www.wmdolls.com

Lack of average body

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Lack of average body

Post by lilbitlonely »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:suggest to make a 163B-cup body with 24" waist, that's the most realistic body in the real world
Yep, and with the rumors of lighter-weight dolls on the horizon, this should become feasible, without hurting anyone's backs. While they're at it, maybe they could also elongate the dolls' stomachs a little, as well.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I wonder why they use these tiny hands and feet and the thin arms even for 170 cm dolls.
There's no woman I've ever seen who looks like this.
Maybe a twelve year old EU or USA girl has such hands and feet.
I think the main problem is that with the cheap TPE production method a realistic sized doll (average size of a 25 year girl here is above 170 cm) would have a realistic weight of 65-70 kg which is too much for most customers.
I'd buy the 55-65 kg doll, but most others wouldn't, so they build fantasy dolls only at the moment.
If manufacturers would use TPE with solid air chambers they could produce a realistic adult TPE doll with a weight of 45-55 kg.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

im just glad this company know where the hell a pussy and asshole go .. im tired at looking at dolls like.. have anyone in this company actually seen a woman? *cough* 6ye *cough*

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

Barbydoll wrote:I think the main problem is that with the cheap TPE production method a realistic sized doll (average size of a 25 year girl here is above 170 cm) would have a realistic weight of 65-70 kg which is too much for most customers.
I agree that weight (and cost) are the main reasons why most dolls are the way they are. If the materials were half the weight, we'd likely see a lot more average-looking dolls.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Procrasturbate wrote:im just glad this company know where the hell a pussy and asshole go .. im tired at looking at dolls like.. have anyone in this company actually seen a woman? *cough* 6ye *cough*

I guess you could say they don't know their ass from a hole in the doll! (and Knightshift drops the mike)
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Procrasturbate wrote:im just glad this company know where the hell a pussy and asshole go .. im tired at looking at dolls like.. have anyone in this company actually seen a woman? *cough* 6ye *cough*

But seriously folks... this is so true! Is it that difficult to mold the "girly bits" in an accurate location? The silicone dolls seem to have this solved for the most part, while the TPE dolls have some of the most realistic and gorgeous faces, lovely hands and feet, but the "taint" is the size of Nebraska?! COME ON!

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Knightshift wrote:... but the "taint" is the size of Nebraska?! COME ON![/size]

I feel I should clarify for those members who may be unfamiliar with the term "taint"...

Q: what do you call the flesh between a woman's pussy and ass?
A: Her "taint, cuz 'taint pussy an 'taint ass!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Barbydoll wrote:I wonder why they use these tiny hands and feet and the thin arms even for 170 cm dolls.
There's no woman I've ever seen who looks like this.
Maybe a twelve year old EU or USA girl has such hands and feet.
I think the main problem is that with the cheap TPE production method a realistic sized doll (average size of a 25 year girl here is above 170 cm) would have a realistic weight of 65-70 kg which is too much for most customers.
I think that’s pretty much what it is Barbydoll. I’m not trying to push another manufacturers product here, but since I’m largely unfamiliar with WM products, I’m going to use Z-onedoll as an example.

Take a look at the 160cm body in the link below that weighs 34kg (75lbs). Then take a look at the 162cm which is nearly the same height, but weighs 39kg (86lbs). Most here would probably agree that the 162cm has more realistic proportions. But look at the weight difference. And one member that got the 162cm reported an actual weight of much higher than the listed weight.

Hopefully someday, there will be breakthroughs in weight reduction that will become the industry standard, allowing these dolls to become much more pleasurable companions.

But in the meantime, keep your T supplements and your dumbbells close at hand :mrgreen:

http://www.z-onedoll.com/process/FrontC ... Id=24.html

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

like seriously. makes you wonder if theyve ever seen a girl before.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Procrasturbate wrote:like seriously. makes you wonder if theyve ever seen a girl before.
YOU JUST MADE ME SPRAY MY ICED TEA OUT MY NOSE AND ONTO MY SCREEN!!!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Knightshift wrote:

But seriously folks... this is so true! Is it that difficult to mold the "girly bits" in an accurate location? The silicone dolls seem to have this solved for the most part, while the TPE dolls have some of the most realistic and gorgeous faces, lovely hands and feet, but the "taint" is the size of Nebraska?! COME ON!
Yeah! There's a reason those holes are so close together. So when they get drunk you can carry them home like a six pack!!!
:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

It is naive to think the placement of the vagina and anus on certain TPE dolls are the product of lack of basic knowledge about female anatomy. It is due to the different production methods of TPE dolls vs. silicone ones. WM has gotten much better as they have tweaked their production for better placement, others will follow as they learn. But this is a WM oriented thread, right?

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Knightshift wrote:
Procrasturbate wrote:like seriously. makes you wonder if theyve ever seen a girl before.
YOU JUST MADE ME SPRAY MY ICED TEA OUT MY NOSE AND ONTO MY SCREEN!!!
:whistle: :razz: 8O :whistle: :lol:

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Haven't WM and OR fixed those position issues recently?

Quater

Post by Quater »

From what I have gleaned from other threads here on TDF, it seems some MFRs do place the vagina more forward than anatomically correct to make missionary easier (somewhat at the expense of doggy).

INFORMATIONS