestia for my deployment though. Climate control storage, wrapped softness after a final rubdown of Baby Oil.

Oh well! Hestia and My Wishes are for you all to have the absolute best time ever.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Wet and Wild the meet is under way post your pictures here! :wink: :wink:
Attachments
DSC07982.JPG
DSC07982.JPG (5.03 MiB) Viewed 25187 times

Albert4470
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Albert4470 »

what takes place at these meetings?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Albert4470 wrote:what takes place at these meetings?
Mostly just fellowship, comraderie, and doll talk. Also, lots of eating and drinking. LOL! :drinking:

INFORMATIONS