www.wmdolls.com

Real Doll 2 Male owner advice

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Real Doll 2 Male owner advice

Post by violette_22 »

Hello owners and former owners of the Male Real Doll 2.

I'm looking for any advice any of you have about owning these guys. This is anything from how you store your fella to what sorts of clothes would you recommend over others. What do the penis attachments feel like? Are they high quality? Does anyone have any familiarity with the Real Cock offered by Abyss?

Thanks!!!
-violette
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Real Doll 2 Male owner advice

Post by lisabt3 »

we have the Abyss she-male converter. A bit pricey, but very realistic.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You will want a stand to hang him on. The real cock 2 is like a real one and latest they offer
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

The real cock 'review' I saw was really just some smut. Not knocking smut, but it gave me very little information other than it wouldn't be a good fit for me. Midi sent the medium and large dildos along with him, the ones that fit on him. It's not going to happen with those. Maybe someone else wouldn't mind? I dunno. I'm not even really feeling those feelings about my dolly-fella. I'm not saying I never will, not going to rule that out. I'm also not bragging on myself. I want to be careful of avoiding an injury. :(

As far as the feel of these he came with, they feel okay, for a dildo. Even if I was up for those, I wouldn't want to use them as about everyone has had their hands on them. Just kinda weirds me out mentally. I just put his relaxed wiener on for now. It looks nice. I also have had some bjd dolls that came with different dicks, so this is more in the same line for me as a doll enthusiast. Most of my dolls are anatomically correct.

I do want to be able to hang him. Talking with the guys at the meet, it seems my best and first suspension should be a wall-mounted set up. So far, he's had a nice time relaxing in my comfy chair. I moved him into the bed, and moved giant teddy bear out. I slept much better. I like being able to rest my wrists on his shoulder. In a very sleepy state, it feels enough like another human to give me some comfort. Funny thing as I have not had a human partner to sleep with until last fall. That situation is very intermittent. Before that, I had a roommate but we quit sharing a bed many years ago. I miss my old dog, she was a good sleeping buddy. She snored enough it gave me a good sense of security.

I think I can get him into the next room for a good shower when I have the physical energy to do it. Now, if he can sit on the built-in shower seat is another deal. I believe I have a shower chair still in my garage. I will have to investigate as I've had no one to need it for some years now. So, shower and a good powder job is on the to-do list for Jeff. After that I want to give him some green eyes and a wig about chin length or a bit longer, parted down the middle in a nice shade of black. If anyone else has anything to add, please do. Any and all advice and info is welcome.

Once I wrap my head around how to post pics, I will start to do that as well.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I wasn't sure if you meant the doll or the doll owner was male. Usually, but not always, the doll is female and the owner is male.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

@LovesBlackWomen You are correct, usually the doll is female and the owner male. In my case, it is the opposite. Male doll and female owner. I think there are a few of us either past or present. It seems many female owners also have female dolls as well.

us19m
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by us19m »

I recommend keeping the crate if or at least having tripod. I own one and he is 105 lbs. Although this is not a terrible weight, it is an awkward weight, especially when care must be given when moving the doll. The tripod aids greatly with cleaning the exterior thoroughly.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Silicone is easy to sterilize. No matter who had what on his willy lol. Silicone is non porous sterile and inert.
Other then that you can take the advice of anyone here.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

How is moving such a heavy doll as a women. I see men hear complaining of carrying less.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I'm doing weight training now. My doll is 6" taller than myself and weighs a bit over 100#. It depends on how fit you are, how tall you and your doll are and what you are comfortable moving. Only recently I have been able to bridal carry him across a room. I wouldn't try stairs by myself. There are work arounds, some owners cannot carry much weight but use computer chairs, pull sheets, etc...

INFORMATIONS