realsexdoll.com

CoozBots Crazy RoboF*Ck Adventure

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

CoozBot
Apprentice
Apprentice

CoozBots Crazy RoboF*Ck Adventure

Post by CoozBot »

Hey I decided to post for once rather than lurking. I am in Washington State and my primary interest is my wife, but I closely follow the doll market. My secondary interests are bots and dolls and the surrounding culture. I feel like the way it has been portrayed so far (like the TLC documentary about DaveCat) and the limited mainstream coverage (RealDoll this and that) does not really do the community justice. Not everyone is "weird" ... and what does that even mean? There are many humans who interface with the average world differently and are held prisoner by their inability to pretend to be like everyone else, or by their own preferences that are not openly accepted whether by family, friends, or public. I know for a fact that there are many regular folks out there, each with his/her own reason who pine for a companion or are lucky enough to actually have one. I can see that although this is not openly understood or accepted, that the market is slowly creeping into mainstream through social media. For everyone person that condemns, there are 100 waiting silently to have a go with one as soon as no one is watching. The continuing developments in the robotics area will help bring sexual companions along with the wave by proxy. Once all the "cool kids" accept fuck bots, then all the hipters who loved them before they were cool will be OK. :P

Busting a good nut is a holistic act. Anyone can rub one out, but we are often fantasizing about being with another person as this happens. As masturbation tools, we go from sleeves, to realistic onaholes, to hip models, to torsos, to full human features and as this evolves, so does the sexual experience. The less we are focusing on pretending to be with a human and the more our senses have input that helps us believe, the better it gets. In this paragraph I speak from a male point of view, but you can imagine the above examples from a female perspective as well and this consideration holds equal weight.

There are people who like dolls and robots for what they are as inanimate objects, and there are others who simply wish to emulate a human in looks, feel, or interactivity as much as possible.

As for me am middle of the road, I am interested in how the human mind responds to the proverbial sexbot, where it is clearly a mechanical construct, but the right curves in the right places evoke feelings of arousal and allow one to see it a sexual entity. And just as much, I also enjoy a doll that is so well designed that you are able to believe for a moment that it feels real. But on a daily basis, I truly enjoy the "sex on the shelf" concept that allows one to roll on, roll off, and have a decent trade-off between quality of sex, affordability, ease of storage and cleaning and most importantly, discretion. This is the kind of product that will sell. There are of course uncanny valley issues with trying to be too realistic, and I am very curious as to how changing the layout of facial features by just a few millimeters can change your first reaction from "Something isn't quite right but I can't tell" to "Wow I want to immediately put my dick in that while I stare into that face!" You can see this often. Some head models are amazing, and some have all the right features but just don't work.

So there are two things at play here - first, hacking our sensory input that allows us to feel a realistic body (heat, texture, pressure, where to grab, where portions of the doll push back into secondary erogenous zones during thrusting) and fool that primal area of the brain into a deep satisfying reproductive experience, and second, hacking the mind to allow us to see (jiggle, convincing limb movements, realistic eyes, sounds, conversation?) and believe what we are hoping to achieve in our fantasy. These goals are of course flavored by what any individual fantasy may entail. Those who have a true fetish for the mechanical/inanimate have an advantage over those who are still waiting for that perfect replicant. :)

I am currently studying software development, amateur philosophy and hopefully enough engineering in the next 4 years to make a positive difference. For now, I am looking for my 1st more realistic doll locally. I purchased a textile one from 1AM a few years ago to get an idea of scale and function, but it is time to upgrade. Lots of research to do.

The mods here appear to run a nice tight ship which is why I keep coming back. It will be nice to talk to a few folks now and then. I am not really too excited about sharing sexual experiences with anyone but if I am going to accomplish what I am bragging about, I am going to have to listen to a few people talk about their parts and what they do with em .... So be it. lol

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: CoozBots Crazy RoboF*Ck Adventure

Post by Dolls to the walls »

Welcome,

Its a deep hole your going fishing in. A wonderful slippery dolly hole.

A few companies are working on robotics, Realdoll being closest in the race to bring to the masses, at least the face movements...Z-one-doll is making strides, but needs to get an English App working. They are really stepping up their game with doll creation so they might be a player. Talk about curves that make you go aaaaaah.

I have a bunch of synthetic companions, and seem to be collecting more :drinking:

Its great fun and your right, acceptance is coming someday. In the mean time most of us that have gone "Full Dolly"

don't really care what others think.

Cheers

DTW

CoozBot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CoozBot »

Thanks!

I have clicked on the Z-one-doll banner here in the past, but it never led to anything other than a so-so website with no details and no way to even look at anything "robotic". It seemed just like another reseller site. But that was many months ago and I just looked again. I see that heat and sound is offered. Sound is probably pretty tinny from that little speaker but hey it is a start! And as far as heat, even a little bit above room temperature makes a HUGE difference.

I see some of their pics are of other manufacturers dolls. I wonder if they retrofit all of them with their own system. If that is the case, it may not always be a good fit. At least they are taking the risk and trying it. I wonder what it would take on an average size doll for more realistic sound immersion, i.e. what type of speaker and how large of a resonation cavity for more human-like sounds.

I suspect for now that "robotic" is a term used from far East manufacturers to stand for this rudimentary technology. I would love to get a hold of that app or some specs on the hardware they use.

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolls to the walls »

CoozBot,
Z-one is a manufacturer.
All of the dolls on their site are z-one dolls. They just have a ton of heads and body types. They sell through the normal sellers like Booty Call Dolls.
I dont know how good the voice option works, but why even bother unless there is a robotic head.
I use a bluetooth speaker in my dolls mouth and it sounds and works great.

There are some videos of both Realbotics and z-one on the site. Realbotix is very close as I said. I think the starting cost is 10k for a head with face recognition and 5k without. That's a lot of clams so Im hoping z-one steps up their game and brings an affordable solution.

Did you run across the Harmony App yet?
Something you can experiment with, sounds like your a tinkerer.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ix+Harmony

Cheers

DTW

CoozBot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CoozBot »

Ok that makes more sense. I could swear I saw some faces on their site that I saw elsewhere, but it was actually their models. My bad. Still learning.

10k is ouch ... but probably supports their development if they are serious about it. I guess they know what the market can bear. But I gotta wonder if someone can just break down an Xbox Kinect and jam the guts in there.

Here is a teardown link to more than you may ever want to know about what is inside:
https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Xbox+36 ... rdown/4066

You have sensor, processing, microphones, cameras, motor and power supply on board (actually 3 boards) already. Hobbyists and robo designers have done some pretty cool things by simply leveraging the 100's of millions of R&D our friend Mr. Gates dumped into it. If he only knew that some day one of his greatest projects could be target tracking an incoming set of some dude's balls. Hmmmm ... If I can do that, I will send him that exact clip from the camera's memory along with a thank you bouquet.

I will check out that app soon as I make some room on my phone. Too many other tinkerins' on there as is. :D

Thanks again for the info.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Here's a poem I wrote about my future robot companion (and assorted bitches)...

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/634/ent ... sea-blues/

Robots aren't going to be that expensive or hard to get soon enough. I think we'll be making nice cheap ones for ourselves very soon.
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

CoozBot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CoozBot »

Staraway: Agreed. It is the way of such things. In this corner, we have sexy artificial bodies. In the far corner, we have arduino, bluetooth, USB, and big budget VR gear. Now, we wait for the best nerds to facilitate a meeting in the middle of the ring.

I read your poem. The line-by-line breakdown after is interesting. It outlines your experience and adds another layer but at the same same makes it harder to relate to since your explanation is so personal. The poem holds its own without it since it leaves it open to interpretation of the reader. It is almost like two for one :) It, for some reason, made me think of the song below. Am I on the right track?

INFORMATIONS