http://www.climax-doll.com/

Climax by name, Climax by design - a 175 review

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Climax by name, Climax by design - a 175 review

Post by haremlover »

Climax by name, and Climax by design . . .

I've been attracted to dolls who can pass as people, as well as what I regard as landmark dolls. For me, the WM155 was the landmark that set the current fashion for disproportionate large breasts, the OR156B coming next in her realism of figure that enables her to pass muster in a public place, the DS167 of realistic stature, beauty of proportions together with realism too and now . . . the Climax 175 for me represents a landmark being both the tallest doll available and with extraordinary realism to the figure. So . . . I got in touch with Johnny who's customer response was exemplary from square one.

A surprise or two were in store for me, good ones. The first was that I asked him for a tracking number, which he duly gave to me, as I'm neurotic about importing from China. It didn't seem to move.

"That's because we've arranged shipping so that you don't have to worry about paying the tax - we organise it from our end", he said.

The second was the arrival of the box which for once was laid flat rather than on end. Very clearly
the labelling was effective.

Upon opening the box
was an inner box.

I've seen this with good quality electrical solar inverters from China. Full marks so far, and it continues.

The second box has a lid, stiff, and inside packaging is exemplary.

The inside box
is tough.

Her ladyship is wrapped in a zipped felt or cloth bag unlike any others

and even the polythene bag wrapping
is customised. Clearly this is an independent factory and not one simply like all the rest relying on another manufacturer like many of the others.

From what I have felt the TPE is an excellent texture. Wrists are hinged as they should be and I'm expecting her to be every inch as good as she looks.

Now the bad news is that I'm not going to have any time at all for her for a few weeks. I was expecting her to arrive last week ;-) whilst my wife was away for a few days and unfortunately now this lady's arrival has hit a time of some family activities.

But from what I have seen I have every confidence that these dolls will come to life in wonderful ways and live up to their maker's intentions as the climax of TPE dolls. If anyone's new to dolls I'd personally go for the 158 at a touch under 30kgs which in my view is in the comfortable zone for lifting. The 175 succeeding in coming in underneath my wife's radar, carrying up 39kgs two flights of stairs to the top of the house . . . was good exercise and my wife didn't notice my panting upon coming downstairs again. It bodes well and I'm expecting to be able to do some really fun photography with this lady.

She's the standing edition. Whether she can do the TPE standing doll party trick standing all by herself with such high centre of gravity remains to be seen . . .

Best wishes

Harem

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Climax by name, Climax by design - a 175 review

Post by mi6c »

Nice intro, looking forward to more in-depth knowledge and lots of nice pictures once your time permits.
I also like the seemingly realistic sculpt and height, even though "tallest TPE doll" would be more accurate.
Wishing you a lot of fun with this one.
Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Thank you for your post my friend
I hope you can take more interesting photos and share with me.
best regards

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

Very nice intro! I really like the packaging and how the box is protected.

Your further review will be crucial on my own considerations of accepting Climax Doll as one of the brands we sell in future. My factory visit is scheduled for next month.

Cheers,
George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I am hearing stories of fedex storing boxes in the opposite direction so all dolls being shipped need to be packed need to plan for this.
Of course marking the boxes well helps, but it does not mean FEDEX or UPS will abide.
This be true, there s/b packing on top of her as well.
Hope for the best, prepare for the worse.
We carry Climax dolls because we believe in them.
Love,
Takara and Nyoko

Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
...I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

wow congratulations Harem.
I saw many faces without wig here and they look not so appealing. This one does, must be a gorgeous one.

You will suffer a few weeks of waiting the coast is clear.
I'm so curious about her.
Best of luck

later lovers
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Seriously I'm not going to be able to get her out of her box until the second half of May.

But in the meanwhile in the course of the above I was duly diligent and felt appropriately what needed to be ascertained.

The wrists are hinged. The joints are tightened equally and sufficiently to deal with the leverage of a doll of this height.

And the TPE is an excellent texture which isn't going to be falling apart. There is not a striking smell in contrast to other brands which can be fairly overpowering for a time. Breasts are not hollow but really perhaps don't need to be on a small breasted doll.

As she'll be in her box for five weeks I took her out and inserted a 3 inch memory foam underneath her.

From what I have seen Climax have exercised the greatest care in the production of this doll, her packing and shipping, and from what I have seen the lady herself lives up to the quality and care exercised in every other direction.

I have every confidence even without seeing her in fullness of her glory that no-one's going to be disappointed by Climax ladies and that people don't need to wait for my full report. What I have seen is impressive.

George - you can go ahead! People will be raving with enthusiasm for these ladies.

My only proviso is that at 39kg specified for the 175 I knew what I was taking on. In reality she's 9kg beyond my comfort or enjoyment zone to work with. For a first doll I would seriously recommend the 158 which comes in at around the 30kg mark.

Best wishes

Harem

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

haremlover wrote:Seriously I'm not going to be able to get her out of her box until the second half of May.

But in the meanwhile in the course of the above I was duly diligent and felt appropriately what needed to be ascertained.

The wrists are hinged. The joints are tightened equally and sufficiently to deal with the leverage of a doll of this height.

And the TPE is an excellent texture which isn't going to be falling apart. There is not a striking smell in contrast to other brands which can be fairly overpowering for a time. Breasts are not hollow but really perhaps don't need to be on a small breasted doll.

As she'll be in her box for five weeks I took her out and inserted a 3 inch memory foam underneath her.

From what I have seen Climax have exercised the greatest care in the production of this doll, her packing and shipping, and from what I have seen the lady herself lives up to the quality and care exercised in every other direction.

I have every confidence even without seeing her in fullness of her glory that no-one's going to be disappointed by Climax ladies and that people don't need to wait for my full report. What I have seen is impressive.

George - you can go ahead! People will be raving with enthusiasm for these ladies.

My only proviso is that at 39kg specified for the 175 I knew what I was taking on. In reality she's 9kg beyond my comfort or enjoyment zone to work with. For a first doll I would seriously recommend the 158 which comes in at around the 30kg mark.

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem

Our doll is undergoing a weight loss program,You will not be gasping next time.

Best Regards
Johnny

OmegaDrill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by OmegaDrill »

haremlover wrote:My only proviso is that at 39kg specified for the 175 I knew what I was taking on. In reality she's 9kg beyond my comfort or enjoyment zone to work with. For a first doll I would seriously recommend the 158 which comes in at around the 30kg mark.
Congrats on the purchase. I've ordered the 158 cm doll so I second this advice.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

ClimaxDoll wrote: Our doll is undergoing a weight loss program,You will not be gasping next time.
BRILLIANT!

With this your ladies will be a winner
OmegaDrill wrote:Congrats on the purchase. I've ordered the 158 cm doll so I second this advice.
I think your 158 is a real star. The quality that I have seen so far is exemplary.

Best wishes

Harem

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

This Doll has certainly got my attention.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Let us know when you are done Harem, and I will edit a copy into the Climax Doll review section once it is up and running.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

My wife away for a few days, this lady finally made it down the stairs.

She nearly came down by herself and took her with me ;-) but luckily I regained balance without fatality and mishap.

Climax have their own brand distinctiveness. There's no chance of this lady being a fake

and indeed we'll see that she's unique,

head and shoulders above the rest.

Having taken off her wrappings, it's apparent that the TPE is soft, not oily nor smelly. Whilst the breasts aren't hollow, they feel just right.

Hands

and wrists

are hinged

She has a fetish for toenails
painted a different colour from fingernails. I've never had a lady with painted toenails before. Very alluring.

She's the standing version
although really she's not designed to stand on her own as for her height her feet need to be 5cm longer.

Time to bring her to life

but she told me that she was much too high class for that died blonde hair

and demanded her other look

She stands elegant and tall, a giantess with long legs to die for.

In contrast to the OR156B

this 175 lady from Climax
makes any interior look like a doll-house.

Best wishes

Harem

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

Thanks for your sharing!! it will help the new buyer a lot ! Hope see more photos from you !

Best wish

Johnny

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Harem, the details in the hands and the soles of her feet is noteworthy, as is the hinge wrist and ankle assemblies.

Is the neck also hinged or is it still based of the gooseneck design.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS