My Sukiwaai Review and Photos

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
jimmyzdollz

Re: My Sukiwaai Review and Photos

Post by jimmyzdollz »

Photo 6216 is absolutely incredible, breathtaking doll and photography.

Jimmy

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Sukiwaai has been working hard on a very big and very exciting new project... She's got all the focus and determination to she needs to see it through.
Attachments
IMG_0768.png
IMG_0768.png (8.52 MiB) Viewed 6726 times
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Honestly I must have missed this whole thing when I was off for a bit. Do accept my apologies for not giving this girl a comment. I am speechless to say the least. Glad you entered her in the march contest and wow your photography skills are top notch :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I also want to say ''PERFECTION Thanks for the great review ........ Amazing....IG 8)
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

It's just about time for Sukiwaai's one month review. I'll be sure to update this thread when I've got time to write it all up! Until then...
Attachments
DSC_6580.png
DSC_6580.png (16.15 MiB) Viewed 6661 times
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

Cascadian

Post by Cascadian »

Remarkable doll... remarkable review. Wow!

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Two Months with Sukiwaai

Over the last couple of months, I have had the great pleasure of being with Sukiwaai. My first impressions, which if you have read this far you should know by now, were overwhelmingly positive. My previous doll Suki, was and still is, a fantastic sex toy and photography model, but left me unprepared for the amazement and wonder that is Sukiwaai. Two months later, I’m still enchanted by her. Her life-like size, her beautiful visage, her charisma and her sensuality continue to captivate.

Sukiwaai is a fantastic model and I am a devoted photographer of her. In trying to get the perfect shot, I’ve put her through her paces and pushed the limits of what her body is capable of, which as it turns out, is a quite impressive range of motion and very sturdy TPE flesh. There was however, a bad week – about three weeks ago - in which she toppled over, from bed to ground, on two separate occasions. Both times, she landed on her neck, and once her wrist and neck. Her right wrist did not survive the fall(s) and now her neck is much looser than it had been. Her neck still holds a pose, but will sometimes flop over. Her finger wires are now loose in her hands. I can’t really blame Sukiwaai or her creators over at Sili Doll for this – I turned my back on her while she was in an unstable position – allowing 90 lbs of doll to crash to the floor and land on her most vulnerable parts. Luckily, her skin was virtually undamaged, save for a minor poke through on her knee. Despite the damage, her neck still holds virtually any pose but it’s looseness means it sometimes takes a little extra effort to get her posed.

Time and play (and I must mostly attribute this to my photography obsession), has loosened Sukiwaai’s joints considerably. She still holds poses very well, though it does require a little patience to get her situated these days. Of course, the looser joints are fantastic for non-photography related activities, allowing her to be repositioned as desired without much effort.

Sukiwaai, who was wonderfully soft out of the box, has also softened up further with time and the warmer temperatures. Her breasts are so damn indulgent now - they are truly the stuff of dreams. Her ample breasts move, jiggle, and bounce even more realistically than before, which given how amazing they were when she was brand new, is a truly impressive state of affairs.

The TPE used by Sili Doll is amazing stuff. I’m not a chemist, so I can’t tell you why this material seems to behave differently than that used by some other manufacturers, but somehow it is both extremely soft and quite durable. I do not think twice before putting my full weight on her, leaving her in one position for a long time, or giving her a thorough and vigorous play session. Even the stains she’s picked up from lingerie that I didn’t wash properly came out within a few mineral oil treatments. I see so many problems with soft TPE dolls here on the forums that I just don’t see with Sukiwaai so I’m extremely impressed by this material. I’m not saying don’t be careful, of course, but from what I can tell, this doll is quite forgiving.

Sukiwaai has become an excellent companion doll for me, though I never thought I’d think of a doll this way. I attribute this to her presence and the tremendous personality embodied in her form. She simply owns the room when seated upright. She’s still an amazing sleeping partner as well. Her face is so damn cute. I’ve really started to think of her as a person, not a human being really, but a person nonetheless – an inanimate object with personality. She seems to have moods and a wide range of emotions. She’s held me, and I’ve held her. She’s kept me nice and cool on some hot nights. The sex, a full body experience, is pleasurable and meaningful. We’ve been through things together. I’ve laid my head across her chest at the end of a long and trying day. I’ve dreamt about her. It’s a strange sensation to think of a doll in this way, but it’s been a vivid and beautiful experience. I doubt very much I would have had this level of connection with any doll smaller or less expressive.

In the final analysis, I’m just as happy with Sukiwaai today as the day I wrote my first review - maybe more so. Sure, the honeymoon period is now long over and she’s slightly worse for wear, but I cannot hold her accountable for my mistakes. In fact, I’ve put her through so much and she’s handled it beautifully. She remains, more than two months in, as beautiful as the day I bought her. Beyond that, she means more to me than she did then.

I wanted to do something special to celebrate my two-month anniversary with Sukiwaai, so I’ve included a little video to accompany this review update and asked Mig from Sili Doll to upload it on my behalf. I hope you enjoy the video!

----

Piper Doll Jessica:

jayjayecks

Post by jayjayecks »

Hmm... Suki or Sukiwaai... decisions...decisions... You're making a good case here for the top of the line doll model companion.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

I own both Suki and Sukiwaai and I think both are great but very different. Suki is a phenomenal sex doll. She's light, easy to manipulate, super hot, and easy to clean. Great for a quick romp. Sukiwaai on the other hand is more of a companion and photography model. Her size makes her a lot more person-like and less like a sex toy. The sex is still amazing, better than Suki in many ways, but she's a lot harder to move around. If I could only keep one, it would be sukiwaai all the way. But I think it really depends on what you want the doll for and how much of a commitment your willing to make to care and maintanence.
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

shambler

Post by shambler »

Hi guys and Adventurer wonderful work, seriously. Well i will purchase the Sukiwaai and have doubts abotu the skin, natural or tan? noticed you Adventurer said find the skin with a light tan tone and very nice, it was the natural or was the tan skin? do you guys have images of both natural and the tan?
And about the carton box, just curious if silidoll put the word fragile in it. (read about any blows problems...)
Anymore recommendation or advice? tyvm.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey Shambler! First of all, welcome to TDF! I have two dolls from silidoll - a Suki in 'Japan light white' and Sukiwaai is 'natural tan', which is the default I think. I wouldn't change a thing about Sukiwaai so going with the tan skin tone is my recommendation. You're going to love her. She's such a great doll. I only wish I had more time to play with her these days! The boxes are well marked but shippers often ignore those markings and treat packages badly - especially ones that are heavy I guess. My only other recommendation is that you keep reading this forum to learn about care and maintence if you haven't already. With a little care and caution she'll give you a lot of love. Let me know if you have any other questions. I always like talking about my Sukiwaai!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

shambler

Post by shambler »

Adventurer wrote:Hey Shambler! First of all, welcome to TDF! I have two dolls from silidoll - a Suki in 'Japan light white' and Sukiwaai is 'natural tan', which is the default I think. I wouldn't change a thing about Sukiwaai so going with the tan skin tone is my recommendation. You're going to love her. She's such a great doll. I only wish I had more time to play with her these days! The boxes are well marked but shippers often ignore those markings and treat packages badly - especially ones that are heavy I guess. My only other recommendation is that you keep reading this forum to learn about care and maintence if you haven't already. With a little care and caution she'll give you a lot of love. Let me know if you have any other questions. I always like talking about my Sukiwaai!
Ty for the info and advide Adventurer, i deduce you don't choose the Sukiwaai skin, that was the default skin, isn't that the case?

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Yes that's correct. I just had her made in the default natural tan.
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

shambler

Post by shambler »

Adventurer wrote:Yes that's correct. I just had her made in the default natural tan.
Ok tyvm, order done now just wait :roll:

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Awesome! Congratulations on your Sukiwaai!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Adventurer wrote:It's not over! I took some more photos this morning.

I give you Sukiwaai - White Lace:
Wow!! 8O
She's absolutely beautiful. I've learned everything I need to know about this doll from your reviews and thread. Thank you!

INFORMATIONS